+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

waqas0334

Apr 30, 2013
Dear Forum Members,

I am May 23 ' 13 applicant. I have been a regular but silent visitor of this forum since. I have finally received MR yesterday and have a few queries.

1. I have been asked for Medical, RPRF, IMM5406E form and PCC from UAE. I submitted the later 2 before as well and I have been asked again so is it normal? Plus my wife has been in UAE for only 4 months and for PCC, 6 months stay is necessary so what should I do in this case?

2. I want to undergo medicals so can anyone guide me on which medical facility to opt in Dubai? Because I heard that e-enabled medical facilities are quicker so please guide me of any in Dubai and also if someone can tell me medical expenses for 2 in Dubai from prior experience.

3. I have been asked to submit RPRF online through cc but I cannot find any direct link for online payment of cc and only a form comes up like before where cc details need to be manually filled and form to be printed and sent to LVO. Also can I submit IMM5406E form and PCC online? I mean are scanned copies acceptable or do I need to send these documents via courier?

4. After submission of documents, what will be the next step and any approximate idea on how long will the process take since I need to plan a few things accordingly.

I would really appreciate an insight into my queries from senior members. Btw my VO is LBM so May 2013 applicants with LBM might be getting some updates soon :)

Newcomers100

Nov 15, 2014
Dear Friends,

I have some questions and I was wandering if someone can guide me to the right answers,

I got the Visas for me and my family two weeks ago, and the visas will expire in 15th March 2015,
My wife is pregnant (6 months now) and we are planning to go to Canada within a month,
unfortunately my wife has some complications in her pregnancy and the doctor advice her not to make long trips now, and in case she become more than 28 weeks of pregnancy then no Airlines can accept her,

But with the current case of my wife not able to go Canada before delivery, what are my options, can I send an e mail to the VO and explain to them the case of my wife with a report from the hospital and ask them if :
1- I can go alone and make the landing? what are the consequences for that,
Are they going to not re issue visas for my wife and I have to sponsor her later?
2- Send the passport embassy to cancel the visas, and wait till after delivery of my waif and send them the passport for the new baby in order to get the visas again for all my family,

Any advice pleases or samples of previous experience,

Thank you,

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Newcomers100 said:
1- I can go alone and make the landing? what are the consequences for that,
Are they going to not re issue visas for my wife and I have to sponsor her later?
2- Send the passport embassy to cancel the visas, and wait till after delivery of my waif and send them the passport for the new baby in order to get the visas again for all my family,
This was what I'd received in PPR
Visa Validity:
Canadian immigration law prohibits extension or renewal of permanent resident visas. If you do not use your visa by the validity date indicated on the visa, you must re-apply if you still intend to immigrate to Canada, and you must meet all the current requirements, including payment of applicable fees. All new applications are assessed based on the legislation and regulations in effect at the time.
Family members included in your application may enter Canada with you, the principal applicant, OR after you, as long as it is before the expiry date indicated on the visa, but they may not enter Canada before you.
Once you have become a permanent resident of Canada, if your dependents who have been declared and examined do not use their visa before the expiry date, you must sponsor them. For information on sponsorship procedures in the family class, contact the Citizenship and Immigration Canada call centre (1-888-242-2100) or visit the CIC website at www.cic.gc.ca.

Ahsan.Ismael

Sep 23, 2014
aakz said:
I need help regarding obtaining PCC from Dubai.

I had worked in Dubai during 2005 to 2007 and therefore I need to submit my PCC to LVO. Currently I am in Saudi Arabia, if somebody knows the process of obtaining Dubai PCC in such case please let me know.

Regards.
The process is little lengthy you need to go to your own embassy and the have to raise the a request for your finger prints to saudi police if you are in Riyadh then their office is in Deira near Batha. They called it adala jinayie. They need one week to generate your finger prints report. You need to collect that and submit it Uae consulate or embassy. They charge another 250 aed to send back this report to Uae and get for you the report. Or if you want to do it yourself you need to send this to any of your friend in dubai they will get one for you in 3 working days.

Nasir: Dubai

Nov 16, 2014
Qorax, I am new here and see it a great place to network about Canada. Thank you for efforts!
Questions: Timeline for TWP in UAE? If employer adds accommodation in job offer, do I still need bank statement? If I have 10+ year experience of work that mentioned on job offer but does not have qualification related to work, do I still need qualification to apply for visa?

Regards,
Nasir

aakz

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Doc's Request.
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
PER 06-11-14
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
30-11-2015 along with RPRF
Med's Done....
12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
Ahsan.Ismael said:
The process is little lengthy you need to go to your own embassy and the have to raise the a request for your finger prints to saudi police if you are in Riyadh then their office is in Deira near Batha. They called it adala jinayie. They need one week to generate your finger prints report. You need to collect that and submit it Uae consulate or embassy. They charge another 250 aed to send back this report to Uae and get for you the report. Or if you want to do it yourself you need to send this to any of your friend in dubai they will get one for you in 3 working days.
Thanks

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nasir: Dubai said:
Qorax, I am new here and see it a great place to network about Canada.
Qorax ?? It's been a year since he'd last posted on this forum but really where's is he?

Salmanhashmi

Oct 28, 2010
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear All,

Please clarify one concern. I live in Abu Dhabi since 2008 and i am from Pakistan. i have hired a consultant in Pakistan for all the processing. Kindly assist where should i file my case. If Visa office is same for Pakistan and UAE than where do i need to mention about my current location. I heard they are spending less time in processing the applications from UAE than Pakistan.

Your expert advise is requested.

Thansks

tarunbhardwaj84

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Doc's Request.
27-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER and cc charged on 16-09-2013
File Transfer...
Cic email on 29-10-2013
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
Hello all..
Quick question for those who got visa in dubai.
Once we get the pp request, for the visa to get stamped from abu dhabi; can we go in person to get it done or does it have to be by courier?

Thnx

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tarunbhardwaj84 said:
Once we get the pp request, for the visa to get stamped from abu dhabi; can we go in person to get it done or does it have to be by courier?
Either

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
tarunbhardwaj84 said:
Hello all..
Quick question for those who got visa in dubai.

Thnx
I have not got PR yet but based on my experience for other Visa type stamping...there are 3 types

(a) submit PP for stamping via vfs. Vfs will forward and collect from Embassy. there is service charges + courier (if applicable)
(b) submit PP for stamping directly to Embassy via ARAMEX courier and include a Filled-in Return slip. Note down that return slip # for tracking on aramex website when the PP leave from embassy.
(c) I have heard from this forum that on somedays you can reach physically to the Embassy and submit the PP personally. You will still have to include a ARAMEX Filled-in Return slip for them to return the PP.

HTH

cruiser06

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Hello Experts and Seniors,
Any one from Dubai and chose NDVO as Visa office.

I want to know what is the procedure of submitting passports at NDVO from Dubai.
How much time it take for visa stamping once we submit passport?

Kindly advise.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
I can apply in Dubai VO and also in London VO

As I am from Pakistan but living in Kuwait.

Please let me know which one is better?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
nickarter84 said:
I can apply in Dubai VO and also in London VO

As I am from Pakistan but living in Kuwait.

Please let me know which one is better?
For Kuwait, your visa office has to be London visa office, NOT Islamabad , Pakistan

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Salmanhashmi said:
Dear All,
Please clarify one concern. I live in Abu Dhabi since 2008 and i am from Pakistan. i have hired a consultant in Pakistan for all the processing. Kindly assist where should i file my case. If Visa office is same for Pakistan and UAE than where do i need to mention about my current location. I heard they are spending less time in processing the applications from UAE than Pakistan.
Your expert advise is requested.
Thansks
At first, You need to submit your application to CIC, Canada, once positive eligibility is determined, it will be forwarded to London visa office for further processing. For current location/residence, you need to mention Abu dhabi, if you are in Abu Dhabi currently residing more than a year.