22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Captain sir,

I stay in Abu Dhabi and i have a question.I have a current a/c here in Abu Dhabi but a/c in India has been expired so can i show my POF in Abu Dhabi bank.My VO is in New Delhi so if VO-New Delhi wants to verify the fund then it should not happen that they call abu dhabi bank and bank replies them negatively for the security reasons.What do u say i should open up the a/c in India and transfer the fund in India or Abu dhabi bank will be ok?!!

Nevil

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Re: HOW LONG AFTER MEDICAL???

jacobs said:
I have done my medicals in uae with my family on the 15th of July 2010 and medicals reached on the 19th of july 2010 and send the landing fee on the 26th of July 2010. I know i am asking too early, but due to curiosity I just want to know usually how long does it take to get a reply (Passport) from the comission after the medicals. If they need extra pcc within how many days they usually ask it. I have worked in Saudi 4 years back, till now they dint ask for Saudi PCC. Is there a chance that they will ask for one?
hi jacobs
buddy, its vv early :) anyways i can understand, usually it takes 60-90 days max to receive the PPR after Vo receive your medicals if (b/ground check is all clear). PCC of saudi you must have send when you send your documents to VO London, anyways if they didn't ask just 4get for the time being.and if they ask you can arrange from saudi embassy in UAE ......Good luck..... God bless..... :D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
nevilraval said:
Captain sir,

I stay in Abu Dhabi and i have a question.I have a current a/c here in Abu Dhabi but a/c in India has been expired so can i show my POF in Abu Dhabi bank.My VO is in New Delhi so if VO-New Delhi wants to verify the fund then it should not happen that they call abu dhabi bank and bank replies them negatively for the security reasons.What do u say i should open up the a/c in India and transfer the fund in India or Abu dhabi bank will be ok?!!
Nevil
hi nevilraval
i think captain is v busy not seeing him for the last 3-4 days :(. i am sure he will answer. but before that from my experiance. you can show the abudhabi a/c or time deposit or MAshriq millionair or National bond certi. no matter where it is as POF coz i have show the time deposit in india as POF and my VO is london...... good luck frnd

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nevilraval said:
Captain sir,

Nevil
Where u have the bank a/c is not a concern, what matters is the amount u have -collectively or singularly held. Till the time u have the required funds, whether it's in UAE or in the Swiss, the CIC is Ok with it.

About the verifications... Just don't bother, they have a way with that... They'd know if u r manipulating or r straight.

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Where u have the bank a/c is not a concern, what matters is the amount u have -collectively or singularly held. Till the time u have the required funds, whether it's in UAE or in the Swiss, the CIC is Ok with it.
About the verifications... Just don't bother, they have a way with that... They'd know if u r manipulating or r straight.
Qorax
THANKS QORAX. even after you land, finding time for us to answer all our douts ,, great Job ,,,

i have a dout about my case - i have send addt documents they ask to VO london, which was 2 photographs,birth certif and RPRF. on july 21. so whts next and whn i can expect next steps like medical??. Are guys whose VO london receiving medicals and PPR at the same time ?? coz Vo newdelhi its like that .... Thanks in advance.........God bless .....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bijupv007 said:
THANKS QORAX. even after you land, finding time for us to answer all our douts ,, great Job ,,,

i have a dout about my case - i have send addt documents they ask to VO london, which was 2 photographs,birth certif and RPRF. on july 21. so whts next and whn i can expect next steps like medical??. Are guys whose VO london receiving medicals and PPR at the same time ?? coz Vo newdelhi its like that .... Thanks in advance.........God bless .....
Asking for those 2 pics meant that your Meds note was sent by your VO to PMB... Congrats! As u sent it in Jul 2010 expect to get the Med Forms by Sep 2010, it takes about 1-2 months.

AFIK, London hasn't issued Meds+PPR combined as yet to anyone. That process was unique with CHC-ND only, not with any other VO.

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Asking for those 2 pics meant that your Meds note was sent by your VO to PMB... Congrats! As u sent it in Jul 2010 expect to get the Med Forms by Sep 2010, it takes about 1-2 months.

AFIK, London hasn't issued Meds+PPR combined as yet to anyone. That process was unique with CHC-ND only, not with any other VO.
Qorax
Thanks qorax. :D

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Qorax,

How long it will take to change my e-status. Its been month through my consultant that they send my full documents. But my status did not change yet. I am worried. How long it takes to get medical request?

Regards

R

Rami Farah

jawadahmed6065 said:
Congratulations..

Rami,
I am ajdascent to you...I have sent my passport on July 26 from Dubai through DHL and were received at CHC on July 27...

Please be in touch once you hear anything...
Congratulations Jawad
Sure we will be in touch

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
bijupv007 said:
hi nevilraval
i think captain is v busy not seeing him for the last 3-4 days :(. i am sure he will answer. but before that from my experiance. you can show the abudhabi a/c or time deposit or MAshriq millionair or National bond certi. no matter where it is as POF coz i have show the time deposit in india as POF and my VO is london...... good luck frnd
I had submittted (Oct-2009) at the time of initial submission of Doc, my Bank Statement (original) and Mashreq Millionaire Certificates (copy) to make a combined evidence of POF .

But have since transferred Bank funds to a different Bank (MM certificates are intact) and the New Total is (Thank God) is much higher than before!

Currently (25-06-2010), my file has been transferred to VO CHC London (UK)

Can anyone tell me what is the effect because if they contact the first Bank they will find a small fraction there? :-[

Should I inform the VO about my new Bank details?

S

shibuya

Yes , u need to inform visa office at the earliest. May people have a habit of showing POF and later withdraw the money. You can show the transfer and a better balance to keep ur case strong.

Regards,
Shibuya

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
qorax said:

Qorax
Thanks Captain sir & Biju both for helping..
Hope captain sir have a good time there in Canada and nice to see that he is still helping guys inspite of being in canada..

arif587

May 27, 2010
Hi All,

Any one can please give the answer of my question, I have find the online status changed in my profile. Its mention like this way

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

What does it mean. Am I going to get visa stamping on my pasport

Tk's

Arif

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
arif587 said:
Hi All,

Any one can please give the answer of my question, I have find the online status changed in my profile. Its mention like this way

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

What does it mean. Am I going to get visa stamping on my pasport

Tk's

Arif
As I understand from your PM that u have already got the PPR & send your pps as well... So,
Congratulations, my friend!!! 99% your visa/s r stamped.

Qorax

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Captain Sir and all,
As you no dubai & abu dhabi residents tend to fly frequently as i am so i dont have all the travel history remembered so how can we make travel documents for the 2nd full docs submission?is it necessary to mention each and every travel iteranary?!!
pl. answer
Nevil