+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

ethu

Nov 6, 2014
I am from Dubai. i had applied on the June 16th and file came back on 20th Oct stating that payment decline. I had Emirates NBD debit card i used. the same card was used during WES payment, i was surprised why it declined. hence re submitted the file within a weeks time with my consultant credit card number. now my questing is do need wait again for four months or then can process and consider it has June file.

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
ethu said:
I am from Dubai. i had applied on the June 16th and file came back on 20th Oct stating that payment decline. I had Emirates NBD debit card i used. the same card was used during WES payment, i was surprised why it declined. hence re submitted the file within a weeks time with my consultant credit card number. now my questing is do need wait again for four months or then can process and consider it has June file.
Its a new application; they ll not consider it from June.
on the returned file; they sometimes right UCI number with pen; if it was there and u have noted that; u can check it on ECAS once they update any status in relation to ur file. Good Luck

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echoboxone said:
Dears,

I need your advise. My wife applied for Canadian Immigration 4-5 years back in Dubai at NASC (North American Service Center). The last time we visited NASC was around 7 months back. They told us that our application was denied. If our application was denied, we need to get a refund right? at least for the AED 6,500 we gave them for the fee for 3 of us? The first time we visited them they asked AED10,000 at the same day for their fee. We gave them another AED 6,500 for the fee for me, my wife and our daughter. After few months, they told us they need a copy of our papers and each photocopy of our papers cost AED 50 X 40 papers = AED 2,000. We regret of not pushing them and I think they didn't even submitted our papers and was simply taking money. Is there a way to check if our application was applied? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

HI....Ask for proof of delivery, if they dnt, then ask when the application was delivered.
Email CIO mentioning your name/passport number/DOB/Country of Birth and ask for status....if they reply that they cnt find your application, then take this email copy along with all the letters of your communication with consultant and log a complaint with Consumer Protection...
I got my money refunded in the same way... All the Best

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
RanaGoshi said:
Hi All & good morning
I am a Pakistani national but working in UAE. I sent my full application package 3 days ago to CIC office in Sydney. Smiley
They will be receiving it today or tomorrow. Now I sent my resident visa copy of UAE also showing that I live and work in UAE.
My question is , is it fast or equal to apply from Islamabad, Pakistan or from Dubai, UAE in sense of processing times and all.
How much total time is expected these days ? I checked the cic website but the time there is just toooo much like 27 months. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Waiting for an answer. Cheesy
Thanks.
Once you received PER, Your file will be trasnferred to London visa office which is most unpredictable visa office on earth...
There is no as such rule or benefit applying either from UAE or from Pakistan, it varies on many cicumstances esp travel history etc.. I was infact born in UAE- Applied last year in July 2013 and till now no updates, and those who are in pakistan, many have got their visas and infact few of them have even landed in canada..
Keep your fingers crossed..
Good Luck..

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
souseh said:
Hi all,

Any of you knows a good website for practicing IELTS?
There are certain website for IELTS preparation, google it...but additionally you can download huge practice material of IELTS via torrent downloads..

pintspin

Jul 23, 2013
Dear seniors,

i sent my application on 1st may 2014 , and was returned to UAE in june 2014 ( as confirmed by CIO sydney upon my query to them ) but they further informed me that your application is again returned back to them from UAE as undeliverable , with NO reason mention
i have sent them again my complete address as before this time i mentioned the raods and every possible thing near by , its almost 20 days but still unable to get back the application ,

can any one helps me that where to followup in UAE for the returned package ( sharjah post office or dubai post office )
i have given them mailing address of sharjah and pobox of dubai ( office address) i have tried to provide them each and every detail possible from my end ... can please any one help

i want to send it back in time but unable to make it please HELP guys... i need information from where i can go and pick up the package from post office if some one knows that whcih post office will have the FIRST arrival .? and i have also requested CIO office in email to MENTION MY MOBILE NO MUST to avoid another undeliverable

your help will be appreciated.

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Hi
Always specify the correct address.otherwise you will never recieve your applciation.CIC doesnt send by courier.they send by normal post and when it reaches UAE it will sent to respective post offices depending on PO BOX.you can specify PO BOX of your office.then someone from your office either admins or HR dept collect the post recieved on that POBOX and then by seeing your name they will handover it to you.

Hope its clear.

RanaGoshi

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Nov 2014
QUICK HELP ME: I applied under FSW and in my form in box 4. Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application
I wrote Sydney Nova Scotia coz I read it online in a blog. Now I read CIC guideline and it says write you visa office. Which is london I think in my case as I live in UAE.
So what should I do ? Please quick tell.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
RanaGoshi said:
QUICK HELP ME: I applied under FSW and in my form in box 4. Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application
I wrote Sydney Nova Scotia coz I read it online in a blog. Now I read CIC guideline and it says write you visa office. Which is london I think in my case as I live in UAE.
So what should I do ? Please quick tell.
The local VO that you have entered in incorrect. And it says so clearly in CIC's application guide.

Which date did you submit your application ?

I believe CIC may rectify it themselves and will forward your application to LVO.

echoboxone

Nov 2, 2014
inspectorbharat said:
Dears,

I need your advise. My wife applied for Canadian Immigration 4-5 years back in Dubai at NASC (North American Service Center). The last time we visited NASC was around 7 months back. They told us that our application was denied. If our application was denied, we need to get a refund right? at least for the AED 6,500 we gave them for the fee for 3 of us? The first time we visited them they asked AED10,000 at the same day for their fee. We gave them another AED 6,500 for the fee for me, my wife and our daughter. After few months, they told us they need a copy of our papers and each photocopy of our papers cost AED 50 X 40 papers = AED 2,000. We regret of not pushing them and I think they didn't even submitted our papers and was simply taking money. Is there a way to check if our application was applied? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

HI....Ask for proof of delivery, if they dnt, then ask when the application was delivered.
Email CIO mentioning your name/passport number/DOB/Country of Birth and ask for status....if they reply that they cnt find your application, then take this email copy along with all the letters of your communication with consultant and log a complaint with Consumer Protection...
I got my money refunded in the same way... All the Best
What do you mean by CIO? Is it Consumer Protection in Dubai?

Thank you.

Ahsan.Ismael

Sep 23, 2014
Dear All,

I submitted the passports for stamping the visas. Its mentioned on the CIC website that visa process will take 10 working days but my consultant told me that it will take 1 month to get the passports back with visas.

Dev K

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2015
Hi all want to reconfirm about the travel dates outside country of origin or residence.

I had been to China on business trip between 26th Jan and back on 7th Feb. This should be mentioned as 12 days right?

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Dear All

With Gods Grace today we received our Passport with Visa from Abu-Dabi Embassy .

Thanks for all the support and encouragement from the forum members .

Looking forward to share more to the forum and also provide all the supports needed for new applicants .

Best of luck to all applicants waiting for their turn.

SS updated

Regards,
Jdn

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
jdn said:
Dear All

With Gods Grace today we received our Passport with Visa from Abu-Dabi Embassy .

Thanks for all the support and encouragement from the forum members .

Looking forward to share more to the forum and also provide all the supports needed for new applicants .

Best of luck to all applicants waiting for their turn.

SS updated

Regards,
Jdn
congratulations, best of luck for your future life..