2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Re: new member

Hi Ladami

welcome to the thread :D

if ur sending through courier it wil takes 4-6 weeks to get back the passport. the next option is a expensive one - going personally to UK and submit. It takes 2 weeks but as one of our forum member explained b4 u can give a try going to CHC after 1 week of submitting the passport. if ur lucky u will to get it stamped :D

All the best

biju

LADAMI said:
Dear Friends
i was following your forum from quite long time, its really very helpful and interesting, thanks to all of you and to captain .
my case is very old since 2007, only on 12 January 2011 i have sent my passport and my family's passports thru my consultant, i am auditor for all GCC region and i can not stay without my passport for more than 4 weeks, any chances to get it within this period and how this procedure is happening and witch courier is used ....etc.
thanks in advance for your information.
ladami CH. :'(

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Bonjourcanada said:

Hi everyone !

My visa is stamped but I was thru a consultant based in Dubai. Sharing my experiences so that every one will be aware what the consultants do:

1) Their sales team rigorously followed up till I signed the contract.
2) Once, I signed the contract I was asked to pay
3) Once I submitted all the documents, they were sitting on them for over a month.
4)Then, sales team would never answer my calls. If I call their operations team, they would never pickup the phones. No response to my mails. The telephone operator would take my message and would say 'they will call you back'
5) After getting frustrated, if I visit them, the receptionist would say 'do you have an appointment?'
6) They were sitting on my medical request form for over a month.
7) Since they were not doing anything (no followup with CHC, no response), I got in touch with CHC directly after more than 5 months from the medicals. Within 3 days CHC sent me a mail asking to deposit the passports.
8) When I submitted passports to the consultant, they were sitting on passports for 4 days and after making more than a dozen calls and a dozen emails, they despatched.

Bottom line, they are a mere courier agents. They collect our documents and despatch them. So, why do we waste over 10,000 dirhams on them just to act as our courier agents?

Bonjour Canada
100% True Buddy . I really wish i had come across this group in 2007 , i would have been less frustrated and saved my hard earned money too .
Immigration consultants are a big NO for all the aspiring immigrants who are yet to begin their process ... Stay Off !!
Meet our friendly group of DUBAI and you are close to Perfection & Destination . Highly Recommend to All .

LADAMI

Jan 24, 2011
Re: new member

thanks a lot for your valuable advices and support Mr. Vezo and Mr. Biju
the picture is clear, that minimum is 4 weeks and max is 10 weeks
i think my consultant from Shj had sent the pps by courier, my e-status in -process

med sent 5 November 2010
pass request (sent) 12 January 2011

once again thank you and good luck for all the members of the forum.

Hi Ladami

welcome to the thread :D

if ur sending through courier it wil takes 4-6 weeks to get back the passport. the next option is a expensive one - going personally to UK and submit. It takes 2 weeks but as one of our forum member explained b4 u can give a try going to CHC after 1 week of submitting the passport. if ur lucky u will to get it stamped :D

All the best

biju

[/quote]

Shanks78

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
PP Collection

Dear Qorax / Biju Good Day. Is it possible to authorise somebody to collect the passports from CHC London office .I had actually sent the PP by courier Rgds Shanks78

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
bijupv007 said:
Thanks a lot bestpalji u said it very nicely ;)

Hi friends
let us Fix the date as FEB 11 friday (Changes can be done) :D and time either 10 or 10.30am.

Venue this time i suggest let us have outdoor coz of nice weather 8)

Either SAFA PARK or CREEK PARK . Dubai

Biju
Hi Biju,

Is the venue and date is fixed....?

Regards
Cool

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
southafricaa said:
Good Day All,

Anybody landed in Calgary. Please do share your experiance.
Hi , Member PENPAL has already landed in Calgary.
Send him a PM.

Cheers..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: PP Collection

Shanks78 said:
Dear Qorax / Biju Good Day. Is it possible to authorise somebody to collect the passports from CHC London office .I had actually sent the PP by courier Rgds Shanks78
Yes, provided s/he had deposited it too - & has the 'receipt'.
No, if u have sent it thru 'courier'. <--Your case

Qorax

sajitma

Aug 21, 2010
qorax said:
Country of Origin : the place where the goods r manufacrtured. If u r unsure - &/or there r multiple locations - write the same place of Export.
Country of Export : the place from where your goods r shipping to Canada. Qatar in your case. (same for the 1st point).
Addnl goods to follow : Write -"Sheets Attached".

Qorax
Thanks a lot Qorax for your extended support...God always with you...thanks again..

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hoping to hear some good news on this tuesday for someone on the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mustafa2009

May 2, 2010
Dear Qoarx

as you knew to day is my interview in Canadian Embassy abu Dhabi. here is brief background about our
file
1- My wife is main applicant
2- we applied in March '2007 as skilled worker
3- we order CAPIS in August '2010 and the reasons of interview are mentioned clearly
4- interview date is Jan,31.2011 at 10.AM
we went to Embassy at 9.30 we wait for 20 mentis and then the officer called us and introduce him self and said clearly we will assess our application according to the outcome of this interview and then he asked about details in our applications foxing on the experiences /educations/ Marriage/ at the end he informed us ( you pass interview, be patient i will sent to the medical on June or July and kindly make updated background forms and sent to London"
The VO is very polite ,smart , and nice talk . but my advice for the people have interview please be honest . and order the CAPIS , by the way me and my wife interviewed as the same time

Thanks for you helping and what you comments

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Good Luck Mustafa
mustafa2009 said:
Dear Qoarx

as you knew to day is my interview in Canadian Embassy abu Dhabi. here is brief background about our
file
3- we order CAPIS in August '2010 and the reasons of interview are mentioned clearly
we went to Embassy at 9.30 we wait for 20 mentis and then the officer called us and introduce him self and said clearly we will assess our application according to the outcome of this interview and then he asked about details in our applications foxing on the experiences /educations/ Marriage/ at the end he informed us ( you pass interview, be patient i will sent to the medical on June or July and kindly make updated background forms and sent to London"
The VO is very polite ,smart , and nice talk . but my advice for the people have interview please be honest . and order the CAPIS , by the way me and my wife interviewed as the same time

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
mustafa2009 said:
Dear Qoarx

file

Congrats...your ONE step closer to your dreamland..!!
All the best ahead..

Cheers..

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi mustafa

Thats a great news - congrats buddy :D

so send in the background forms at the earliest

Good luck always :D

Biju

mustafa2009 said:
Dear Qoarx

file

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Mustafa, thanks for sharing your experience. Good luck on your app.

Cheers

Mezo

mustafa2009 said:
Dear Qoarx

file