+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
Hi Everyone,

In the document checklist I need to submit Legal Name change document for my wife as she changed her Family name after marriage. We already have each other's name in our respective passports.

Can i get an Affidavit made in Dubai for this? If yes, anyone knows where exactly.

Thank you in advance...

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

Is there anyone who applied for India pcc from Dubai (bls international) and it was delayed due to the address changed in India (different from the address mentioned in the passport)

If yes, May I know within how many days did you receive the pcc after submitting the application of pcc?

I applied on 25th Nov for the same...all my documents are ready except the India pcc and the pr application deadline is 15th January.
If you do not get a PCC by the submission deadline, attach the receipt of PCC payment along with a LoE

catpro09

Aug 21, 2016
Wait... Please go through the link below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/japan.html

How to obtain a police certificate – Japan

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Thank you so much.

I have another question.. I created an LOE for my Japan Work Experience,and I attached my employment contract, pay slips which are not in English. Do I need to have it translated? I have also an affidavit that would state my duties and responsibilities which was notarized but is done in the Philippines but its not the original one since I left it there, I just got a copy, do I need to submit the original one?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you so much.

I have another question.. I created an LOE for my Japan Work Experience,and I attached my employment contract, pay slips which are not in English. Do I need to have it translated? I have also an affidavit that would state my duties and responsibilities which was notarized but is done in the Philippines but its not the original one since I left it there, I just got a copy, do I need to submit the original one?
See the medium of communication in this region is either in English or in French...
So having documents in Japanese language will have no use at all...
Another point I have is do you really need to claim points for this work experience in Japan ? For the foreign work experience you get maximum points for 3 years of work exp in the last 10 years. The rest of your work experience can be be mentioned in a personal history section(and for which you do not need to provide letter of reference etc..)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

IRCC requires applicants to upload clear scan (color) of their documents. So originals are not required to be submitted as such...

catpro09

Aug 21, 2016
See the medium of communication in this region is either in English or in French...
So having documents in Japanese language will have no use at all...
Another point I have is do you really need to claim points for this work experience in Japan ? For the foreign work experience you get maximum points for 3 years of work exp in the last 10 years. The rest of your work experience can be be mentioned in a personal history section(and for which you do not need to provide letter of reference etc..)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

IRCC requires applicants to upload clear scan (color) of their documents. So originals are not required to be submitted as such...
So that would mean I still need to have it translated right? I am not claiming my points for it since its not related to my NOC, its just one of my employers in the last 10 yrs which I thought i need to include.

Thank you.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
So that would mean I still need to have it translated right? I am not claiming my points for it since its not related to my NOC, its just one of my employers in the last 10 yrs which I thought i need to include.

Thank you.
If you are not claiming points, the mention the job in personal history section only rather than in your work experience section and you do not need to provide the back up documentation for it

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I live in Dubai but I’ll be providing a 6 month bank statement from Cairo . Is that okay??
And is a 6 month bank statement okay for pof? And a statement from the bank that says i can withdraw the said ammounts anytime as per bank regulations.(something like that!)

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I live in Dubai but I’ll be providing a 6 month bank statement from Cairo . Is that okay??
And is a 6 month bank statement okay for pof? And a statement from the bank that says i can withdraw the said ammounts anytime as per bank regulations.(something like that!)
Yes should be fine as well but get a letter from the bank that your avg 6 months balance is over and above the required PoF limit that should be more than sufficient and you do not require the bank statement in that case

Reactions: Zigzag85

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Another (kinda dumb) question: where the heck is the document checlist everyone gets after receiving ITA? and where are the questions that everyone says you need to answer? Which button should i press??
Documents checklist is personalized and appears after all forms have been completed. The questions of you are referring to statutory questions will appear towards the end in personal history after travel details.

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
Need Advice -
  • My spouse's residence visa is going to expire in January, is it ok if I renew her visa after submission or should I renew the visa before submitting the application.
Thank you.

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
Hello everyone,

I need help about LOE actually I got LAA on 20 December and I am going to submit my whole documents soon but I am little concerned about some things which I have to mention, such as I don't have last name in my documents so I sent a mail to MPNP and got reply you can mention "--" instead of last name and I also asked them about birth certificate so they told me I should submit all of them, which I mentioned in email 8th , 10th mark sheet and Aadhar card copy. I think I should make LOE to inform them these things and I just renewed my passport and in EOI I mentioned old passport number now after renewal it has change so please advise me how to or where should make or mention these details to inform them

Thanks in advance

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
My AOR is 1st jan.
Living in abudhabi... is there any whatsapp group i can join.

sultan.naweed

May 24, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Hello Guys!!

Any good Canada consultants in Dubai or Sharjah !!! We went to CMC in Sharjah buhairah corniche..they r asking 1500usd (5400aed aprx) as fees .

The office was empty hence need advise any other good genuine consultant

Thanks