Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
qorax said:
Hay Buddies,

We had a nice presentation / discussion at 4 Points-Sheraton today, viz. 'Post Landing Services / Issues' by our consultants (aka Worldwide). There were quite a few clients of theirs at the venue, the discussion touched many aspects of the landing process like:
-job serach,
-settlement,
-documentation,
-what to expect
-employers mentality,
-type of imdt jobs,
-why we should take any job imdtly/
-credit rating, why?
-***** Guest House, A/port pick-up,
-etc...

I'll discuss all that when we meet next.

Regards.
Dear Qorax,
Do you have any material or details for the same. I missed out on that seminar...when are you planning to move to canada? we are planning to do our initial landing in june'10. The weather will be nice at that time. We will stay for about couple of weeks and will come back to Abu Dhabi. Are you planning to stay in Worldwide's welcome guest house. I have heard the place is not so good. I am planning to stay somewhere else. PM me with your mail id. Keep in touch.
Peace.

Drea

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0632 | 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-09
Doc's Request.
16-07-09
AOR Received.
22-12-09
IELTS Request
16-07-09
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
13-06-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
Does this apply to residents of Al Ain as well?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sifarsen said:
Dear Qorax,
Do you have any material or details for the same. I missed out on that seminar...when are you planning to move to canada? we are planning to do our initial landing in june'10. The weather will be nice at that time. We will stay for about couple of weeks and will come back to Abu Dhabi. Are you planning to stay in Worldwide's welcome guest house. I have heard the place is not so good. I am planning to stay somewhere else. PM me with your mail id. Keep in touch.
Peace.
Hi sifarsen,

The discussion was nice, but no hand-outs. It was not needed. Good to know that u'd be landing by Jun 2010. My PPR is still awaited, hence am not sure of landing time. But yes, anytime it comes thru, I'm moving straight. Bags r already packed. Actually we just came back in Aug 09 from Toronto to get the meds done. Hopefully, the PPR should come by Dec or Jan, then another month -visas should be at hand.

Yes, we will initially stay at their G/House for 15-30 days, Why? 'Coz documentation would be easier, they'd be assisting. Once that is thru, we'll start looking for rentals. I already have a fair idea what to do, where to look etc. But, as the conv is free, a/port pick-up is free and their man will be with us all along till docs r over, I chose to stay in their G/house.

Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Drea said:
Does this apply to residents of Al Ain as well?
Dear,

U r most welcome. Actually, by oversight I wrote Dubai in the title. Thereafter tried to change it, but the system doesn't accept changes. Hence, I'm stuck with it.

Plz tell us more abt u.

Regards.

Eng.M

Apr 7, 2009
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2007
Doc's Request.
15-3-2009
AOR Received.
14-5-2007
IELTS Request
15-3-2009
Med's Request
7-9-2010
Med's Done....
5-9-2010 RECEIVED 10-9-2010
Interview........
90% Waived
Passport Req..
Pending
qorax said:
Eng.M said:
Hi qorax , Salamo Aleyykom Brothers,

My name is Mohamed,I'm Egyptian ,I'm one of the old sys. guys :( ,I think the CIC have totally forgotten about us I've applied from Dubai to LDN office & My time line is as follows:
App.: March 2007
AOR : May 2007
Updte Requested :March 2009
Updte Sent :August 2009
E-Cas : In Process
No Clue about the medical .......got any advice?

The get together idea is great guys I wish to be accepted with u specially that I do live in sharjah ,my mail is : medhatapl @ gmail.com
awaiting you reply

THX
Hi Mohammad, WaAleikum-AsSalaam !

Welcome. I shall get in touch with your mail ID soon.

Regards.

Dear qorax,

Thank you for your prompt reply , awaiting your e-mail.

See U Soon,

THX & Regds

Drea

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0632 | 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-09
Doc's Request.
16-07-09
AOR Received.
22-12-09
IELTS Request
16-07-09
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
13-06-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
Well, hi. I'm a resident of Al Ain and i'm in the process of permanent residency under the FSW category. I got my initial acknowlegment from Nova Scotia in July 2009. My deadline to submit my full application was November 16, 2009, which I did. Haven't received anything from the visa office in the UK yet.

Do they keep asking for more documentation, more details, more proof after this? I hope not cuz I went through a lot to get all the police clearances (I've lived in 6 different countries since i was 18), do the IELTS (i got a band 9 by the way. Yay!) and get all my notarized work certificates.

Drea

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi Drea,

"Band 9"? Wow! U'll be one of the very very few to have that distinction. I got '8'. Good show, my friend!!!

As regards additional docs, pray that they do not ask, as that shall keep the process slow. But yes, anytime that bombshell might come-in from the CHC. Said that I do hope that u shall slide smooth. In fact many do. I wasn't that fortunate though. I had plenty of docs asked, mainly 'coz I'm an Ex-Military Officer. Cases like me need extra for a SECDEC.

Good to see u here, my friend.

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hey Guys,

I had mailed the CIC london office asking about the status of my file, this is what they had to say:

Dear Sir,

London File: B*********

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. Processing of your application will be resumed. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/offices-bureaux/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
But i dont get it. "Processing of your application will be resumed".....what do they mean, wasn't it already under-process.

I am zapped??????????????????????

swattoo

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Hey guys,
how much does CHC London takes for replying case specific inquiries of PR applications. I sent an inquiry by email and its been more than a week but no reply. Week or two is normal or shall i send a reminder?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bharath4mdubai said:
But i dont get it. "Processing of your application will be resumed".....what do they mean, wasn't it already under-process.

I am zapped??????????????????????
Bro, it is a standard reply, which they give to most queries. It means that u have a BFD and on that date they will re-look into ur file. There's nothing to worry.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
swattoo said:
Hey guys,
how much does CHC London takes for replying case specific inquiries of PR applications. I sent an inquiry by email and its been more than a week but no reply. Week or two is normal or shall i send a reminder?
Bro, I don't know abt others, but I'm constantly in touch with them & luckily they keep replying +vely within 2-3 days. In fact my mails & their replies are looking like my CAIPS Notes already. I've full timeline of all their actions on my file.

I've sent quite many emails. Mostly directly to their mail ID (as they had sent me) and twice thru the case specific 'web-form' of the cic site. I've noticed that the direct emails fetched me replies within 2-4 days, while the web-form got me replies by 6-8 days.

swattoo

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
thanks qorax,
does it make a difference if my case is filed through a consultant. because in that case all the contact details on my file are of my consultant. although i provided complete details of my file no, first and last name, dob, place of birth etc....
so i was wondering if they have send the reply to my consultant's mail id

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
swattoo said:
thanks qorax,
does it make a difference if my case is filed through a consultant. because in that case all the contact details on my file are of my consultant. although i provided complete details of my file no, first and last name, dob, place of birth etc....
so i was wondering if they have send the reply to my consultant's mail id
No, they would reply to the ID from where the email came from.
But, even if the agent's add is on ur file, I'm sure u have kept ur mail ID on the apps, as well.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi all,

Ref my previous post, just a soft reminder that our next meeting is on 12.12.2009 as under:
-Date: 12.12.2009
-Time: 1300 hrs. (1 PM)
-Venue: Sahara Centre, Sharjah
-Attendance Confirmed: 8 pax
-No. of meets: This is our 3rd meet
-Agenda: This are our P2P Networking meets

'Bharat' & 'Eng M', further to our emails, my call follows shortly.

Anyone else interested are welcome, just PM me.

Regards.