+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello Friends,
My online application says "your action is required", but there is no msg or anything? What does it mean?
Thanks

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hello Friends,
My online application says "your action is required", but there is no msg or anything? What does it mean?
Thanks
It can be a glitch. If they need anything can send a message.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi dears,

Oufffff I finally got medical passed today after 110 days :) background didnt move for the moment.

Can you tell me what are delay between medicals, ip1 and ip2 ?

Arpanjain

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Friends,

Was just browsing through, so got to know about this thread.

Really very informative.

Want to know few things from the experts, if you can please guide us.

ITA:- 11 Jan 2017
AOR:- 17 March 2017
FSW
All the fees have been paid upfront including RPRF

In our case my wife is a primary applicant, today she got a call from Canadian high commission regarding some personal information like her age, DOB, Place of Work, work exp. Etc. Is it normally done in all cases or is their something wrong which they have found in our application?

Please guide we are getting really nervous about this.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hi Friends,

Was just browsing through, so got to know about this thread.

Really very informative.

Want to know few things from the experts, if you can please guide us.

ITA:- 11 Jan 2017
AOR:- 17 March 2017
FSW
All the fees have been paid upfront including RPRF

In our case my wife is a primary applicant, today she got a call from Canadian high commission regarding some personal information like her age, DOB, Place of Work, work exp. Etc. Is it normally done in all cases or is their something wrong which they have found in our application?

Please guide we are getting really nervous about this.

This is done sometimes by High Commision and it is perfeclty normal. You are very very close to PPR.

Reactions: Maryz

Arpanjain

Jun 16, 2017
This is done sometimes by High Commision and it is perfeclty normal. You are very very close to PPR.
Thank you so much for such a quick response.

Such a relief it was knowing about this.

Also please help if you know, Is this call made to all the applicants or just to some of the random applicants.

One more thing will it make a difference if my wife have told them incomplete residential address instead of full complete address?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Thank you so much for such a quick response.

Such a relief it was knowing about this.

Also please help if you know, Is this call made to all the applicants or just to some of the random applicants.

One more thing will it make a difference if my wife have told them incomplete residential address instead of full complete address?

Its a random check. What do you mean by incomplete?? Just mentioned the city/town and not the street number and house number.

Singh68

Jun 21, 2017
hello,
I send my passport to cpc ottawa for visa stamp. I tracked online my xpresspost. Its showing Item on hold at recipient's request. Why Its showing like this?

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my application and it says "updated" (on the screen before you get to the status about medicals/BG/interview).

What does that mean?

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
I'm just curious. Did your Additional Document section change? Mine was showing updated too but the only thing that changed was the Additional Document section. It's now back to normal as "We do not need additional documents." since I have never submitted any additional docs. Maybe they have fixed the glitch?
Hello doge, sorry just logged in this forum since the last friday and read your message.
As for my additional document section, it is still showing "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." and I never submitted any additional docs nor have they requested..
Upon reading your message that CIC may have fixed the glitch, now I wonder if i should mention this to CIC agent? I'm just being reluctant to call them because it is so much hassle for me to call them during my work. So I have been failing to do so! :p

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
hey layla.. congratulations I guess your file is approved, because same thing happened in my case, main page was "updated", when i checked "check status" button everything looked the same as before, curiousness was high so I called CIC very next day and I gotta to know that my file has been approved the day before. and later on I received golden email after a week...
Hi Modi4AM,
Wow! Really, that's sooo cool! Congratulations !!! I'm happy for you! :)
I am not sure if that is the case for me too, but I will keep my hopes up!
Thank you for the encouragement!!

Reactions: Modi4AM

NvAv1922

Jun 24, 2017
The average time for FSW-O is hovering around 104 days from Andy's tracker.

So on average, my guess would be
AOR to Medicals: 30-35 days
Medicals to BGNA: 5-10 days
BGNA to BGIP2: 35-60 days
BGIP2 to PPR: 5-20 days

So IMO, IP2 happens 1.5 months after medicals passed.

My timelines:
FSW-O
AOR: 25 MAR
MEDS: 25 MAY
MED TO BGNA: 31 MAY

I'm hoping to see IP2 by 1st week of July.. Good luck with your app too..
Thanks much! Yes I am hoping the same thing. Good luck to you as well!