Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER-09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
HI friends

Need suggestions about the proof of fund. currently i dont have money in my account in which i got the balance certificate. i have taken and invested in India. what are the possibilities of asking the proof of fund again with medicals. if i have national bond is that sufficient ? and it is acceptable?.

please through your ideas.

thx

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Sushma1976 said:
Hello jdn,

Thanks for the reply.

I have been living in UAE for 15 years and as indian national I selected NDVO (all suggested that NDVO is faster than LVO). I was wondering is there any possibilities we request NDVO to transfer our file to ADVO at later stage? any ideas or suggestions?

thanks in Advance
Hi Sushma1976 ,
I have many times suggested UAE applicants to opt for London VO in the forum keeping in mind the complications for sending passport to India and getting it back .
As suggested by nishesh3003 , there are options in the future for you to change the visa office . Some times NDVO will proactively change your Submission office to Abu-Dhabi , same like what they have done in my case . Hope and Pray for the same .

I have also read somewhere in the forum that Kuwait / Saudi applicants who specified London visa office got Passport submission request automatically to Abu-Dhabi VO which they can also do by courier .
Jdn

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to know if anyone can advise how long does it take to get visa stamping
request once you have been asked to medicals.

Also very importantly does anyone know what are the things they check during
medicals.

Appreciate if anyone can please advise.

God bless

Viz

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
jdn said:
Hi Sushma1976 ,
I have many times suggested UAE applicants to opt for London VO in the forum keeping in mind the complications for sending passport to India and getting it back .
As suggested by nishesh3003 , there are options in the future for you to change the visa office . Some times NDVO will proactively change your Submission office to Abu-Dhabi , same like what they have done in my case . Hope and Pray for the same .

I have also read somewhere in the forum that Kuwait / Saudi applicants who specified London visa office got Passport submission request automatically to Abu-Dhabi VO which they can also do by courier .
Jdn
Thank u jdn.

I hope for the same too..

newlaser

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10 2014
Friends,

10th July APP and no response. No idea what happened to my APP. No response to my email orcall to CIC. Very disappointed but will not give up. :( :eek:

Decided to resend new APP. Collecting all originals again from scratch. I have following question

1. My IELTS expires on December 2014 (taken on December 2012) . Should I retake IELTS or send the photocopy as the original was sent with previous APP.

2. My BC has only parents name and my DOB. My name is not mentioned. What should I do. I have my 10th school cert with DOB. Is this enough.

3. I don't have surname and last name. Can I just mention my name in the surname. This is what I did in the last APP.

4. All my academic cert includes my name + fathers name even though my passport has only my name. Will this be a problem.

Regards

FaithNHope

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8, W-8
Med's Request
09-12-14
Med's Done....
18-12-14 ECAS update : 31-12-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-15
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2015
LANDED..........
[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic001.gif[/img][/url]

FaithNHope

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8, W-8
Med's Request
09-12-14
Med's Done....
18-12-14 ECAS update : 31-12-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-15
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2015
LANDED..........
[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic001.gif[/img][/url]
Dear All,

assuming most of us have London as our visa office being residents of the UAE, am hoping some one can shed some light on my query. I am a May 29th applicant and got my PER dated October 7th. Any thoughts when the medicals request can be expected.

Thanks in advance!

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
microzone said:
HI friends

Need suggestions about the proof of fund. currently i dont have money in my account in which i got the balance certificate. i have taken and invested in India. what are the possibilities of asking the proof of fund again with medicals. if i have national bond is that sufficient ? and it is acceptable?.

please through your ideas.

thx
If your investment is a FD, you need to submit a notarised copy of the FD certificate.. National bond certificate will also do..
I was asked for the POF again...

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
newlaser said:
Friends,

10th July APP and no response. No idea what happened to my APP. No response to my email orcall to CIC. Very disappointed but will not give up. :( :eek:

Decided to resend new APP. Collecting all originals again from scratch. I have following question

1. My IELTS expires on December 2014 (taken on December 2012) . Should I retake IELTS or send the photocopy as the original was sent with previous APP.

2. My BC has only parents name and my DOB. My name is not mentioned. What should I do. I have my 10th school cert with DOB. Is this enough.

3. I don't have surname and last name. Can I just mention my name in the surname. This is what I did in the last APP.

4. All my academic cert includes my name + fathers name even though my passport has only my name. Will this be a problem.

Regards
You can follow up with CIC again..
I believe you have to appear for IELTS again since you need to attach the original certificate.
Points 2,3 & 4 are confusing and good enough for creating a suspicion. BC with no name, passport with a name and certificates with another name. It would be ideal if you can make all these three documents with the same name.

newlaser

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10 2014
rejis said:
You can follow up with CIC again..
I believe you have to appear for IELTS again since you need to attach the original certificate.
Points 2,3 & 4 are confusing and good enough for creating a suspicion. BC with no name, passport with a name and certificates with another name. It would be ideal if you can make all these three documents with the same name.
Thanks rejis.

PS: I am Doctor applied in 3111 code.

In India, we don't really have surname but academics add father name to the actual name.

Adding now surname i.e father name to the passport is another procedure.

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
Agree, they ask for it twice. Once during the submission of all documents and 2nd prior to sending the request for medicals

rejis said:
If your investment is a FD, you need to submit a notarised copy of the FD certificate.. National bond certificate will also do..
I was asked for the POF again...

luniqa

Nov 4, 2014
Hello Dubai aspiring and successful applicants,

I literally just signed up now so I can post some queries. I have gathered all my requirements and now I am finalizing all documents so I can submit hopefully next week.

But please enlighten me on 1 thing:

1. I am single and have no dependants to declare as per CIC's definition of dependants. Do you still submit the form and mark N/A on it? For items that are not applicable, do you put N/A on the checklist?

Thanking you in advance.

luniqa

Monika Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
Hi,

I have recently joined this Forum and wanted to know whether all of you have been successful with your application? The thread seems to have started in 2009 so I presume all of you would be in Canada now ?

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
newlaser said:
Thanks rejis.

PS: I am Doctor applied in 3111 code.

In India, we don't really have surname but academics add father name to the actual name.

Adding now surname i.e father name to the passport is another procedure.
Affidavits might solve the PR issue, but it is better to keep all the papers clear. You will have to write the medical council exams - if your Certificate and PR have two names, it can be an issue. If you are applying for a US visa, the online application requires first name and sur name....

For me, it was my 'first name and second name' mentioned together in the first name column and the surname space was blank. Later, I renewed my passport (which was valid for another 8 years) splitting my name to first and sur name. The embassy was asking the reason for this, they got convinced on my PR application to Canada...

Cheers.....All the best..