+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Congratulations Guys for your PPR for m'y part really under stress additional medical exams sent on june 8th and still nothing im AOR march 14th :'(

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I am tired of contacting them. They are useless (some agents) and getting same reply. no updates yet.
If you have only 4 months waiting why are you stressing this much? just wait for two other months :)
i s hard but you re still in the approximative deadlines they show

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I really appreciate all of you for kind attention and replies to my question.
Yes, you can order notes for an old application as long as you know the application reference number.

The only time you will see "updated" on the main page is when medical passed with IP1 and/or if BG check change again to IP2.

Reactions: Layla1234

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I really appreciate all of you for kind attention and replies to my question.

I only submitted FBI and my home country's criminal record and did not submit RCMP report up-front. Even though I didn't check my account every day, I know there was no update made by CIC after medical.
When they make an update, main page would show "updated" instead of "read" when you are logged in to your account for the first time after the update. But I haven't seen it. Only one time when my medical was passed, I saw it on my main page. So I am almost certain I never had a moment when my status had "N/A".

As all of you suggested, I will probably order "GCMS note" to see what is going on.

Speaking of GCMS, does any of you know if I can order the note for the old application? Not only the current PR application.

thank you.
Layla
You are mistaken. Only for medical pass do you get a notification. For NA to IP2 or IP1 or any of those changes, you will not get an update anywhere. The only way to know is to physically check your account every single day. I changed from IP1 to NA in 12 hours and I would have easily missed it if I did not have the habit of checking constantly! LOL

Reactions: Layla1234

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
If you have only 4 months waiting why are you stressing this much? just wait for two other months :)
well, most cases don't take 6 months. Most people get PPR within 4 months, especially for CEC, so it's understandable when people get stressed.

Reactions: KiranK

Kajol agarwal

Dec 12, 2016
Hello All,
Can anyone help me regarding two issues one status of BG and change of address issue:
I got my ITA on March 1st, 2017 and my E-APR AOR on march 17. Now my status is medicals passed and BG went from NA to we are processing your background check.is it IP2 ??
My other concern is i was in USA till end of March and on April 1st I moved out of USA and relocated to India. Since then am trying to update my address to my Indian Address, but when am trying to use the online form it says they cannot locate my account. I even tried used the web from but no reply came from IRCC.

Can anyone suggest any other alternative to change the address. any help would be really appreciated.

atgeo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
You are mistaken. Only for medical pass do you get a notification. For NA to IP2 or IP1 or any of those changes, you will not get an update anywhere. The only way to know is to physically check your account every single day. I changed from IP1 to NA in 12 hours and I would have easily missed it if I did not have the habit of checking constantly! LOL
I did get an update in my account when my BGS turned from NA to NBG (IP1).

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Dear Seniors

Urgent help required. I am currently in IP2 stage. I received a request last week to upload a copy of my passport with 6 months validity. I uploaded my renewed passport's front page (biographical) along with visa stamps but forgot to include the last page (address page- with old passport number info).

Will this be a reason for rejection?

This morning I raised a CSE with the Address page (last page). In addition I raised a cse in may as well as in June with my renewed passport details which included the last page.

Your help and guidance at this stage will be much appreciated.

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Finally after 101 days some update on my application. Friends, need your inputs to understand the current status of my application. Below are the statuses that changed since yesterday-
  1. UCI number got generated. Earlier it was blank
  2. Application status changed from “We received your application…” to “We are processing your application…”
  3. Status of medical changed from “You do not need Medical….” to “If you need medical, a message with instructions will be…”
  4. BGC changed from “NA” to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background….”
Should I expect something in coming 3-4 days?

Thank you very much...

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
CEC inland applicant with AOR on or after March 3 received PRR, thus why I am stressed.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
well, most cases don't take 6 months. Most people get PPR within 4 months, especially for CEC, so it's understandable when people get stressed.
True!! when people who applied after you get ppr before you, it makes you anxious.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Finally after 101 days some update on my application. Friends, need your inputs to understand the current status of my application. Below are the statuses that changed since yesterday-
  1. UCI number got generated. Earlier it was blank
  2. Application status changed from “We received your application…” to “We are processing your application…”
  3. Status of medical changed from “You do not need Medical….” to “If you need medical, a message with instructions will be…”
  4. BGC changed from “NA” to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background….”
Should I expect something in coming 3-4 days?

Thank you very much...
Are you PNP? Sorry to say it looks like your file is in initial stage.
Not too sure though.

Reactions: Traveller22