+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

arif587

May 27, 2010
Than kyou very much Qorax, I do not know who are you but I can say one line for you. You are genious in Canadian immigration information. Every one should give you a big round a plause.

Tk's

Arif

S

shibuya

Hi Nevil,
The answer is simple. Just open ur passport and see all entry & exit stamps. You can figure out easily all ur travel history.

Regards,
Shibuya

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Re: HOW LONG AFTER MEDICAL???

jacobs said:
I have done my medicals in uae with my family on the 15th of July 2010 and medicals reached on the 19th of july 2010 and send the landing fee on the 26th of July 2010. I know i am asking too early, but due to curiosity I just want to know usually how long does it take to get a reply (Passport) from the comission after the medicals. If they need extra pcc within how many days they usually ask it. I have worked in Saudi 4 years back, till now they dint ask for Saudi PCC. Is there a chance that they will ask for one?
I am the resident of UAE and my case processed through London. I got the reply in 15 days after submission of medical i.e. Medical papers reached CHC on 27 June and received the letter for PPR request dated 12th July 2010.

Gud luk
Ashraf

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
shibuya said:
Yes , u need to inform visa office at the earliest. May people have a habit of showing POF and later withdraw the money. You can show the transfer and a better balance to keep ur case strong.

Regards,
Shibuya
Hi Shibuya,

Thanks for your reply.

Really speaking, I would have loved to inform the CHC all facts asap, as you suggested.

My consultant opines that I hold on till they actually ask to prove POF.

Secondly, I got this advice from an expert on Canada immigration on my titled query.
'CHC will contact you to update your POF if they have any concerns.'

Still, exchange of views/opinions/informations and suggestions is the purpose of this forum, and kudos to all those who are contributing their valuable insights for the benefit of their fellow aspirants.

Regards,

Bestpal

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: HOW LONG AFTER MEDICAL???

asyousuf said:
I am the resident of UAE and my case processed through London. I got the reply in 15 days after submission of medical i.e. Medical papers reached CHC on 27 June and received the letter for PPR request dated 12th July 2010.

Gud luk
Ashraf
Congratulations!!!

R

Rami Farah

qorax said:
As I understand from your PM that u have already got the PPR & send your pps as well... So,
Congratulations, my friend!!! 99% your visa/s r stamped.

Qorax
Hi Qorax

the same is written in my status.

I thank god I got it, my latest plan to stay in mississauga

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rami Farah said:
Hi Qorax

the same is written in my status.

I thank god I got it, my latest plan to stay in mississauga
Congrats once again!
I'm@Mississauga too.

Qorax

R

Rami Farah

qorax said:
Congrats once again!
I'm @ Mississauga too.

Qorax
Great news that you are in mississauga

I have one question , how far the university of toronto in toronto from mississauga because i plan to do master in engineering their

Thank you

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rami Farah said:
Great news that you are in mississauga

I have one question , how far the university of toronto in toronto from mississauga because i plan to do master in engineering their

Thank you
Mississauga itself has a Satellite UOT location. Quite a few programs r offered here itself. Nonetheless, UOT is located in University Av, near Toronto Downtown, which is about 30-45 mins drive from Sq. One (Hurontario St.) area.

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
Hi...
Is there anyone on this forum from Dubai who has got the file number under old system in Jan-2008. If so then please contact me? I need to share information..
Regards,

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Dubai Applicants , :)

Lets share our Thoughts & Experiences... :D

We (Dubai to Canada Group) are planning for a Get together in Dubai...

Now I wish to refresh few words from our Great Captain (Qorax, now in Canada)....
Firstly, it will sail us through on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... Those who are interested can join us .

The GREATOGETHER is planned as:
-Date : 27 Friday 2010
-Time : 8.00pm
-Venue : SAHARA Centre Food Court ( Sharjah )
-Main Agenda : Sharing experiences and CHC London's Progress..

Any additional members are most welcome. You Can PM me for participation....

Regards,

JM

jawadahmed6065

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
arif587 said:
Than kyou very much Qorax, I do not know who are you but I can say one line for you. You are genious in Canadian immigration information. Every one should give you a big round a plause.

Tk's

Arif
I want to thank Qoraz as well for his amazing contributions and clearing a plethora of our doubts...

Arif,
When did you sent the PPr to CHC-London? And when did you find your e-case changed? Mine one was sent on July 26 and on Aug 10 it was changed to decision made. I am looking forward similar time line when the passports will be back? Please be in touch once your passports are received
Cheers!!!

Drea

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0632 | 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-09
Doc's Request.
16-07-09
AOR Received.
22-12-09
IELTS Request
16-07-09
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
13-06-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
Hi Arif and Jawadahmed,

I'm in the same boat as you guys! After getting my PPR, my passport reached the London CHC on July20, 2010. I found my e-cas status changed to the following on August 4, 2010:

DECISION MADE
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I hope this means that my visa is stamped? ::) If so, I hope I get my passport back soon. Its been 3 weeks and 3 days without my passport and I'm planning to visit Italy for my birthday next month! Please keep updating! I will do the same!

Drea

ramosorevitno

Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2005
Doc's Request.
15-07-2005
AOR Received.
16-11-2005
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
20-02-2009, 12-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2010
LANDED..........
Hopefully this December...
qorax said:
As I understand from your PM that u have already got the PPR & send your pps as well... So,
Congratulations, my friend!!! 99% your visa/s r stamped.

Qorax

Hi Qorax,

Just a silly question,why it is only 99% and not 100% the visa will be stamped?
What is the 1% in your mind or base on your broad experience abt immigration that a visa will not be stamped?
As for myself , I already sent our passport and just wating for the stamped visa.

Regards,
ramosorevitno

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca sent an email requesting confirmation about my current mail address because they need to send my MED Test, so can I reply to the same address or i should go back to the same procedure that I did in their website.

Thank you