08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
qorax said:
I guess the invitation also extends to abu dhabi residents...wht do u say...qorax...peace
Hi sifarsen,

Entirely my fault, I wrote Dubai by ovesight, it should've been UAE. I'm sorry buddy...

Yes, u r most welcome. Tell us more abt u, my friend.

Warm regards.
Hi Qorax,
Thanks for the invitation...you have done a wonderful job of starting this thread. Further, I would like to request you to change the topic to middle east applicants rather than dubai applicants.As for me, I am a planning engineer (civil) working in a US company posted at abu dhabi. I have already recieved my medical papers and planning to get it done soon. Let me know something abt you too...I would like to request everyone from UAE and middle east to be in touch, so that we can a knowledge base and information pool amongst us to face the challenges and hardship of starting a new life in canada soon.....peace.

swattoo

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Hey Guys,
Whats up other than waiting for status change? My timeline is mentioned below.

Qorax... Good Idea for starting this thread.........

CCIMM

Aug 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

We applied from Dxb thru an agent.
Recd AOR and sent full docs by October 25
Till date e-CAS shows CIC Eligibility Review complete.
But no confirmation that the Visa Office CHC London has received the papers.
The agent seems mum on everything.

CCIMM

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear sifarsen,

Thanx for the suggstion. I'll change to UAE imdtly. But, I think there already exists a thread for Middle East Applicants.

It was nice to see your views... yes, definitely we should start networking asap. It shall hold us in good stead, here, as well as post landing.

Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: "UAE APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

swattoo said:
Hey Guys,
Whats up other than waiting for status change? My timeline is mentioned below.

Qorax... Good Idea for starting this thread.........
Hi swattoo,

Welcome to this thread.

Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
DUBAI APPLICANTS GETOGETHER - II

Dear all,

We had our '2nd Getogether' today at Al Ghurair City, over lunch, from 1300-1500 hrs. It was a nice exchange of thoughts, mostly on post landing plans & inputs. In attendence were **** (names deleted).

We had a wonderful time, gained lots of information and the nice anecdotes of ** (name deleted) was specially welcome. We also had an initial discussion on viability of establishing small businessess at Canada and some good indications of JVs came up.

The next getogether is planned as:
-Date : 12 Dec 2009
-Venue : Sahara Centre, Sharjah
-Main Agenda : Small Business Plans

Any additional members are most welcome. You may append your mail ID for coord.

Regards.

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hi Qorax & All others,

Its a good idea to get-together and share ideas. Sahara Center is good location for all those staying in Sharjah & Dubai. I would like to be a part of it. Qorax you may send me the details, my email address is mail2ladoo@gmail.com. Lets take this meeting to greater hieghts and explore the opportunities. More brains = More ideas = More Chances.

I am sure, all of you will be in favor of this.

Thanks guys...

Bharath

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bharath4mdubai said:
Hi Qorax & All others,

Its a good idea to get-together and share ideas. Sahara Center is good location for all those staying in Sharjah & Dubai. I would like to be a part of it. Qorax you may send me the details, my email address is mail2ladoo @ gmail.com. Lets take this meeting to greater hieghts and explore the opportunities. More brains = More ideas = More Chances.

I am sure, all of you will be in favor of this.

Thanks guys...

Bharath
dear bharat,

thanx for ur interest buddy. I'll shortly send u a msg on ur email ID.

regards.

lova

Oct 24, 2009
Hey guys

Me too from Dubai ...and visa office London like others......

I have sent my request to PGIMER in chandigarh for a Transcript for my nursing college. But i have not received any transcript yet ...its been a 45 days already...i just need to confirm that do i really need an original transcript form my college or i can give a notarized copy of the transcript i already have.

Secondly I am a charge nurse by profession so i want to make sure that is it ok if i send the transcript from my nursing college only or do i have to send trancripts of all the other degrees that i have done. Just worried as i have already received the AOR and have 3 and half months to submit papers...dont want delays ...

Confused.....

Lova

lova

Oct 24, 2009
hey

one more thing...

from where can i get all the copies of the documents notarized in Dubai....anyone knows the right place ???

Also unfortunately i dont have my contracts form my previous 2 employers but i do have the experience letters..will that be enough????

Lova

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lova said:
hey

one more thing...

from where can i get all the copies of the documents notarized in Dubai....anyone knows the right place ???

Also unfortunately i dont have my contracts form my previous 2 employers but i do have the experience letters..will that be enough????

Lova
Hi Lova,

Welcome to this thread. Chd-PGI ehh !!!

Abt transcripts we have been discussing a lot in another thread started by user 'deardhir'. U may like to visit that. Basically, I haven't send any transcripts or notarized anything, yet my meds came & were sent alongwith RPRF. Thus, in my opinion this is not needed. But the CIC Guide says so. Plz wait for others response on this matter.

Abt notarizing in Dubai: U have to go to Dubai Courts for this. Besides the main court premises, there are 2 other locations of Court Notary Offices...
-One at the Al Towar Centre, Al Qusais, Dubai.
-One at the Economic Affairs Dept. (where u go for trade license matters). Opp Sheraton Creek, Deira, near Etisalat HO.

Abt Experience letters: Yes, they would do. If possible add pay-stubs, promotion letters, trade certificates... anything more, that will significantly prove ur claim of experience.

Hope that helps.

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bharath,

Yes I applied through a consultant, though I wish now that I hadn't. Anyway, what's done is done and we're all in this waiting game together.

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hi Trinato,

Its the same feeling of most of us im sure. As you said, past is past we need take measures to speed up and prepare ourselves for the next to avoid any disruptions from our end.

Between WISH U ALL VERY HAPPY EID guys......... enjoy the holidays....

Regards,

Bharath

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi Bharat & Trinato...

Consultants or Go Solo, is a debatable position. There is one on it running on this forum presently. I'm sure u guys have gone thru that as well. If one's situation needs a consultant, The only factor is to select the right one, moreso the one who is a CICA member.

I am thu a consultant. And have no qualms abt them. They r doing their best. In fact tomorrow, they have organized a 'day long' special get together for 'Post Landing Briefing / Discussions' for all post med cases, at Sheraton-Dubai. The entry is free and part of our package. This is what I call a thorough consultant.

Thus, not all consultants are bad. Neither, going Solo devoids us of anything. It's all based on our own requirements.

Warm regards.