+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

PREEVIK

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi..is it like every case gets verification call for reference letter..??
My supervisor doesn't pick calls after 8pm..moreover I don't know he ll be able to handle them or not ..he may not answer them correctly ..as he was quite reluctant to give me the same on letter head so just provided a official mail ..

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys,

Please I need help

My BGC was NA at the beginning then went to "processing, will let you know if we need more information"
does it mean I am at BGC-P1 or BGC-P2?

knowing that, BG never showed "processing , will let you know when we start BG checking which" which means IP1 never happened

sahiljindal

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys,

Please I need help

My BGC was NA at the beginning then went to "processing, will let you know if we need more information"
does it mean I am at BGC-P1 or BGC-P2?

knowing that, BG never showed "processing , will let you know when we start BG checking which" which means IP1 never happened
same status here. as far as I have been told IP1 comes around within a week after medicals and ip2 after 1-1.5 months. but didn't receive any concrete reply from anyone.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
same status here. as far as I have been told IP1 comes around within a week after medicals and ip2 after 1-1.5 months. but didn't receive any concrete reply from anyone.
I have never seen IP1, it was NA at the beginning then went to "we are processing your BGC and we will send you if we need more information' I don't understand, is it considered IP2 or IP1 ?

are you the same status ?

jaspreet89

Apr 30, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Please help me out!!!
I have applied for Ontario PNP programme:
My previous score was 405 and after PNP my points were 1005
I received ITA on May-5-2017 and I have Submitted My application on 22-June-2017,
My medical was done on 14-May-2017,

--->Could anyone please tell me the timeline after submitting application , means if i have submitted application on 22-june-2017, when can i received approval for permanent residency ???
as my ielts is expiring on 1st august 2017.
-->And When is the last date to LAND in canada after receiving approval from canada ?? As we are planning a baby?
please your valuable suggestions will really help me out,.
please share your experiences,....................

Thanks

Dv9987

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
Hi Guys
Please help!
CEC Inland
ITA - March 1st
AOR - March 29th
Medical - passed
Ip1- May 15th
Ip2 - June 8th
PPR - ??

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone,

Please help me out!!!
I have applied for Ontario PNP programme:
My previous score was 405 and after PNP my points were 1005
I received ITA on May-5-2017 and I have Submitted My application on 22-June-2017,
My medical was done on 14-May-2017,

--->Could anyone please tell me the timeline after submitting application , means if i have submitted application on 22-june-2017, when can i received approval for permanent residency ???
as my ielts is expiring on 1st august 2017.
-->And When is the last date to LAND in canada after receiving approval from canada ?? As we are planning a baby?
please your valuable suggestions will really help me out,.
please share your experiences,....................

Thanks
Please join this thread for people with your timelines- http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2017-aor-forum-discussion-only.498298/
OR this- http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-aor-2017.496506/page-18#post-6119951

Now to your queries- The timeline of an average candidate goes like-
AOR> Medical Passed> Background in progress> BGC-Not Applicable> Background in progress again>PPR>CoPR
It is taking 75-80 days for PNP applicants to get their medicals passed (AFAIK), though average timeline are 100-120 day to PPR from AOR but it is taking longer for PNP applicants as per current statistics.
Don't worry about IELTS as your score gets frozen the day you get your AOR.
For anymore queries please post in above threads.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi..is it like every case gets verification call for reference letter..??
My supervisor doesn't pick calls after 8pm..moreover I don't know he ll be able to handle them or not ..he may not answer them correctly ..as he was quite reluctant to give me the same on letter head so just provided a official mail ..
Not every case, but nowadays it becoming quite a norm for a lot of applicants.

Reactions: PREEVIK

PREEVIK

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Not every case, but nowadays it becoming quite a norm for a lot of applicants.
People are getting verification calls and some of them confirmed that IP2 is not even started ..even after after IP2 updation in their account .. and I was expecting my PPR soon after IP2...would u can analyse from my timelines ?(mentioned in signature )
Shall I call CIC to know the status ? Because if it is not started in my case then I have to inform my supervisor to be prepared for verification call ..

sahiljindal

Jun 27, 2017
People are getting verification calls and some of them confirmed that IP2 is not even started ..even after after IP2 updation in their account .. and I was expecting my PPR soon after IP2...would u can analyse from my timelines ?(mentioned in signature )
Shall I call CIC to know the status ? Because if it is not started in my case then I have to inform my supervisor to be prepared for verification call ..
I have heard from lot of applicants that no enquiry was made to their work place. I think its the supporting documents attached with ur application that counts.......

PREEVIK

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I have heard from lot of applicants that no enquiry was made to their work place. I think its the supporting documents attached with ur application that counts.......
Ohkayyyy...I have attached maximum documents like ITA ,salary slips , each and every company's document ..
Reference letter not on letter head ,it's on official email I'd..took the print out of that then got his signature on that along with his visiting card ..