+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

alihassan88

Nov 1, 2017
Hello everybody,

I need your help regarding the translations.

I translated some documents from Arabic to English from a certified translator( certified by the ministry of Justice in the UAE). He provided the translation ATTACHED to a copy of the original document and both documents are stamped + copy of his translator ID.

- Is it good to go with such translator or should it be one of those online Canadian translation companies ?
- If it ok so far, do I need to notarize it what I have from them ?
-If yes, what exactly am I supposed to do ?

many thanks

azfar800

Apr 14, 2014
Hello Everyone!

I remember meeting Qorax and Biju in Dubai a few years back. My name is Ali bhai, and what they and other full members have done for this forum and many others is priceless. I wish I can give more time and help in some way. But glad to come after so many years and this group is still active.

Reactions: qureishi

ANG35

Apr 3, 2017
Hi,

Can any of the members please explain the procedure for getting PCC of India from Dubai and also the time frame to get that PCC.

Thanks in advance

Wunderkid

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hi,

Can any of the members please explain the procedure for getting PCC of India from Dubai and also the time frame to get that PCC.

Thanks in advance
You have to apply via BLS .Time frame depends on if a residence verification was done at the time of your passport issuance and if you permanent address is still the same. If yes, then it's pretty quick 3-5 working days . If verification was not done then, it's an absolute nightmare to get the PCC.

Reactions: yeskayk

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
Hello everybody,

I need your help regarding the translations.

I translated some documents from Arabic to English from a certified translator( certified by the ministry of Justice in the UAE). He provided the translation ATTACHED to a copy of the original document and both documents are stamped + copy of his translator ID.

- Is it good to go with such translator or should it be one of those online Canadian translation companies ?
- If it ok so far, do I need to notarize it what I have from them ?
-If yes, what exactly am I supposed to do ?

many thanks
Hello,

How did you proceed? I m in the similar situation.

ANG35

Apr 3, 2017
You have to apply via BLS .Time frame depends on if a residence verification was done at the time of your passport issuance and if you permanent address is still the same. If yes, then it's pretty quick 3-5 working days . If verification was not done then, it's an absolute nightmare to get the PCC.

Could you please tell the list of documents we should carry to BLS

SLOWDEEP01

Oct 10, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear qorax,
I took my medical test 2 months back in Dubai and my consultants are telling me to be patient. On the website it says 4 weeks for temporary working permit.
She is said the lawyer in canada is telling her to be patient.
I really don’t know how long this will take and can I also have a chance of checking my status online to know if they are actually delivering what they message in good faith or just the whirl wind situation. I kindly need your input into this situation.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Hello Dubai / Gulf Landed People ,

I am also living in Gulf for the last 10 years and now going to immigrate to Canada in the next couple of months.
Please share how you have coped with the huge difference between life in Dubai and in Canada ?
what is you advice / recommendation for smooth transition ?

Appreciate your guidance & thanks in advance !

Cheers .:):)

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
are you also in Canada right now ? Please request Qorax to continue his support here as we are missing him a lot :(:(

Hello Everyone!

I remember meeting Qorax and Biju in Dubai a few years back. My name is Ali bhai, and what they and other full members have done for this forum and many others is priceless. I wish I can give more time and help in some way. But glad to come after so many years and this group is still active.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear qorax,
I took my medical test 2 months back in Dubai and my consultants are telling me to be patient. On the website it says 4 weeks for temporary working permit.
She is said the lawyer in canada is telling her to be patient.
I really don’t know how long this will take and can I also have a chance of checking my status online to know if they are actually delivering what they message in good faith or just the whirl wind situation. I kindly need your input into this situation.
Hey can you share which consultants you visited? how much they charged you ?

AmneetBedi

Apr 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi All. Anyone got POF from ADCB? What kind of letter do they issue?
I don't think they mention the 6 months average balance. What have people in UAE shown for POF?

Thanks
Hi
Could you please share your experience with ADCB for getting the pof documents? What all documents did they give, how long and how much money did it take to get all of them? Did you have include any LOE for the same while submitting? I hope the documents were accepted smoothly.

canadiandream2018

Jul 6, 2018
Dear All,

I need help in applying for USA PCC from AbuDhabi.Can anyone please help me with the procedure to get fingerprints in Abudhabi. I found the below information on the US Abudhabi embassy website. Is this the correct procedure.
  • Fingerprints can be taken by the Ministry of Interior, located at Abu Dhabi st1(opposite to Mediclinic Hospital – previously Alnoor hotspital on Airport road) – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
  • Fingerprints should be placed on a standard fingerprint form (FD-258) commonly used for applicant or law enforcement purposes. The FBI will accept FD-258 fingerprint cards on standard white paper stock
  • Once completed you will need to visit one of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation centers to have them verify and seal the fingerprints from the Ministry of Interior.
  • You will then make an appointment for notary services at the U.S. Embassy for final authentication. The fee for notary is 50USD. Send your fingerprints to the FBI and ask them to run a criminal background check. Once mailed, FBI processing usually requires 8 to 10 weeks to complete.
Appreciate the help.