Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ramosorevitno said:
Hi Qorax,

Just a silly question,why it is only 99% and not 100% the visa will be stamped?
What is the 1% in your mind or base on your broad experience abt immigration that a visa will not be stamped?
As for myself , I already sent our passport and just wating for the stamped visa.

Regards,
ramosorevitno
Hi,

That 1% is left to the Almighty, one never knows. That's why here in the ME we say "InshaAllah"!

Nonetheless, a PRV might yet be denied due to Security Issues, or due to a 2nd opinion over our Meds. One needs to keep his/her fingers Xed, until s/he gets the return despatch.

But the foregoing is a rarity.

Good Luck!
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
JM09 said:
Dear Dubai Applicants , :)

Lets share our Thoughts & Experiences... :D

We (Dubai to Canada Group) are planning for a Get together in Dubai...

Now I wish to refresh few words from our Great Captain (Qorax, now in Canada)....
Firstly, it will sail us through on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... Those who are interested can join us .

The GREATOGETHER is planned as:
-Date : 27 Friday 2010
-Time : 8.00pm
-Venue : SAHARA Centre Food Court ( Sharjah )
-Main Agenda : Sharing experiences and CHC London's Progress..

Any additional members are most welcome. You Can PM me for participation....

Regards,

JM
Good Show, JM!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jawadahmed6065 said:
I want to thank Qoraz as well for his amazing contributions and clearing a plethora of our doubts...

Arif,
When did you sent the PPr to CHC-London? And when did you find your e-case changed? Mine one was sent on July 26 and on Aug 10 it was changed to decision made. I am looking forward similar time line when the passports will be back? Please be in touch once your passports are received
Cheers!!!
Drea said:
Hi Arif and Jawadahmed,

I'm in the same boat as you guys! After getting my PPR, my passport reached the London CHC on July20, 2010. I found my e-cas status changed to the following on August 4, 2010:

DECISION MADE
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I hope this means that my visa is stamped? ::) If so, I hope I get my passport back soon. Its been 3 weeks and 3 days without my passport and I'm planning to visit Italy for my birthday next month! Please keep updating! I will do the same!

Drea
Congratulations, both of u!!!
Your Pps r stamped & should be on the way as we write.

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
JM09 said:
Dear Dubai Applicants , :)
Lets share our Thoughts & Experiences... :D
We (Dubai to Canada Group) are planning for a Get together in Dubai...
Now I wish to refresh few words from our Great Captain (Qorax, now in Canada)....
Firstly, it will sail us through on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.
Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... Those who are interested can join us .

The GREATOGETHER is planned as:
-Date : 27 Friday 2010
-Time : 8.00pm
-Venue : SAHARA Centre Food Court ( Sharjah )
-Main Agenda : Sharing experiences and CHC London's Progress..

Any additional members are most welcome. You Can PM me for participation....
regards,
JM
hi JM
I like to attend the gettogether. is it on Aug 27??
i appreciate ur initiate to do all . Best wishes
if permitted drop a pm.... :D

ramosorevitno

Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2005
Doc's Request.
15-07-2005
AOR Received.
16-11-2005
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
20-02-2009, 12-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2010
LANDED..........
Hopefully this December...
qorax said:
Hi,

That 1% is left to the Almighty, one never knows. That's why here in the ME we say "InshaAllah"!

Nonetheless, a PRV might yet be denied due to Security Issues, or due to a 2nd opinion over our Meds. One needs to keep his/her fingers Xed, until s/he gets the return despatch.

But the foregoing is a rarity.

Good Luck!
Qorax
Hi,

So you are saying that they are still doing security and medical checks even if the passports wer requested????

regards

R

Rami Farah

ramosorevitno said:
Hi,

So you are saying that they are still doing security and medical checks even if the passports wer requested????

regards

No worries Ramo you will get it your passport with visa very soon

RA KHAN

Aug 13, 2010
hi QORAX
I HAVE BEEN A SILEINT MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND YOU ARE THE GREAT HELP.
I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK I AM A 2007 SKILLED WORKER APPLICANT
SENT MY 1ST MEDICAL ON 2ND APRIL 2010
SENT THE 2ND ONE ON 5TH JULY 2010
SENT CHC LONDON A QUEIRY 0N 30TH JULY 2010 TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION AND THEY REPLIED

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that we have received the medical furtherance report and it is currently with the doctor for review. We will contact you once that is completed.

WHY THEY TAKE THAT MUCH TIME TO REVIEW THE MEDICAL REPORT?IS IT THAT DIFFICULT?.DO U THINK THAT I WILL BE GETTING PPR THIS MONTH IF NOT THEN WHEN?
PLZ ANS ME IN THE LIGHT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE

Immigration Section [/b] [/font

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
RA KHAN said:
hi QORAX
I HAVE BEEN A SILEINT MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND YOU ARE THE GREAT HELP.
I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK I AM A 2007 SKILLED WORKER APPLICANT
SENT MY 1ST MEDICAL ON 2ND APRIL 2010
SENT THE 2ND ONE ON 5TH JULY 2010
SENT CHC LONDON A QUEIRY 0N 30TH JULY 2010 TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION AND THEY REPLIED

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that we have received the medical furtherance report and it is currently with the doctor for review. We will contact you once that is completed.

WHY THEY TAKE THAT MUCH TIME TO REVIEW THE MEDICAL REPORT?IS IT THAT DIFFICULT?.DO U THINK THAT I WILL BE GETTING PPR THIS MONTH IF NOT THEN WHEN?
PLZ ANS ME IN THE LIGHT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE
By now, being on the forum for sometime, u must have understood that some cases do take an enormous time on their security checks. Unfortunately u r one of them. It's rare, but happens, that some of us have to wait a yr after their Meds & end-up taking another.

However, by this time your Security Clearance has (most probably) come by; & thus the reMeds Papers. Now it's just a matter of few months. Yes, the Meds get a 2nd opinion from PMB Ottawa in most cases. And that takes a month plus. So, u can expect to receive your PPR by the month end or in Sep-2010.

Relax & Good Luck!
Qorax

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
Hi...
Is there anyone on this forum from Dubai who has got the file number under old system in Jan-2008. If so then please contact me? I need to share information..
Regards,

mmwg

Feb 22, 2010
Hi all, first Rmadan Kareem to you all,
2ndly congratulations for all those who got the PR already, and best wishes for the rest who are waiting.

Dear Mr. Qorax, I remember you mentioned to me once before that I can cancel the contract with my agent, and now I do really want to do that, too much hassle, may you tell me how do I do so? and is there a ways that I can earn some more time from CHC, as my documents dead line is 12 sep, and IELTS exams is on 25th sep... and I need the full 16 points from IELTS as well, so it seems to be a risk anyway...

thanks for the continuous support.

BR,
Mahmoud

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
hi JM
I like to attend the gettogether. is it on Aug 27??
i appreciate ur initiate to do all . Best wishes
if permitted drop a pm.... :D
You are Most WELCOME ...Bijupv..... Yeah it's on AUG 27 ( Friday )..We used to have it on Saturdays (1.30pm ). Because of Holy Ramadan we made it for Friday (after Iftar,8.00pm). I'll send you the PM. Thanks for your Interest

JM

jawadahmed6065

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Drea said:
Hi Arif and Jawadahmed,

I'm in the same boat as you guys! After getting my PPR, my passport reached the London CHC on July20, 2010. I found my e-cas status changed to the following on August 4, 2010:

DECISION MADE
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I hope this means that my visa is stamped? ::) If so, I hope I get my passport back soon. Its been 3 weeks and 3 days without my passport and I'm planning to visit Italy for my birthday next month! Please keep updating! I will do the same!

Drea
I just compiled the statistics for some of us to share time line with others on this forum. So far we four are waiting for our Passports after our ecase changed to Decision Made.
Rami Farah, mine, Drea and Arif.

Let us share the PPR time line for better tracking...
A-Name B-PP reached London C-ecase changed to Decision Made on D-Courier call from AUH E-PP received back
Srinivas Inguva July13,2010(0 days from B) July 25,2010(12 days from B) ? 4th August(10 days from C)
JawadAhmed July27,2010(0 days from B) Aug10,2010(14 days from B) waiting waiting
Drea July20,2010(0 days from B) Aug 4,2010(15 days from B) waiting waiting
Arif587 ? Aug10,2010(14 days from B) waiting waiting
Rami Farah July29,2010(0days from B) Aug10,2010(14 days from B) waiting waiting

Others, who ever sent their passports to CHC-London in July 2010 and either received PP back or still waiting after their ecase changed from In progress to "Decision Made"; please join and share your time line here....

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JM09 said:
You are Most WELCOME ...Bijupv..... Yeah it's on AUG 27 ( Friday )..We used to have it on Saturdays (1.30pm ). Because of Holy Ramadan we made it for Friday (after Iftar,8.00pm). I'll send you the PM. Thanks for your Interest

JM
JM09

You received your AOR from LONDON in FEB after that did ur ecase changed or get any response from them. I just want to know timelines for medical request from london office.

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
Hi All,
Hi Qorax,
I appreciate if you can help me with your ideas about how to get money required as proof of fund, as I don't have this amount with me know but will have it after my resignation as "end of service gratuity"
I reached many friends and family members and nobody can help with 60K AED (family of 3)
Do you think if I take personal loan will be risky?

Cheers