+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

ymood

Dec 12, 2009
HI qorax,
Plz I want to know how did u get the PPR . Did they email you on 7/12 or u recieved a written letter on that date, and did they ask for updates of immig. forms b4 PPR.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ymood said:
HI qorax,
Plz I want to know how did u get the PPR . Did they email you on 7/12 or u recieved a written letter on that date, and did they ask for updates of immig. forms b4 PPR.
Bro,

The PPR generally comes in hard copy, thru regular mail. While the CHC may (or may not) send an intimation thru email as well. I got mine in both ways, email on 7/12/09 & hard copy later.

No, they didn't ask me anything beyond meds. While with meds, they asked me many docs... pics, a questionnaire (specific to ex-Military guys), an explanation letter (specific to my case), kids birth certs (same again -2nd time) etc.

Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
CCIMM said:
Hi,
We applied for FSW from Dubai through an agent.
The wonderful agent sent our full docs to London office only in November (eventhough we submitted full docs requested in October).
Till date no ecas status change nor any info from our agent.
Keeping our fingers crossed and hoping to hear from the agent's corporate office in Canada.
Regards
Hi,

It's nothing new. The agents do double check all docs before sending (just in case !), plus they have other applicants to cater for too. So, there would be a little delay when applying thru them.

However, a few months here-n-there won't make any diff. Ur case would follow the same timeline like others. Then, who knows, the delay may benifit u, timing wise? If I'm being superstitious !

Regards.

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
i do have a query while sending teh passport do we have to send with a self addressed envelope and a return airwaybill fom any courier so that they can send the passport directly.All applicants who had send their passport to London CHC please share your experience of how you submitted and how you received the passport back,especially all applciants from Bahrain

lova

Oct 24, 2009
hey guys

I went today to apply for PCC in the Indian consulate...just for everyone's info..we have to apply in the empost in Karama..just updating ,,,

wanted to ask ..when we submit the proof of funds...just one bank statement showing the 10,000 dollars is appropriate or it has to be over a period of 4-5 months....

also @ qorax..

u told me earlier that we have to get documents attested in dubai courts and u mentioned another location....i heard that they do not attest documents there , ie like copies of educational certificates..is that true?? and if otherwise, is it possible to do in the Indian consulate??

thnx

Lova

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lova...

if i remember right u asked abt notarization earlier, for which was my reply. without mentionning for what it was for. and yes, the dubai courts do all sorts of notarization, including comparison against original docs. edn certs they wont, as it requires another process, where firstly they would like to ascertain the originality of the originals.

i have no idea of the same being done by the congendia here. in my case i had got all my edn certs certified & stamped much earlier for my dubai work permit. which was done first at min.of edn-delhi, min.of hrd-delhi & uae consulate in n. delhi. and then again at the uae min.of foreign affairs in dubai. i just deposited these copies onlt to chc-london.

abt now, with new cases, i regret, i'm not aware of the process. some other members on board shall effectively address that, i guess.

hope that helps.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
I have applied for PR from dubai with AEO.i have provided all the requested docs to CHC London inAug 2009 but still my e-case is showing "in process" and i did recieve any thing from CHC also. I have applied through ARIES consultant.Any body who has also applied with AEO can give me any idea when i will get update from CHC London. Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ather8888 said:
I have applied for PR from dubai with AEO.i have provided all the requested docs to CHC London inAug 2009 but still my e-case is showing "in process" and i did recieve any thing from CHC also. I have applied through ARIES consultant.Any body who has also applied with AEO can give me any idea when i will get update from CHC London. Thanks
4-5 months from 2nd docs submission u should get ur meds. That means anytime now u'll get the call.

jitz

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek: Congratulation Qorax heard from other site you got PPR

Once n again congratulation

Wish you all the best ! in Canada

alice_chained

Star Member
Jan 20, 2009
Dear Qorax,

Did u send your passoports based on the email from CHC London or they asked you to wait till you got the actual hard copy? Just a query..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
alice_chained said:
Dear Qorax,
Did u send your passoports based on the email from CHC London or they asked you to wait till you got the actual hard copy? Just a query..
Dear Alice,
The email did say to send, but I waited for the regular post, as they also said that it was on the way.
Regards.