+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

SSNR

Dec 24, 2016
Has it always been like this or it was "Next step..." at some point when your medical passed? If it was then congrats you're already at IP2 - PPR will come shortly
Stream is the type of application: there're CEC, PNP, FSW and under each there's also differentiation between inland and outland applicants. Eg. if you're applying from outside of canada as a Federal Skilled Worker, then your stream is FSW-O
thank you so much, I truly appreciate it.. yes am in CEC, inland. Am planing on waiting this weekend and contact CIC/ MP office next week if its getting delayed. wanted to check before doing so... is there anything else i should do or know at this point?! Thanks again..

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi Friends,
Could somebody clarify if "Biometics - we do not need your finger prints at this time" is part of the info on profile updates?

I think I did not have it before in my profile but of as of yesterday June 15 I see it

My timeline
Time Line
AOR - March 27
Meds Passed - April 4
Schedule A Request - May 12 - Submitted May 17
BGC - Changed to "Not Applicable" - March 17
IP2 - June 1

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
thank you so much, I truly appreciate it.. yes am in CEC, inland. Am planing on waiting this weekend and contact CIC/ MP office next week if its getting delayed. wanted to check before doing so... is there anything else i should do or know at this point?! Thanks again..
no prob :)
But you haven't answered that question though loll was your BG check status ever at "Next Step is to conduct a BG check."? if not, then you could be still at IP1.
Unfortunately, there's nothing much you can do at the moment, especially if you've submitted tons of supporting docs upfront. I know the waiting game is frustrating but you just gotta have a little faith :p
BTW, when was your AOR? was it beginning of March, mid March or end of March?

Reactions: SSNR

Canada-Ontario

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW-inland AOR 11 March. Received my PPR an hour ago.
Hope all the March applicant get PPR soon :):)
I have a question about ANNEX A that we need to send with passport, and I appreciate if someone could help. Should I only write down my mailing address in the empty square and then sign it? That's it? Does it matter where I sign?

Thanks and good weekend.

Reactions: Ruthaj and SSNR

SSNR

Dec 24, 2016
no prob :)
But you haven't answered that question though loll was your BG check status ever at "Next Step is to conduct a BG check."? if not, then you could be still at IP1.
Unfortunately, there's nothing much you can do at the moment, especially if you've submitted tons of supporting docs upfront. I know the waiting game is frustrating but you just gotta have a little faith :p
BTW, when was your AOR? was it beginning of March, mid March or end of March?
I applied (AOR) on March 17th,
medicals cleared April 8,
After that i din check regularly in CIC so ya am not sure am in ip1 or ip2 but haha lets see wts up.. HHopfully am in ip2, fingers crossed !
having a convo with u really calmed me so much, so thank u thank u &&& thank uuu so much !