Passport Req..
Dated 11 May 2010 but rcvd on 04 Jun 2010. PP sent on 07/06/10
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010; Received on 29th Jun 2010
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2010 - Toronto
AUH Process said:
Hey Sajn,

Did you apply for new PR when you are still a PR?....can you share you timelines?

- When did you get you original PR?
- When did it expire? Was a determination of PR status done on your case earlier?
- Did you apply for the new case when you were still a PR?

Regds,
AP
Hi AUH P,
I never did cancel the PR until they asked me to relinquish it voluntarily. As mentioned earlier, they sent me the form along with the medical forms and rprf request.
In my application i had mentioned my existing PR. The reason I applied again was because I couldn't go back for a long time and was pretty much sure
I'd have problems when I returned to canada. Besides, we never had PR cards then and only had to show the landing paper.
I got the PR 1st time in 1999.

Sanj

ka3far

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/Feb/09
Med's Request
9/Dec/09
Med's Done....
23/Dec/09
Interview........
15/Dec/08
Passport Req..
24/MAY/10
VISA ISSUED...
26/MAY/10
LANDED..........
soon :D
Dear Qorax..
im not a Dubai applicant.. im a Damascus QSW looking for help so i decided to ask you here..
We recieved additional medicals for my father on 18 march( a very simple test done to check the creatine's concentration in the kiney's) . My father did the test and they recieved it on 25 march. its been almost 2 weeks and no PPR letter .. i already waited 3 month's .. how much more does it take ? do you think they will request the passports this week or they need more time ?
I really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ka3far said:
Dear Qorax..
im not a Dubai applicant.. im a Damascus QSW looking for help so i decided to ask you here..
We recieved additional medicals for my father on 18 march( a very simple test done to check the creatine's concentration in the kiney's) . My father did the test and they recieved it on 25 march. its been almost 2 weeks and no PPR letter .. i already waited 3 month's .. how much more does it take ? do you think they will request the passports this week or they need more time ?
I really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
Hi K3F,

I'm not qualified to comment on the creatine issue, however I can tell u about re-meds. If the re-med tests prove fine, as per the DMP, as well as the CHC, it takes about a month to clear the issue & the PPR is sent.

Give it 30-45 days max & everything will be alright. That is if the re-test came out fine. What did your DMP say? Did he comment that all was Ok? If that's the case, u'll soon be getting the PPR.

All the best !
Qorax

Jenner

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2009
Doc's Request.
03-06-2009
File Transfer...
19-9-2009
Med's Request
16-02-2012
Med's Done....
March/April 2012
Interview........
October 2010
Passport Req..
Rcvd thru e-mail on 14-08-2012, DM on 26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012 received 27-09-2012
Hi Qorax,

May I ask you how long would a medical request will follow (on the average/fast ones) after having the ECAS shows "In Process" after 5 months from sending full docs, without AOR. Sorry if the same question was answered before. Thanks for supporting and guiding us all.

ka3far

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/Feb/09
Med's Request
9/Dec/09
Med's Done....
23/Dec/09
Interview........
15/Dec/08
Passport Req..
24/MAY/10
VISA ISSUED...
26/MAY/10
LANDED..........
soon :D
Dear Qorax ..
thanks for your reply.
you wont belive it, but the DMP got upset for requesting such a "silly" test - as he decribed the test- and said that everything is perfect and such a test is nonsense. the result is a one paper - one line medical report .. do you really think they need 30 days to examine one line :O??
thanks again..

gavino

Mar 24, 2010
Dear Qorax,

Sorry if this was already answered before. Can I send an email inquiry in behalf of my agent w+w+i+c+s in abu dhabi? I was thinking that if i would do this I am bypassing the agent.

This agent has put wrong information when they sent my application and and email from CHC london needed an explanation on this. My agent mentioned a country that we have not been through although it is not mentioned in the application forms that we filled up.

Please reply.

Snan

Apr 4, 2010
Hi Qorax,

Thank you so much for the information. I will connect with Mr. Krishnan.

Best Wishes,

Snan

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Jenner said:
Hi Qorax,

May I ask you how long would a medical request will follow (on the average/fast ones) after having the ECAS shows "In Process" after 5 months from sending full docs, without AOR. Sorry if the same question was answered before. Thanks for supporting and guiding us all.
Usually one gets the meds after 3-5 months of sending the 2nd stage docs to the local CHC, under the 'fast track'. There can be a bit of delay sometimes due to many reasons, viz. overburdened CHC [eg. Buffalo is], extra time required in ones B/g checks, File yet in queue [circumstances when there is an overwhelming submission of cases -can happen sometimes] etc.

As your case is already past the 5 months, I suggest u send an email to CHC asap. After 15-20 days send another. U may use both the media -'direct mail', as well as the CIC 'web-form'.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ka3far said:
Dear Qorax ..
thanks for your reply.
you wont belive it, but the DMP got upset for requesting such a "silly" test - as he decribed the test- and said that everything is perfect and such a test is nonsense. the result is a one paper - one line medical report .. do you really think they need 30 days to examine one line :O??
thanks again..
Yes, they'd still take sometime to assimilate everything. Give it 30-45 days & all would be sorted-out for good.

Regards,
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
gavino said:
Dear Qorax,

Sorry if this was already answered before. Can I send an email inquiry in behalf of my agent w+w+i+c+s in abu dhabi? I was thinking that if i would do this I am bypassing the agent.

This agent has put wrong information when they sent my application and and email from CHC london needed an explanation on this. My agent mentioned a country that we have not been through although it is not mentioned in the application forms that we filled up.

Please reply.
As I stated earlier to another query -WWlCS is clueless about our Immigr. Process. Neither they r thruthful, dutiful to their 'clients'. The org was good, but no more. As they have expanded so much, all our cases r dealt by 'Marketing Officers' -who have no idea of the Canadian Immigr. System & r also out-of-touch.

Yes, send the CHC an email asap. No -not 'on behalf of' WWlCS, but 'directly' as yourself -the applicant. Explain your VO everything, else u may be found wanting for misrepresentation.

U may Cc the mail to WWlCS -just to keep them in the loop.

All the best!
Qorax

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Hi Qorax,

You did mention to me that you know a family in Dubai who had a DS kid and got the visa. I would appreciate if I can get in touch with them or they can drop me a line. Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mirza897 said:
Hi Qorax,

You did mention to me that you know a family in Dubai who had a DS kid and got the visa. I would appreciate if I can get in touch with them or they can drop me a line. Thanks
Dear Mr. Mirza,

Plz give me your email ID so that I can send u theirs -as soon as I spk to them.

Regards,
Qorax

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
hello i am new the the forum,

i just got some very good information though all member in post, i here i am also join you. basically i am in dubai and planning to
start my visa process for from dubai only under federal skilled worker. i am geologist and last 4 years i am working as same.

you guys can help me about for my file proparatio should i go though any consultant or myself would be good ? if any one can help me oout to start my file for federal skilled worker.( i am come under the 38 occupation list ;D )

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Nick,

U don't need a consultant anymore. U can do it yourself easily. For a detailed picture u may like to read the following thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t36571.0.html

All the best !
Qorax