+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
I just checked my application and it says "updated" (on the screen before you get to the status about medicals/BG/interview).

What does that mean?
Hi gaiou37

I have had that "Updated" thing on my main screen twice. The first time was when I passed medical and the other time was (I believe) when my back ground check status was updated from IP1 to IP2. I only received an email from CIC a day after the medical status was updated, but didn't receive any email when I had the "Updated" at the second time.
I think you get that Updated thing when CIC did something on your "my CIC status". It will be back to "Submitted" once you open the status page and go back to main page.

Layla

Reactions: gaiou37

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi gaiou37

I have had that "Updated" thing on my main screen twice. The first time was when I passed medical and the other time was (I believe) when my back ground check status was updated from IP1 to IP2. I only received an email from CIC a day after the medical status was updated, but didn't receive any email when I had the "Updated" at the second time.
I think you get that Updated thing when CIC did something on your "my CIC status". It will be back to "Submitted" once you open the status page and go back to main page.

Layla
Thanks for your response!

Actually that makes a lot of sense since my BG went from N/A to IP2 today :)

Thank you!

G.

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Thanks for your response!

Actually that makes a lot of sense since my BG went from N/A to IP2 today :)

Thank you!

G.
You are most welcome. looks like you are very close to the finalizing part. I am following your case for reference. :)

hellohelp

Jun 2, 2017
Hello,

Quick question: background has been in progress for a long time now and my eapr is going on to 111 days (CEC). last friday I saw on mycic that my application was updated, but nothing had changed when i clicked it, it was all the same with no new messages. Is this IP2, maybe it went to NA and I had missed it? I know it doesnt make a difference really because I'm waiting, just curious.

hellohelp

Jun 2, 2017
Hello,

Quick question: background has been in progress for a long time now and my eapr is going on to 111 days (CEC). last friday I saw on mycic that my application was updated, but nothing had changed when i clicked it, it was all the same with no new messages. Is this IP2, maybe it went to NA and I had missed it? I know it doesnt make a difference really because I'm waiting, just curious.
nevermind, i saw that other people had the same thing above me, I'll just read theirs

ilovehockey

Jun 17, 2017
AOR March 22nd, FSW-O at 96 days now, still reviewing eligibility, haven't begun background check. Took until May 27th to get medical cleared. I think I'm going to go well beyond the average and probably get into a "worst case scenario" timeline. :( Anyone want to make guesses to when I'll we see changes? Might as well make a game of it at this point...:p

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
AOR March 22nd, FSW-O at 96 days now, still reviewing eligibility, haven't begun background check. Took until May 27th to get medical cleared. I think I'm going to go well beyond the average and probably get into a "worst case scenario" timeline. :( Anyone want to make guesses to when I'll we see changes? Might as well make a game of it at this point...:p
How did you find out they are still reviewing eligibility?

johnjohny

Feb 10, 2017
How long it will take to get GCMS notes??

AOR March 07
Medical passed March 23.
Nothing since then.
Work permit Expired Today
BOWP applied May 09- No Response yet

viprankler

Mar 1, 2016
Hi seniors , i just got an email saying that my file has been transferred to LVO. Are there any chances of rejection at this point ..
Aor march 2017
Fsw - outland .
Thanks

Ursus Versus

Nov 4, 2016
FSWO.

Have been stuck at NA2 since 5.25...guess lots of people in the same boat here.

Though last week asked to submit IMM5406 - family info, essentially names, DOB and addresses of parents (a bit strange given I'm single applicant).

Anyone has idea on what this signifies? Should I expect to enter into IP2 anytime soon?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017