Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Hey guys sorry to interrupt. My question is a little off topic to this thread. I received an ITA yesterday. When I click continue application it is asking me to fill the forms. After I fill the forms and move to the document upload section? Is it possible to come back and edit the forms?

Appreciate your help.
From my memory, by that stage, almost all the sections will become uneditable. So be careful of filling those forms and triple check before submission.

Reactions: vj9

mathewredfearn

May 10, 2015
Hi, I recently received my PPR and I'm getting ready to submit/ send all the required documents.

As I'm from the UK I understand that I only have to send a copy of my passport and not the actual passport but the letter states the below:

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

My question is as I'm from a visa exempt country and using MyCIC how do I upload the documents to MyCIC as I can't find this option anywhere....?
Any help with the above??

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Any help with the above??
Idk your case. But according to the PPR email I received June 28th from Ottawa, it states:

If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

It asks sending photo copies of the pages within the envelope and did not mention anything related to "upload to CIC".

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hey guys sorry to interrupt. My question is a little off topic to this thread. I received an ITA yesterday. When I click continue application it is asking me to fill the forms. After I fill the forms and move to the document upload section? Is it possible to come back and edit the forms?

Appreciate your help.

Appreciate your help.
after u upload it'll ask to confirm it.once done u cant edit it.IN SHORT U CANT!!!

Reactions: vj9

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Wrong, you definitely can go back and edit the forms before you submit and transmit your application
I'm pretty sure that you cannot change all of your information. I remember that I tried to change my alias name and was not able to do it. For all other fields I'm not completely sure. I think that I was able to change the representative section. But did not check other sections. Definitely NOT all the fields are editable after you reach the doc upload screen.

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hello sentraj thank you!
I'm very sorry I didnt respond to your message soon. My stream is CEC inland. Took almost 100 days from e-AOR to PPR for your reference.

Layla
Layla, 60-100 days is the average time for CEC-Inland. You are lucky that you got it in 100 days, My friends in CA are waiting for more than 120 days.

Hope you get a better job offer and cherish your new journey as PR of Canada. Now you can apply for Citizenship after staying in Canada for 1065 days(WP+PR+Temp) all are counted.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
I have already seen some PPRs today. Interestingly, many of them had their BG status as NA. Let the rain begin! Hope to hear some thunderstorms!

Reactions: AJ85

divbh

Jul 14, 2017
We have received a cancellation of eAPR which is based on wrong information. The letter states (regarding two non-dependent children from my spouse's (primary applicant) previous marriage):

"Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
ADDITIONAL DEPENDANTS ( CHILDREN: A and B) LISTED UNDER BACKGROUND INFORMATION AND NOT INCLUDED ON APPLICATION.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete"

When the information we provided them is: "Declaration of divorce and children from a previous marriage: In my application, I have declared my previous marriage to [X], from which marriage I have two children: a son A and B (mentioned under family members not identified in eAPR). The marriage ended in divorce on non-amicable terms. I do not have custody of the children nor am I aware of their whereabouts. I am attaching as proof of divorce, a notarized copy of divorce certificate in Urdu and its certified English translation."

Our OINP nomination expires on August 6. The call center is useless. I have however raised a CSE notifying the info is incorrect.

What did you do?
How do you know that when does OINP nomination expire?

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
It seems that there is a queue before each step. Maybe IP1 is done in NS and they updated the status to NA, then the applications are moved to the designated visa office and they haven't started yet?

Hey,

I have same timeline as you. My timeline in my signature. Just that my IP1 was cleared a little earlier than yours. I also emailed CPC and got the same reply that my application is at Centralized Intake office, Sydney, NS. I fail to understand how come our apps are still at CIO, Sydney, NS and not even moved to CPC. Files are normally at CIO until the clearance of IP1, IP2s are normally at the CPC office. Experts please advise..
It see

Jul 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got the golden email yesterday. That is my PPR has come !!!!!!! (though my agent sent me the email today).

My timeline was

AOR 30th march 2017
Additional docs 29 May 2017
Medical passed 28 June 2017
BGC changed to IP1 30 June 2017
PPR 13 July 2017

All in all 3.5 months. Will send our passports very soon for stamping.

I hope everyone else also get their PPR soon !!!!