Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bestpal said:
Many of our members regularly go on their landing formality trip and return in few days. Get hold of one and you can have it through any one who is kind enough to oblige.
PS : PM Me if you don't find one here for then I will introduce you to someone from Dubai flying on 13th Sept and returning 26th Sept .
I'm coming in Oct-12.

Arta90

Nov 24, 2011
humsafar said:
Just wanted to check your medical are received by who (i mean name of person) in London, mine are just received yesterday by "mpetsi"
I don't receive the MR yet, Just received an e-mail in last month that the next step in my file processing will take place in next 2 month, still waiting for MR or any other doc. request

I received my GCMS today dated 1,08.2012 , Only Eligibility : passed and other : not started
i couldn't find any thing there , that shows when they will send my MR.
Also at the End of GCMS , there is some note from VO that show some concerns ( issues ) about my file, Would the seniors please advise me if it's a good idea to send the letter ( e-mail ) to LVO and explain about these points?

i am so appreciated for your helps in advance

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
qorax said:
I'm coming in Oct-12.
Thanx Bestpal & Qorax for the offer.

I will find out in the next 2 days if I have someone coming down in the 1st week of Sep or I will definitely take you up on the offer. In fact when I was down in Toronto Biju had also asked if I could get back someone's PR cards but I think the cards didnt arrive on time so I couldnt bring them.

But I completely agree that we need to help each other whenever we can.

Thanx once again for leading the way

best regards

er2d2g

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
bestpal said:
Hi er2d2g,

This Forum is meant to help out each other and this is a 2 way traffic contrary to many mistaken people's belief that it is just take and take and then forget (dump). :mad:

Many of our members regularly go on their landing formality trip and return in few days. Get hold of one and you can have it through any one who is kind enough to oblige. I will advise all members to return the gratitude to some one else in the loop. Nevertheless it is not binding on anyone, but morally speaking we ought to repay in some form or the other, and what better way than such simple but crucial tasks!

Rest assured, when I visit Canada for landing, I will bring as many PR Cards as possible on my return, and that too --gladly! 8) After all, that (PR Card) is the crux of years of yearning and pious praying! :D

Come on guys, anyone planning to take the gauntlet? ::)

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

PS : PM Me if you don't find one here for then I will introduce you to someone from Dubai flying on 13th Sept and returning 26th Sept .
Well said BEST PAL !!!!

Cheers..

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,

Plz advise if I can shoot an inquiry to LVO.. I sent my updated documents in MAY, since then I didn't receive any update from them.

May I ask them when they will send me MR?

Is it good time or shold I wait for 1 more month ??

Thx,

vinodkumar

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
PER 13-DEC-2011
Med's Request
17-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
29-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-FEB-2013
LANDED..........
23-SEPT 2013
Hi all..

This weekend I am visiting India and I will be there for two weeks, Can I do my medical from India? Is there any impact on it if I do medical from India even though I applied from UAE and visa office is LVO.

Thanks in advance

Rawat anil

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
12 July 2012
Med's Done....
02 Aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11 oct 2012 DM on 15 oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 nov 2012
LANDED..........
16 jan 2013
it doesnt make any difference only it will reach LVO via NDVO so it will take little longe time to reach LVO.

vinodkumar said:
Hi all..

This weekend I am visiting India and I will be there for two weeks, Can I do my medical from India? Is there any impact on it if I do medical from India even though I applied from UAE and visa office is LVO.

Thanks in advance

Vish2012

Mar 23, 2012
er2d2g said:
Hi All

Just wondering if someone has recently received their PR cards and mailed/couriered them out of Canada to Dubai. Ours have come to our friend's address and we are wondering what is the safest way to get them across to us in Dubai.

I was just thinking about the irony of the situation - I can fly down to collect them but I need the PR card to get in to Canada :D

Any help will be appreciated

er2d2g

Vish2012

Mar 23, 2012
Hello everyone

I am leaving on 12th to Toronto and will be back on 29th September. I can get PR for everyone who wish to. Please send me email with ur details anjalikatoch1985 @yahoo.com

It is hard to take stuff while leaving as no space left :mad: however if any one wish to send something from there I will be more than happy to get it back to Dubai.

Regards
Vish

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
er2d2g said:
Thanx Bestpal & Qorax for the offer.

I will find out in the next 2 days if I have someone coming down in the 1st week of Sep or I will definitely take you up on the offer. In fact when I was down in Toronto Biju had also asked if I could get back someone's PR cards but I think the cards didnt arrive on time so I couldnt bring them.

But I completely agree that we need to help each other whenever we can.

Thanx once again for leading the way

best regards

Any forum member would be happy carrying others' PR cards. But if you require them immediately and can not find anyone travelling from Canada to Dubai, there is no problem in getting them couriered. If it were illegal to do so courier people would not accept them. Chances of their getting lost in transit are as minimal as any other weird thing happening. Moreover losing PR card is not such a big issue. One can get TRV for travel to Canada and get duplicate PR card too.

er2d2g

kama

Sep 3, 2012
Hi All,
We ( my wife & 2 kids) are in the planning stage of putting our Immigration papers to Canada.
As all of you will agree ... it s ONE of the Major decision that we will ever have to make.
My wife is a registered nurse in UAE ( diploma holder from UAE) with 10 years experience in Dubai.
I'm a commerce graduate with a good sales manager job.
I would like to know:-
  • What are the chances of my wife getting a job
    Will she have to go back to school to work as a registered nurse
    What is the minimum cost involved to have a decent family life
    What is the minimum salary paid or earned.
    What benefits can we avail when we land.

Hoping all able members will share their experience .
    Thanks
    Kam

bongdxb

Sep 3, 2012
Hello everybody,

i'm a newbie here and this is my 1st post. I hope you guys can help me with my inquiries.

1. What are the requirements for applying for an immigrant visa for the family?
2. Is it wiser if i (my self) applied first or its better to apply same time together with my wife and kid?
3. My wife have a relative living in Vancouver.. Does this helps our application?

Hoping to hear from your experiences.

Thanks and Best Regards
bongdxb

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
dear all ,

i would like to attend CIIP course in dubai before travelling , somebody in the forum said that it is in Novotel ... but i cant contact ...

pls advice how can i register , and this course is held every how long ? i mean is it possible to attend this week ?

thanks

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amaniziad said:
dear all ,

i would like to attend CIIP course in dubai before travelling , somebody in the forum said that it is in Novotel ... but i cant contact ...

pls advice how can i register , and this course is held every how long ? i mean is it possible to attend this week ?

thanks
Ciip is by invitation, you go online and register, they will review your profile and details and book you for session, and send you email conversation!