+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi Friends,
Has anyone been asked to send his/her resume?how long does it take to get the PR after?
FSW-Inland
AOR:March
Med Passed: April
Additional Document Uploaded: June
Thanks

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
I see lot of people waiting in IP2 for more than 10 days now. whats up with CIC. It used to be like 3-7 days for PPR earlier.
I got IP2 last Wednesday and still waiting. Every time when I see number of days goes up, it feels like PPR is never coming. Never thought I'll be waiting for this long.

camwinter

Nov 9, 2016
A quick question, I quit my job about 1.5 months after e-AOR (due to a rather lackadaisical division partner leading to no growth in the nature of work). I have informed the CIC of this change in employment status but have received a mail asking me to inform the Province which nominated me. Will this have a negative impact on my application? I am worried!!

PNP outland (OINP)
ITA - Dec 22, 16
AOR - Mar 6, 17 (quit on Apr 18, 17)
Med passed - Jun 9, 17
BG - IP1 Jun 9, 17 --->NA Jun 12, 17.

Last edited:

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
I noticed a small change in my profile today after 3 months that my Canadian child name is removed from the dependent list. Finally, something happened on my file........

Reactions: Lailina

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A quick question, I quit my job about 1.5 months after e-AOR (due to a rather lackadaisical division partner leading to no growth in the nature of work). I have informed the CIC of this change in employment status but have received a mail asking me to inform the Province which nominated me. Will this have a negative impact on my application? I am worried!!

PNP outland (OINP)
ITA - Dec 22, 16
AOR - Mar 6, 17 (quit on Apr 18, 17)
Med passed - Jun 9, 17
BG - IP1 Jun 9, 17 --->NA Jun 12, 17.
There shouldn't be. You should provide name of your province, and additionally mention that your nomination was not employer specific.
If your nomination was employer specific then there will be a problem.

Reactions: camwinter

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Quick question,

I am still on IP1 (or at least what I think it is) since April 22nd. I checked with cic agent last week and she said Eligibility Security and criminality passed last Tuesday and they are waiting to see if I need to retake med exam since it expired. My status never changed to NA as I'm monitoring my account 24/7.

So do you guys think this is IP2?

Thanks
Anyone please? I'm FSWO with March 6 AOR.

camwinter

Nov 9, 2016
There shouldn't be. You should provide name of your province, and additionally mention that your nomination was not employer specific.
If your nomination was employer specific then there will be a problem.
Thank you!! Nomination was not employer specific, so should be ok in that case. Thanks again :)

sahiljindal

Jun 27, 2017
hello guys
can someone please me some suggestions on my profile status. here is my timeline:
ita 11th jan
aor 14th march
medicals passed 9th may
status changed to we are review the additional documents you provided on 9th june with b/g check still not applicable
status changed again on 20th june to we donot need any additional documents with b/g check changed to "we are processing your backgroung check and will send message if we need any information.
please advice me about current stage of my application ...
thanxxxxx
please tell me how to join watsapp group ???

purnapatel

Aug 12, 2013
I noticed a small change in my profile today after 3 months that my Canadian child name is removed from the dependent list. Finally, something happened on my file........
I have also seen that change in my profile. My Canadian child name has been removed from dependant list. But background check is still NA from 5 May

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Can you please share your timeline? In this way we can see each stage you were.
Sure thank you.

FSWO

AOR march 6
Medical passed April 22
BGC we are processing you BGC..April 22
Around May 8th medical changed to not needed
RCMP request may 17
RCMP reminder request June 3
RCMP uploaded June 6
June 20 cic account updated action required but when I called cic agent she said it's just a technical glitch and that's when she told June 20 I passed E, S and C and they are deciding on medicals

Thanks!

PREEVIK

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
H
hello guys
can someone please me some suggestions on my profile status. here is my timeline:
ita 11th jan
aor 14th march
medicals passed 9th may
status changed to we are review the additional documents you provided on 9th june with b/g check still not applicable
status changed again on 20th june to we donot need any additional documents with b/g check changed to "we are processing your backgroung check and will send message if we need any information.
please advice me about current stage of my application ...
thanxxxxx
please tell me how to join watsapp group ???
hiii
Your stream ?? FSWO??

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
I have also seen that change in my profile. My Canadian child name has been removed from dependant list. But background check is still NA from 5 May
We should sit tight. Our time is