+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
To GOD be the glory great things he has done. FINALLY! The eagle has landed, I got my PPR email directly in my inbox twice in the space of 10 mins - 5:26pm & 5:35pm EST.

It's funny, I called IRCC today and the Agent said there is nothing on my file that she can report to me and it had me super nervous so I emailed CPC-Ottawa and 3 hours after I got PPR email. Coincidence? You decide!!! :D

This forum has really been a source of encouragement through the many posts and sharing on timelines so I am sharing my detailed timeline to pay it forward.

My timeline:
CEC Inland
Medical Test: Feb 18
ITA: Feb 22
BOWP applied with Medical test: Feb 23
eAPR/AOR: Mar 15
CSE to send my AOR to add to my BOWP app: Mar 15
Med passed/BG IP1: Apr 4
BOWP aprroved: Apr 6
BG - NA: May 4
BG - IP2: Jun 9
PPR: Jun 16

Congrats to all who got PPR today and everyone still waiting just hang in there, your time will come sooner than you think. Trust me!!! :D

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
I applied (AOR) on March 17th,
medicals cleared April 8,
After that i din check regularly in CIC so ya am not sure am in ip1 or ip2 but haha lets see wts up.. HHopfully am in ip2, fingers crossed !
having a convo with u really calmed me so much, so thank u thank u &&& thank uuu so much !
haha we have the same AOR.. like honestly the Mar 17-19 applicants were/are experiencing delays. My status updates were very weird. Since you didn't check it regularly I guess you also wouldn't know when you became IP2 (if it is) When was the first time you saw it being in progress? last week?
Omgsh you're more than welcome - though I don't think I did anything other than telling you the truth. :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
From the myimmitracker I just saw that about 15-20 people belonging to FSW-O received PPR on 15 and 16 June. I believe the number is higher than this as all the people dont update the tracker.

Congratulations to everyone who received PPR!!!!!
Tracker has ~15-20% of all applicants (monthly on average ~3000-3500 e-APRs filed), so obviously you can assume that about 100-150 got PPR yesterday.

SSNR

Dec 24, 2016
haha we have the same AOR.. like honestly the Mar 17-19 applicants were/are experiencing delays. My status updates were very weird. Since you didn't check it regularly I guess you also wouldn't know when you became IP2 (if it is) When was the first time you saw it being in progress? last week?
Omgsh you're more than welcome - though I don't think I did anything other than telling you the truth. :)
I appreciate that & hey congrats on ur PPR, going through this thread is v. informative.. I usually dont open mycic account unless i receive a email notification, so i think i din give much importance to BG until today, as far as i remember its like that on april & today wn i checked its t same!

Do we get email notification while the ip1>NA>ip2 stages? coz after april 8th i din get any email notification for this application!

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
To GOD be the glory great things he has done. FINALLY! The eagle has landed, I got my PPR email directly in my inbox twice in the space of 10 mins - 5:26pm & 5:35pm EST.

It's funny, I called IRCC today and the Agent said there is nothing on my file that she can report to me and it had me super nervous so I emailed CPC-Ottawa and 3 hours after I got PPR email. Coincidence? You decide!!! :D

This forum has really been a source of encouragement through the many posts and sharing on timelines so I am sharing my detailed timeline to pay it forward.

My timeline:
CEC Inland

Congrats to all who got PPR today and everyone still waiting just hang in there, your time will come sooner than you think. Trust me!!! :D

My timeline:
CEC Inland

my-yute - Praise to the Lord God
CONGRATULATIONS - are in order
Have aThankful weekend!

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
I appreciate that & hey congrats on ur PPR, going through this thread is v. informative.. I usually dont open mycic account unless i receive a email notification, so i think i din give much importance to BG until today, as far as i remember its like that on april & today wn i checked its t same!

Do we get email notification while the ip1>NA>ip2 stages? coz after april 8th i din get any email notification for this application!
Nope! That's the thing - no email notification when BG check status changes. That's why everyone's going cray about checking the account every single day :p

Thanks and my application just got approved today after my passport was delivered on Tuesday - very nice start to the weekend again just like last week ;)

SSNR

Dec 24, 2016
Nope! That's the thing - no email notification when BG check status changes. That's why everyone's going cray about checking the account every single day :p

Thanks and my application just got approved today after my passport was delivered on Tuesday - very nice start to the weekend again just like last week ;)
Thats amazing so ur saying you dont need to cross boarder inorder to get PR? how abt ur sin number registration? ok u know wt.. u got everything done, so enjoy & have a blasttt this weekend, i ill wait for the next week & see wr it goes.. :D thank u so much and hope to be in touch with ya :)

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Thats amazing so ur saying you dont need to cross boarder inorder to get PR? how abt ur sin number registration? ok u know wt.. u got everything done, so enjoy & have a blasttt this weekend, i ill wait for the next week & see wr it goes.. :D thank u so much and hope to be in touch with ya :)
Nooo don't get me wrong loll... your application status will be updated to "Approved" after they receive your passport and stamp the VISA. You still need to cross the border to do landing after they send the stamped passport and confirmation of PR to you.
Yea you can message me if you have any other questions :)

Reactions: SSNR

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Anyone who got the additional doc status changed to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." from "uploaded" since the system change?

didn't upload anything, but got the status and it changed like above.
Yeh that happened to me, and I did have to submit an additional Doc. Maybe it means it's been accepted vs. under review.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Could you please let me know ur timeline? and when did you submit the RCMP to CIC?

I have done the same thing, I got my fingerprints from SCRB Chennai and sent them to Worldwide Forensic Services Inc.,

I hope I receive my RCMP certificate back within 10 days as i paid courier charges to them to send it to me as soon as possible.
Hi sorry for the late reply. My aor is march 22 and u got the rcmp request on May 22 and I submitted it on June 6th. In the meanwhile my meds passed even though I never got any email notifications. Currently I think I am at IP-1. Although my BG was NA before the Doc request. No movement for a week or so now.

SSNR

Dec 24, 2016
Nooo don't get me wrong loll... your application status will be updated to "Approved" after they receive your passport and stamp the VISA. You still need to cross the border to do landing after they send the stamped passport and confirmation of PR to you.
Yea you can message me if you have any other questions :)
will sure do! thanks & have an amazing weekend mate!