+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
It does, If you see as I n more CEC like me stuck at NA stage since more than 60 days.
And stats show that March pprs have been more in favor of FSWO.
Exceptions do occur. All the best.
Means that from NA to IP2 is still eligibility and after that security check to have ip2 grrr

Wonder how long it will stay na for FSWO

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Means that from NA to IP2 is still eligibility and after that security check to have ip2 grrr

Wonder how long it will stay na for FSWO
I think at IP2 file must have cleared eligibility and security and only final review happens as far as I know. I can be wrong.
Usually after IP2 ppl gets PPR requests.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Just called CIC and got completely different answer. When I called last time (3 weeks ago), an agent told me that my application is going smooth and hear an update soon. Eligibility and criminality are passed.

Today's answer is my application will take more weeks or months to approve. Really confused.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Yes sure but im talking about NA stage after ip1

I think at IP2 file must have cleared eligibility and security and only final review happens as far as I know. I can be wrong.
Usually after IP2 ppl gets PPR requests.

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.
I'm outland. And you?
I'm outland also. I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and got the following response after 3 days:

Dear Madam,

Thank you for contacting our office. Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to the correct office:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.

Regards,

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't forget pnps are in the line too. With no update not even meds passed post AOR 120 days
I'm the same 'no meds passed' at 116 days. I'm PNP too, I wonder if there's a link....

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
Oh :( so sorry for that.. On the upside, at least we should stop worrying for a while..

Just called CIC and got completely different answer. When I called last time (3 weeks ago), an agent told me that my application is going smooth and hear an update soon. Eligibility and criminality are passed.

Today's answer is my application will take more weeks or months to approve. Really confused.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops:

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
Got the same response when I emailed them. I tried the form and after submitting the inquiry, the message on the screen said if u r application is within less than 6 months u will not receive any feedback..

I'm outland also. I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and got the following response after 3 days:

Dear Madam,

Thank you for contacting our office. Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to the correct office:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.

Regards,

JessieMo

Jul 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi guys! Is there anyone got phone call from CIC? To ask some informations for BG check. I heard someone got the call today, wondering if it is normal...

larat

Jun 14, 2017
Just got my GCMS note today. I requested on June 13th and the report shows the requested date is June 26th. Anyone knows how to read this? In the notes it says the med exam has passed, security not started and criminal in progress.

What's the difference between security and criminal?

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Just got medicals passed and request for IMM5562E.

Do I need to mention the travels I did after I submitted my eAPR???
Hi congrats for your application progress, I think you should mention travel history til date as you are going to fill up the form as of now, but consult other seniors also for expert answers, all the best for your smooth process

Any idea which phone number to call to CIC from out of Canada?

Last edited:

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016

rianlam

Star Member
May 16, 2017
i just turn to IP2 on july 10th, before my eligibility is "review required" (my BG at that time is NA), not it's turn to Ip2. Did I pass eligibility anyone? Is there any case that ppl got refused after ip2 ?

arunsh

Jul 12, 2017

Same with me called up CIC ,the reply we have your file and is under process