Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
bijupv007 said:
Hi Satdxb

plz post this question in our ___ friend circle group . so our brothers/sisters in canada will answer easly :D

biju
Ok dude...

Thanks,

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi YoBoy

1) yes ur correct u MUST udate the mailing address as ur 2nd AOR will be send to the old address u print in the application.
a small dout = u have send in applic to CHC london , whn ur in pakistan . is ur VO london?

2) its always good to update tht ur working in Dubai from 8th jan. and during the process thy can ask PCC from UAE too. coz u might be staying 6 months in UAE.

3) Later regarding job u can take a letter from the company plus u need to send the Visa copy in ur passport

Best wishes buddy :D

biju

YoBoy said:
need your help.
i send my full doc to London this Jan 1st from pakistan, i resigned on 8th and now am working in dubai.
first thing, i want to update my mailing address to be my dubai address
moreover what should i tell them about my new job, what evidence which i can send later, but as of now i want to update my contact address and telephone number.
what is the process, should i update them about my job in this same communication?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
YoBoy said:
need your help.
i send my full doc to London this Jan 1st from pakistan, i resigned on 8th and now am working in dubai.
first thing, i want to update my mailing address to be my dubai address
moreover what should i tell them about my new job, what evidence which i can send later, but as of now i want to update my contact address and telephone number.
what is the process, should i update them about my job in this same communication?
Change of Address:
Just under the e-cas [@CIC website] there's a link to perform the change of address. Hit that. It'd be done within 48 hrs. However, the e-cas would reflect that in a week to 10 days. But the job will be done in 48 hrs. [on your file].

New Job docs:
Write an email to your VO about it. If u have the new employer's offer letter - send it thru email. And once u get the MOL Labr Contract - send that as well. Everything via email -- u don't require to send postal mail nowadays.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mujahko said:
Hi Qorax,

We want to buy jewelries for presents to our relatives when we arrive in canada. Do we need to declare during landing and are there any tax to pay?

Thank you.
Anything that u carry now, or plan to later (even if its 'gifts' for someone] must be listed in the GTF [or GAL] -- else, u'd be required to pay the duties. Be careful!

Qorax

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
southafricaa said:
Good Day All,

Can any one tell me which courrier company London office use to send passport back to U.A.E.
Hi ,

Firstly , the CHC will send the PPs to AbuDhabi Canadian Embassy (i am not aware of throw which courier).

Canadian Embassy ADH will handover your PPs to ARAMEX for the delivery.

Cheers..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
The CONsultants !!!

This is what I received just now... uhh these CONsultants will never let us rest in peace!
Qorax

Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:19 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: CANADIAN INVESTOR IMMIGRATION - PRESIDENT WILL VISIT DUBAI ON 30 AND 31 JAN.

This Email Advertisement is Published by Direct Solutions (100% Corporate Emails Id's)
For Advertisements in UAE contact now +92-333-3533380 or mailto:info@directsolutions.com.pk

PRESIDENT / FOUNDER OF SUN CONSULTING (PVT.) LIMITED MR. SYED IQBALUDDIN GHAZI WILL BE IN DUBAI ON 30TH AND 31ST JANUARY 2011.
FOR AN APPOINTMENT, CALL 00971-567903676 OR 0308-2225924 OR REPLY THIS EMAIL WITH YOUR NAME AND MOBILE NUMBER.

This email is sent by an email marketing company 'Direct Solutions'. If you no longer wish to receive promotion emails, please click here to unsubscribe. For customer service and all other inquiries please email us.

For any claims please write to Direct Solutions, we will be fully responsible for this activity other than our clients.
© 2010 Direct Solutions - All rights reserved. Terms and Prices are subject to change

For Advertisements contact now – 0333-3533380 or mailto:info@directsolutions.com.pk
www.directsolutions.com.pk

*The foregoing is just for fun, ya Buddies!

Dreamsofheart

Star Member
Oct 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
Doc's Request.
23-10-2009
File Transfer...
27-10-2009
Med's Request
16-9-2010
Med's Done....
25-9-2010
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
17-03-2011, Passport Sent 25 - 05 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2011 Decision Made : 14-06-2011 PP Returned: 27-06-2011
LANDED..........
Soon !!!
bijupv007 said:
Thanks a lot bestpalji u said it very nicely ;)

Hi friends
let us Fix the date as FEB 11 friday (Changes can be done) :D and time either 10 or 10.30am.

Venue this time i suggest let us have outdoor coz of nice weather 8)

Either SAFA PARK or CREEK PARK . Dubai

Biju
agreed !!! can we keep it close to noon for people travelling from AUH

imad.iba

Aug 29, 2007
Dear Dubai Applicants!!

I am thankful to everyone for sharing the feedback, it has helped me a lot in preparing my documents. I have completed the documentation and Reference Letter Formalities. I have a few questions that require your kind input:

1. I have applied before June 26, 2010 and received my AOR in October 2010. Please note that the forms I submitted are in Old Format eg. IMM 0008(01-2009) etc to CIO, Canada. Now, as I have to submit all the documents to London Visa Office. I should fill all the forms again as per the New Forms IMM 0008(04-2010).

2.Please advise me on the process to get Police certificate from Abu Dhabi/ Dubai.

3. Last thing to confirm is that I have sent all my supporting documents like, Passport copies, Employment contracts (both from Pakistan and UAE), Educational documents, My Uncle Passport copy from Canada and his Bills etc all COLOR copies to Pakistan for Noterization.
As Noterization is expensive here in UAE I have sent it all to Pakistan for the Noterization. Notery Publics are found near Legal Courts and Government Buildings and Centers in Pakistan. Any one who can Noterize can Noterize the documents or are their any special people or company for that?

4. As I was going through the forums I thought there was a confusion about Academic Documents to be attested by HEC? UAE employment contract can be noterized in Pakistan? Canadian documents copies can be Noterized in Pakistan too?

Looking forward to your response.

Imad

Shanks78

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Dear Qorax/ Biju Good day Do the Immigration accept hotel address at teh time of landing to deliver the PR card. I don't have any near relatives in canada.is it possible to arrange a 3 month temp accomodation in toronto thru any site and then give that address for PR card. Pls. advise Rgds Shanks78

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
@ Biju, Bestpal.........................!

Morning time is ok as long as it is friday. But not on working days ! (sat to thursday)

I have already missed two get togathers only because of timing issues !

Anyways, SAFA PARK......FRIDAY.......11th FEBRUARY 2011 AT 10:30AM will be fine !

(any changes on dates......plz for morning time choose friday instead..this is my humble request ! As said, missed twice, dont wanna miss thrice ;) )

Good Luck to all of you !

Regards !

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
imad.iba said:
Dear Dubai Applicants!!

I am thankful to everyone for sharing the feedback, it has helped me a lot in preparing my documents. I have completed the documentation and Reference Letter Formalities. I have a few questions that require your kind input:

1. I have applied before June 26, 2010 and received my AOR in October 2010. Please note that the forms I submitted are in Old Format eg. IMM 0008(01-2009) etc to CIO, Canada. Now, as I have to submit all the documents to London Visa Office. I should fill all the forms again as per the New Forms IMM 0008(04-2010).

2.Please advise me on the process to get Police certificate from Abu Dhabi/ Dubai.

3. Last thing to confirm is that I have sent all my supporting documents like, Passport copies, Employment contracts (both from Pakistan and UAE), Educational documents, My Uncle Passport copy from Canada and his Bills etc all COLOR copies to Pakistan for Noterization.
As Noterization is expensive here in UAE I have sent it all to Pakistan for the Noterization. Notery Publics are found near Legal Courts and Government Buildings and Centers in Pakistan. Any one who can Noterize can Noterize the documents or are their any special people or company for that?

4. As I was going through the forums I thought there was a confusion about Academic Documents to be attested by HEC? UAE employment contract can be noterized in Pakistan? Canadian documents copies can be Noterized in Pakistan too?

Looking forward to your response.

Imad

imad.iba said:
Dear May Applicants!!

1. I have applied before June 26, 2010 and received my AOR in October 2010. Please note that the forms I submitted are in Old Format eg. IMM 0008(01-2009) etc to CIO, Canada. Now, as I have to submit all the documents to London Visa Office. I should fill all the forms again as per the New Forms IMM 0008(04-2010). Some Forms are changed in December 2010 also.....If you changes in your details, write a cover letter addresssing the changes in your applications forms...

2.Please advise me on the process to get Police certificate from Abu Dhabi/ Dubai. PCC in Dubai is easily available in 3 days ( go to Police Head Quarters near Al Mullah Plaza Shopping Centre in Qusais)
In case of Relative Documents, I suggest you to attached also the Birth Certificate of your uncle and draw a tree chart showing your relation

Agree with you that Notarization in Dubai is expensive and it is better to do in Home Country

You can notarize your documents in Home Country....

Looking forward to your response..................All the best

Imad

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
SATDXB said:
Hi ,

Firstly , the CHC will send the PPs to AbuDhabi Canadian Embassy (i am not aware of throw which courier).

Canadian Embassy ADH will handover your PPs to ARAMEX for the delivery.

Cheers..
Agreed.