+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Guys my husband submitted his passport to Abudhabi Oct 4th and no news yet?
Any advise on how to follow on this?what is the expected timeline usually ?
Thanks

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Hi everyone. Can please someone help ?

I have been consulting consultant for PNP . some are saying I have to stay 15 days. some are saying 6 month.

Please guide as of how much time do we have to spend in a province .

Regard,
Danny

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
hi..
I m living in toronto. I am old memeber of this forum. if anyone need temporary accomodation furnished for two months feb-march. contact me. one leaving for for two months and are willing to rent apartment for 2 months best location.
saleem

Ram15030

Feb 1, 2016
Hello friends!

Anyone apply for canada PR from WWICS Abu Dhabi consultancy?
Please share your experience...
Hello There ,
Do not rely on this consultant in UAE as they them self not aware of polices and procedure for which they rely on their lawyer in Canada .
As they will have you paid for their fees first and rest they will sleep over it, trust me as I have gone through the same thing .

monuoh

Dec 4, 2017
Hi folks,

I am here asking for help some how, i am trying to do everything on my own at the moment, finished my IELTS test with a 7.5 overall score, done my WES certification equalization, with a CRS score of 381.

Have never done an express entry interested, and lost somehow and don't really know what to do right now,

Any chance were someone could help?

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello UAE Applicants,

I would like some clarifications I have regarding a concerning matter which has been bothering me for several months now.

Back in 2009 during the recession and when i lost my job, I had police cases lodged against me by banks due to payment delinquencies. However, those have been cleared ever since and I also have received several PCC's for various purposes stating "there has been no previous convictions until date".

Now, coming to PR application statuary questions, do I answer "yes" to previous charges or convictions? or do i answer "no" since I already have a PCC and to avoid my application going for an extra spin unnecessarily.

If I do answer "yes", I would definitely have to give an explanation about the charges. I have done some research about cheque bounce laws in Canada and have found that it comes under Fraud since an individual has honored cheques in exchange of services or money and is punishable upto 10 years. On other hand payment delinquencies in Canada come under bankruptcy law and individuals are not criminalized as its done here in the Middle East. My question would be, if I do explain my case, would they deem it equivalent to a Canadian Criminal Act or would it be disregarded as this is considered as bankruptcy?

Anyone's opinion and suggestion would be much appreciated as I am very confused about this and I am afraid this would jeopardize my Canadian dreams for good.

mwaqas501

Dec 4, 2017
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
Hello Dear Sir, I want to apply for Canada PR visa , could you help me, to full fill my CRS points, I'm eligible to apply for PR, my 67 points are completed, could you help me to find out job letter from Canada. Thanks

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello UAE Applicants,

I would like some clarifications I have regarding a concerning matter which has been bothering me for several months now.

Back in 2009 during the recession and when i lost my job, I had police cases lodged against me by banks due to payment delinquencies. However, those have been cleared ever since and I also have received several PCC's for various purposes stating "there has been no previous convictions until date".

Now, coming to PR application statuary questions, do I answer "yes" to previous charges or convictions? or do i answer "no" since I already have a PCC and to avoid my application going for an extra spin unnecessarily.

If I do answer "yes", I would definitely have to give an explanation about the charges. I have done some research about cheque bounce laws in Canada and have found that it comes under Fraud since an individual has honored cheques in exchange of services or money and is punishable upto 10 years. On other hand payment delinquencies in Canada come under bankruptcy law and individuals are not criminalized as its done here in the Middle East. My question would be, if I do explain my case, would they deem it equivalent to a Canadian Criminal Act or would it be disregarded as this is considered as bankruptcy?

Anyone's opinion and suggestion would be much appreciated as I am very confused about this and I am afraid this would jeopardize my Canadian dreams for good.
anybody active in this group ?

Ram15030

Feb 1, 2016
Hello UAE Applicants,

PCC for Canada immigration is only to check your background for any criminal records as far as PCC states "No Criminal Act " you are good to proceed to say NO .

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
PCC for Canada immigration is only to check your background for any criminal records as far as PCC states "No Criminal Act " you are good to proceed to say NO .
thank you for your

what if in background checks they find i had this charge and then ban me for misrepresentation. because in the statuary questions it asks if I had any previous charges, arrests or conviction in a country in any other country.

and i did have a charge which in another country.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
thank you for your

what if in background checks they find i had this charge and then ban me for misrepresentation. because in the statuary questions it asks if I had any previous charges, arrests or conviction in a country in any other country.

and i did have a charge which in another country.
When you say CONVICTION it means there was court case & you were CONVICTED after court trial. I doubt you had any such CONVICTION. Filing a police report is not a CHARGE. CHARGE is when matter is referred to court. Most of the cheque bonce matters in UAE are resolved before court. Technically , they are all out of court settlement.

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
When you say CONVICTION it means there was court case & you were CONVICTED after court trial. I doubt you had any such CONVICTION. Filing a police report is not a CHARGE. CHARGE is when matter is referred to court. Most of the cheque bonce matters in UAE are resolved before court. Technically , they are all out of court settlement.
well in my case it has gone to public prosecution. Im not sure that means it has gone to court as well.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
well in my case it has gone to public prosecution. Im not sure that means it has gone to court as well.
I am not a lawyer, but by thinking logically, prosecution is not a court & they can not convict you. But probably you were charged but it seems charges were dropped later thats why it did not go to court. Thus, I suppose no need to mention it.

Its all my opinion.