Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
As far as I understand, the police certs submitted need to be issued less than a year ago, so if you submitted the application in Mar 2017, the certificates need to be issued no earlier than Mar 2016. Since the police cert you submitted was dated in 2015, that may explain the reason for cancellation.
This is completely false. The rules regarding police certificates are quite clear. Please read them carefully.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Reactions: camwinter

ZDMHH

Jun 8, 2017
O
My PR Application was just CANCELLED :O

The reason given was Police Cert was issued before last resident in a country. But this isn't true. My partner was last resident in that country until 2004 and the Police Cert was issued in 2015. we even included a letter to explain. Please HELP, what can I do????

We went through hell to get the application this far (pnp was cancelled 3 times, 2 language tests, 3 medicals, etc).
I can't cope if it's cancelled now :(:(:(
Did this happen to anyone else? Any any advice pls?
OMG!
Thats very sad!
You should explain yourself

Orison

Feb 15, 2017
My PR Application was just CANCELLED :O

The reason given was Police Cert was issued before last resident in a country. But this isn't true. My partner was last resident in that country until 2004 and the Police Cert was issued in 2015. we even included a letter to explain. Please HELP, what can I do????

We went through hell to get the application this far (pnp was cancelled 3 times, 2 language tests, 3 medicals, etc).
I can't cope if it's cancelled now :(:(:(
Did this happen to anyone else? Any any advice pls?
This is very sad to hear..!!
If possible could you please share your timeline..?

marreddy78

Jul 13, 2017
HI,

I received AOR on March 7th and my medicals are updated on march 27.
No updates so far.

Any clue guys how many days its going to take.
I went to local MP to enquire about my application.

Please see below for the response from IRCC.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under Canadian Experience Class:

· The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office on March 7, 2017.

· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied and review is required.

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 21, 2018.

· The criminality verifications have been in process since May 15, 2017.

· The security verifications have not yet been initiated.

· As per our current processing times, it may take up to 6 month(s) to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.

and this happened on June 13th.

So, how long do you guys think it will be a wait to receive PPR.

cheers.
All the best for everyone who is waiting like me.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
HI,

I received AOR on March 7th and my medicals are updated on march 27.
No updates so far.

Any clue guys how many days its going to take.
I went to local MP to enquire about my application.

Please see below for the response from IRCC.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under Canadian Experience Class:

· The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office on March 7, 2017.

· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied and review is required.

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 21, 2018.

· The criminality verifications have been in process since May 15, 2017.

· The security verifications have not yet been initiated.

· As per our current processing times, it may take up to 6 month(s) to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.

and this happened on June 13th.

So, how long do you guys think it will be a wait to receive PPR.

cheers.
All the best for everyone who is waiting like me.
From CIC's reply it appears that your application is going through additional review. It's very difficult to say when you'll receive PPR. I have seen in some cases it takes more than 180-190 days. Be optimistic though! Best of luck!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi congrats for your application progress, I think you should mention travel history til date as you are going to fill up the form as of now, but consult other seniors also for expert answers, all the best for your smooth process

Any idea which phone number to call to CIC from out of Canada?
No idea about number

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Hi members
Is there a tracker for PPR to COPR for various visa offices.

Does immitracker have an option for this?

mathewredfearn

May 10, 2015
Hi, I recently received my PPR and I'm getting ready to submit/ send all the required documents.

As I'm from the UK I understand that I only have to send a copy of my passport and not the actual passport but the letter states the below:

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

My question is as I'm from a visa exempt country and using MyCIC how do I upload the documents to MyCIC as I can't find this option anywhere....?

kris78

Jan 29, 2016
I received PPR mail yesterday. My Timeline below

AOR: 20 March
Meds Passed: 13 April
Background In Progress: 13 April
RCMP request: 30 May
IP1-NA 28 June
NA-IP2: 29 June
PPR: 6 July

I have a question here. My Family (Spouse and children) are in India. I replied to PPR request email asking them to send another Passport request for my family members so that they can submit their passports in India. Can some one tell me if that is correct or what should i do?

- Mohan.
Hi Every one, can you anybody answer my question? I have sent an email to CPC asking for the instructions to specify where to send my family members' passports. Also, I have called them and was instructed to send only my passport as the PPR which i have received does not include instructions to send my family members' passport, they said. "Once you send your passport and get it stamped the instructions for family members will be send separately", they said. Anybody had this situation? what did you do?

- Mohan

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
I booked a car from Toronto airport. Will land soon. But I have a valid Indian driving license, expired US license with with clean US driving record. My question is: will they allow me to take the rented car?
Thanks

reddy4004

Mar 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
2241 B, 2171 A
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
I booked a car from Toronto airport. Will land soon. But I have a valid Indian driving license, expired US license with with clean US driving record. My question is: will they allow me to take the rented car?
Thanks
In Toronto they don't recognize the Indian Driving License . Get a International Drivers License from India. They will give you in 6hours
Or else better book a Uber or any cab . It really depends on the person if who checks your ID.
In terms of your USA license, Ontario laws state that we need to have a valid drivers license at all times

Reactions: etcoflife

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the same response when I emailed them. I tried the form and after submitting the inquiry, the message on the screen said if u r application is within less than 6 months u will not receive any feedback..
Hey,

I have same timeline as you. My timeline in my signature. Just that my IP1 was cleared a little earlier than yours. I also emailed CPC and got the same reply that my application is at Centralized Intake office, Sydney, NS. I fail to understand how come our apps are still at CIO, Sydney, NS and not even moved to CPC. Files are normally at CIO until the clearance of IP1, IP2s are normally at the CPC office. Experts please advise..

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
i just turn to IP2 on july 10th, before my eligibility is "review required" (my BG at that time is NA), not it's turn to Ip2. Did I pass eligibility anyone? Is there any case that ppl got refused after ip2 ?
Hi,
Can I know how long have ur BG been at NA? My notes says that my eligibility review required.. and not the BG is still NA.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
guys,

so yesterday my background check was we are processing your application we will send you when we start your background check, and they asked for travel history. Today i sent travel history, now my bg is Not Applicable, and documents is we do not need additional documents. What do you make of this? Did i finish IP1 ? or that wasnt even IP1?