+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
I got a reply after couple of days.You should get it by tomorrow.
True. I got it today. Basically they asked me to buzz off and wait.. LOL.. "Keep communication to this email at the minimum".

25th March AOR
25th May Meds passed
30th BG NA

Waiting.

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
Finally after 101 days some update on my application. Friends, need your inputs to understand the current status of my application. Below are the statuses that changed since yesterday-
  1. UCI number got generated. Earlier it was blank
  2. Application status changed from “We received your application…” to “We are processing your application…”
  3. Status of medical changed from “You do not need Medical….” to “If you need medical, a message with instructions will be…”
  4. BGC changed from “NA” to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background….”
Should I expect something in coming 3-4 days?

Thank you very much...
Since your medicals are not yet passed, I think this is still IP1 stage. As someone asked, are you PNP? Check for BG movement once you have passed medicals.

UCI no. was generated early June due to IRCC website upgrade.

Reactions: Traveller22

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Finally after 101 days some update on my application. Friends, need your inputs to understand the current status of my application. Below are the statuses that changed since yesterday-
  1. UCI number got generated. Earlier it was blank
  2. Application status changed from “We received your application…” to “We are processing your application…”
  3. Status of medical changed from “You do not need Medical….” to “If you need medical, a message with instructions will be…”
  4. BGC changed from “NA” to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background….”
Should I expect something in coming 3-4 days?

Thank you very much...
You are from PNP stream. Most of them take around 6 months. So you may wait a little bit more.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Since your medicals are not yet passed, I think this is still IP1 stage. As someone asked, are you PNP? Check for BG movement once you have passed medicals.

UCI no. was generated early June due to IRCC website upgrade.
I think that too as the BG is NBG for him.(next step to conduct bg check)

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Starting to feel anxious because people that received their AOR after me are getting PPR. I also need to apply for a re entry visa as I travelled outside for school and was hoping to get the PPR email so I don't have to apply for the re entry.

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Are you PNP? Sorry to say it looks like your file is in initial stage.
Not too sure though.
doctor28, Missi24 and romrumrira...thank you very much for your responses...yes I'm PNP...got excited after waiting endlessly...looks like I need to go through another wait period :(:(:( ...101 days and still counting

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
doctor28, Missi24 and romrumrira...thank you very much for your responses...yes I'm PNP...got excited after waiting endlessly...looks like I need to go through another wait period :(:(:( ...101 days and still counting
Not a problem. We all are in same boat, I m at 98 days. My friend got ppr in 5 months PNP inland. The wait is more but I guess once they pick your file should be done fast.

Last edited:

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
I just now realized under details section the message changed to "Your action required". However there are no messages or document request. To be sure that this is due to the technical glitch, I checked View Submitted Application section and there is line in red bold along with other text - "After attaching your document, choose the "Next" button and follow the instructions to submit your document."

There is no upload button and "Required By" is blank for all sections. Does the above message shows up on all profiles or I'm missing something?

Thank you..

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Now what's that?
I just now realized under details section the message changed to "Your action required". However there are no messages or document request. To be sure that this is due to the technical glitch, I checked View Submitted Application section and there is line in red bold along with other text - "After attaching your document, choose the "Next" button and follow the instructions to submit your document."

There is no upload button and "Required By" is blank for all sections. Does the above message shows up on all profiles or I'm missing something?

Thank you..

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017

Thank you..
After past week website update, my application shows that it's pending on additional documents but there was no message attached to it. My lawyer contacted CIC about the message and they said there was no document requested and that she could disregard that message. And today I saw this message on CIC login page:

You may see an incorrect application status asking for additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do.

So maybe it's a glitch. Anyways, I would try to contact them just in case.

8gorkha

Jun 19, 2017

Thank you..
That message (After attaching your document, choose the "Next" button and follow the instructions to submit your document.")is there in my profile too. I received ppr email with that message still on.

Also, CIC home page has this message 'You may see an incorrect application status asking for additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do.'

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Yes, you can order notes for an old application as long as you know the application reference number.

The only time you will see "updated" on the main page is when medical passed with IP1 and/or if BG check change again to IP2.

Thank you my_yute. I am just curious to see what happened to my PGWP application process when they sent my file for further investigation back in 2013! I might order GCMS for that one as well. :)

And thanks for the info about the updated notification. I only saw "updated" once when my medical was passed and background changed to "we are processing..." So I guess I am still at IP1!