e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Jugzy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Finally, gotta PPR email..

CEC INLAND

AOR- 17th March

Medical Passed- 12th April & IP

CIC Updated - 9th June( dont know what was that,called CIC day after and gotta knew that my case Is approved).

PPR EMAIL- 16th June . 5:30pm(emailed cic on 15th ju
Congratulations

Reactions: Modi4AM

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody, congratulation to all who got PPR and some movement in their application.

Can you please advise if emailing to CIC and asking for updates help in some way to move the process forward. I have seen some posts saying it could be a coincidence.

My time line is
FSWO
AOR-30th March
Med passed-2nd June
Background check-We will let you know once we start your background check(since 2nd June)

Also is thie email address is to be used? CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Thank in advance.

JohnDobski

Jul 24, 2016
Question for people who already got the golden email. Do you just get the email or do you also get the copy of it in the email in the myCIC account? I am asking because I have been having troubles with my email and some emails from other people have just disappeared.

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Question for people who already got the golden email. Do you just get the email or do you also get the copy of it in the email in the myCIC account? I am asking because I have been having troubles with my email and some emails from other people have just disappeared.
just the email, you won't see it from the myCIC account

roger_cat

Oct 1, 2016
Hi guys!,

I have seen a change in the "Review of additional documents" section. Yesterday was something like "We are reviewing the additional documents..." and today it is "We do not need additional documents". Any idea what that could mean?

I'm sharing with you my timeline if someone is in a similar situation:

FSWO
ITA: March 1
AOR: March 15
Med Passed: May 12
BG NA->IP1: May 12
BG IP1->NA: May 29

Waiting for BG to change to IP2.

Thanks for your help!

Reactions: cyborg_x1

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Hello guys, just need to know that the timelines and updates posted are for Express Entry profile who received ITA or for Provincial Nominations also. Can anyone please help.