+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Ram15030

Feb 1, 2016
Hi All,

I'm based out of Dubai, female-working professional and have received my COPR papers.

Though I shall be moving to Canada in April 2017 permanently, I shall be soon traveling to Toronto for soft landing.

We can all meet up in Dubai, It will be good to network and connect before we reach Canada.
Hi There me too planning to have my landing done at same time as yours ,do let me know if in case you all are planning to meet up for a discussion ,my contact 0504289720.Thanks.

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Hi any applicant from Dubai with more than 23 month without anything
Only AOR

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi to all ,

I am wanting to give my IELTS @ the canadian university IDP near SZR .
Can anyone share their experience

amirmoei

Sep 26, 2017
Hi all

My case has also been in AOR for more than 9 months. Does anyone know anywhere we can refer to and see why the delay?

Nahid71

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
I’m living in uae.I’m working in a company owned by my family. shareholders of the company are my family members(my father,my brother and i).I’m working as an architect in the company.My father is maneger.I am also a shareholder in the company and my own is 19%.
Can i apply for federal Skilled worker?

Ram15030

Feb 1, 2016
hi..
I m living in toronto. I am old memeber of this forum. if anyone need temporary accomodation furnished for two months feb-march. contact me. one leaving for for two months and are willing to rent apartment for 2 months best location.
saleem
I need it from march till April 1 week.

achawla

May 21, 2015
Hi all

My case has also been in AOR for more than 9 months. Does anyone know anywhere we can refer to and see why the delay?
Hi,

You can submit Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) and ask about your application status or else you can call on +18882422100 and check. Not sure about this number haven't tried this, got it from this forum.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Age is a big factor in our case mine 41 years and my husband 46 years do you think we should be considering Canada immigration? What options we have
Ma'am, I was your age when I moved here. And am fully satisfied with my decision. That said, first time immigrants will always face challenges - and age doesn't help either. Yet we do so time and again for the welfare and benefits of our future generation/s. It is they who'd thank us for taking this step.

This is a very fine country. Things are absolutely "in place" for the betterment of it's citizenry. Dubai was a fantastic place as well - BUT it'd never be a home. This place is.

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi y'all Dubaiites!
Just found you guys on this thread... anyone stranded here from the FSW EE June AoR pool dealing with LVO?

Shoaib473

Feb 13, 2018
Hello guys
I have to Assess my credentials from WES but unfortunately my university is not listed under their forum , one of my friend got his assessment from Body "ICAS" but it takes around 6 months time to assess ur credentials.
Any suggestions !!!!

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Ma'am, I was your age when I moved here. And am fully satisfied with my decision. That said, first time immigrants will always face challenges - and age doesn't help either. Yet we do so time and again for the welfare and benefits of our future generation/s. It is they who'd thank us for taking this step.

This is a very fine country. Things are absolutely "in place" for the betterment of it's citizenry. Dubai was a fantastic place as well - BUT it'd never be a home. This place is.
Dear Qorax ,

You are always a motivation and always have a positive attitude.

Well Done & Thanks
Q.

Reactions: qorax