London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
JACKY74 said:
Dear Biju;
I have Gold items as items to follow but I have no receipts with me only pictures, all the receipts are in my mother country, should I declare this gold as things to follow or I submitting receipts is a must, please answer this as soon as you can as am packing up for my landing this Thursday 29/06. Wish me good luck guys, and I will tell you about my landing experience sooner as I finish out my paper work there.
Any advice from seniors for a smooth landing will be highly appreciated maily our Big Captain Qorax.
I am very eager to meet you there in Toronto just to thank you for the great efforts and guidance to all forum members, be assured that if soon you decided to go for elections you have all my family and friends vote.
Thank you guys and looking forward to hearing from you.
Best of luck Jacky. Hope you have a smooth and safe landing experience. I will be doing my landing around September this year Inshallah. Which airline would you suggest and do stay in touch. Take care. ;D

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
Wicked Blues said:
Best of luck Jacky. Hope you have a smooth and safe landing experience. I will be doing my landing around September this year Inshallah. Which airline would you suggest and do stay in touch. Take care. ;D

Thanks Blues; Am wishing you a smooth landing soon as well, I will be posting all about mine on time. Personally I am travelling on British airlines for the first time, I tried Lufthansa-Air France and KLM before. except KLM,the other two airlines services were almost perfect, the hosts were great and the service reply was fast, well I care more about my kids comfort during the trips, they did enjoy it a lot and so I was. I had bad experience in KLM where one of the hostesses scared my little daughter and she was frightened the whole flight. I placed a complaint and their customer service appologised, yet the damage was there and am not planning nor recommending anyone to fly with them.
September is still a high season for airlines and prices will be still high, if you are travelling to Toronto I would recommend Emirates airlines for quality and comfort(A380 Air Bus) or BA for Price convenience. All the best to all brothers around this amazing thread. ;) ;)

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
JACKY74 said:
Thanks Blues; Am wishing you a smooth landing soon as well, I will be posting all about mine on time. Personally I am travelling on British airlines for the first time, I tried Lufthansa-Air France and KLM before. except KLM,the other two airlines services were almost perfect, the hosts were great and the service reply was fast, well I care more about my kids comfort during the trips, they did enjoy it a lot and so I was. I had bad experience in KLM where one of the hostesses scared my little daughter and she was frightened the whole flight. I placed a complaint and their customer service appologised, yet the damage was there and am not planning nor recommending anyone to fly with them.
September is still a high season for airlines and prices will be still high, if you are travelling to Toronto I would recommend Emirates airlines for quality and comfort(A380 Air Bus) or BA for Price convenience. All the best to all brothers around this amazing thread. ;) ;)
Thanks Jacky. Yea I am traveling to Toronto and so far I have found Qatar Airways to be the most reasonably priced for just AED 3,100 per person one way from Dubai to Toronto.

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Aren't you sending your schedule A forms by courier? In that case, I would think that the receipt of the paper forms (by snail mail) are more important than your email in bringing your case forward. Or did I misunderstand your question?

Amaro said:
one more question please. Is it better to replay on chc that I've sent the requested documents on the same email answer they sent me before ( as I mentioned before that I need my PPR as soon as possible for my son's favour as he will start his GCSE course next year and it is better if he start it and finish it in one place) so I want them to remember my message, or in a new fresh email?

thanks

Siawo

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
May 12, 2009
AOR Received.
May 20, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 1, 2010
Med's Done....
Mar 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 07, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18. 2010
JACKY74 said:
Dear Biju;
I have Gold items as items to follow but I have no receipts with me only pictures, all the receipts are in my mother country, should I declare this gold as things to follow or I submitting receipts is a must, please answer this as soon as you can as am packing up for my landing this Thursday 29/06. Wish me good luck guys, and I will tell you about my landing experience sooner as I finish out my paper work there.
Any advice from seniors for a smooth landing will be highly appreciated maily our Big Captain Qorax.
I am very eager to meet you there in Toronto just to thank you for the great efforts and guidance to all forum members, be assured that if soon you decided to go for elections you have all my family and friends vote.
Thank you guys and looking forward to hearing from you.

This is how I did it:
Got an itemised inventory made of the jewlery.
Talked to a local jewler and had him weigh and price each item.
Printed out the list with the weight and price on the shop's letterhead
The shopkeeper checked it, signed and stamped it
Like you I too took photos of eash item (according to the jewler's list) I made a picture list of the jewlery with prices and weights given to me by the jewler. The Jewler's letterhead list was the supporting document of this list.

I hope that helped.

Amaro

Jun 22, 2012
dhusseini said:
I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Aren't you sending your schedule A forms by courier? In that case, I would think that the receipt of the paper forms (by snail mail) are more important than your email in bringing your case forward. Or did I misunderstand your question?
I sent the schedule A forms by courier and I want to send them an email to confirm that I already sent the documents may be this will help in getting my PPR faster so I was asking shall I send this email as a reply to their previous email or as a fresh new email?

thanks for your help

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amjadbd said:
Hi Saad, Cong, Have you received proof of fund request also?

Thanks
Amjad
Brother Amjad,
Many thanks, there was no POF request. LVO requested RPRF, Schedule A & 3, IMM0008, IMM5406, updated PPs & PCCs and latest photos of kids.
Regards,
Saad

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I have been away from the forum for the last few weeks. A couple of updates from my end;

1. Although I got my visas in April, but CHC London never returned my original documents. I had to write them for about four times before they returned them to me. I have received my original documents back from them today via Royal Mail. This includes the birth certificates for my children. Now I learnt my lesson and am never going to submit originals again in my life for any application.

2. I have received a job offer from a Toronto based company last week and that too in my own field i.e. IT. So my original plan of landing in Canada during summers and then coming back to Dubai has now been changed. I have now started wrapping up from Dubai and planning to land in Toronto by end of July. Things are very busy at my end but hoping to get them sorted well in time.

Looking forward to see the guys in GTA in near future.

Regards.

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ja77 said:
I have been away from the forum for the last few weeks. A couple of updates from my end;

1. Although I got my visas in April, but CHC London never returned my original documents. I had to write them for about four times before they returned them to me. I have received my original documents back from them today via Royal Mail. This includes the birth certificates for my children. Now I learnt my lesson and am never going to submit originals again in my life for any application.

2. I have received a job offer from a Toronto based company last week and that too in my own field i.e. IT. So my original plan of landing in Canada during summers and then coming back to Dubai has now been changed. I have now started wrapping up from Dubai and planning to land in Toronto by end of July. Things are very busy at my end but hoping to get them sorted well in time.

Looking forward to see the guys in GTA in near future.

Regards.
Ja77,
Congratulations for getting job before landing, wishing you best of luck for your future in your dream land.
Regards,
Saad

maroof

Jan 11, 2010
qorax said:
For sponsorship apps reg. family members it's a requirement that the sponsor (any one of the parents) resides in Canada while applying AND continue to reside here from applying to it's completion. Else, the apps might be rejected.

Qorax

EDIT dt. 24/5/2012: However, since u r a Canadian citizen the foregoing do not apply to u. Thus, with that DM I'd assume that ur kids' pps r stamped. U'd be receiving them shortly, Relax!
HI Qorax,

Today I have received a refusal letter with the rights to appeal from Canadian High Commision stating that I do not meet the residency requirement under the section of 130 (2) of the regulations as a canadian citizen and they are not satisfied with the commitment I have shown to start living in Canada after my kids have received their Permanent Residency.

I have been given a 30 days to file my appeal so could you please advise if I should move to Canada first and reapply or should file the appeal first.

Thank of for your support

bugs_bunny

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4, 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 18, 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - April 14, 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with full docs on 30 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
April 14, 2011
hey guys,

my application was rejected today. I cannot access the case on the website, however, below is the reply from my Consultant. Pls guide me if i should appeal or apply to Australia?

Thanks

Dear Client,

We have received a Final Decision Letter from CHC regarding your case. Apparently the Case Officer has overlooked the employment reference letters furnished by you, as the standard ‘negative decision letter’ received bearing your file reference number states that the “I have determined your eligibility on the basis of the information on your file. Although the NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions, you provided insufficient evidence that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the major duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC.”, where as the employment reference letter/s furnished by you carried detailed job description in line with the relevant NOC.
During his visit and address to the consultants at Abu Dhabi Embassy in February 2011, the Deputy Program Manager Mr. Donald Cochrane, CHC London, bluntly stated that because of a big backlog of files on hand, further being burdened with about 14000 additional files ‘thrown at their door’ from Canadian Embassy Islamabad they would have to be ‘ruthless’ in processing applications. Apparently, they ruthless approach of processing many applications in less time has been causing compromised process; wherein the officers are either not giving due time to review cases and documents, certain documents are overlooked, and decisions are being made in haste.
It is evidential that the decision regarding your case is not made on merit.
As per IRPA regulations and Federal Law of Canada we have two options which can be adopted now.
First Option, there is a provision available in the law to lodge appeals at three levels with the relevant case processing office and the Head Office in Ottawa Canada.
Step 1: an appeal is to be made to the relevant Case Officer and Supervisor of the Unit challenging the decision by giving valid reasons supported with references to the relevant regulations and authentic evidence.
Step 2: In case the first appeal is turned down, second appeal can be made to the Program Manager of the relevant Case Processing Office.
Step 3: In case the appeal is turned down again then we can write to the Head Office PR Applications in Ottawa, Canada; to bring the matter into their attention and seek their intervention with a request to investigate and resolve the matter.
These all levels require several man-hours work of our staff for case review, evaluation of IRPA Policy to give reference to certain clauses in the law, compilation of documents and lodgment of appeals at multiple levels not to mention additional logistic cost etc…. Further follow up and coordination also requires time and effort. As this all can be managed by Premiers staff (obviously this all is additional work and effort not listed on the service contract); still as a special case we would not charge any extra amount from the affected clients and execute it under the same contract and against the current contractual value as no third party payment is to be incurred.

Second Option; apply to the Federal Court of Canada for grant of ‘LEAVE TO APPEAL’ against the CIC’s decision on your application (STRICTLY WITHIN 60 DAYS from the date of the letter)
An experienced lawyer, based in Canada is on Premiers panel. A special, discounted fees structure is arranged with him for Premiers’ clients. His services can be hired to process Leave to Appeal applications and further litigation process. The payment terms are very low and convenient as per the market standards. It is the client’s decision; if he/she wants to challenge the decision in the Federal Court of Canada (which is highly recommended), Premiers can engage the lawyer on the client’s behalf and carry out complete coordination.
It goes without saying that decision to apply for immigration to another country is a major decision in one’s family life; for the better future of the family. It is a time consuming and demanding process. Lot of procedures, documentation, reviews and verifications go into the process of an immigration application. It is regretful that at present an undue negative decision is received regarding your application. There are provisions of actions available in the law to adopt in such situation (as specified above), Premiers’ will, with your consent, exercise that.
Further, as a special favour to such clients who get affected by mishandling of their applications at the CHC London; we extend an offer, under the existing contract, of 2nd submission to Canada, or new application submission to Quebec (Canada) or Australia provided they meet the current selection criteria.
We have formulated a special team of our experienced staff to address this situation with due diligence and focused commitment. Kindly e-mail to atif@premiers.ae or call
04 397 9999 and ask for ATIF AHMED, and seek a telephonic session or appointment with one of the members of the Special Team. Kindly visit our office only with pre-arranged appointment so that the relevant person should be ready with complete review of the case, specific options etc. related to you and your case and have ample time available for the meeting. . Kindly don’t insist for Saturday appointment as the minimum waiting time may be 2 hours and the relevant staff may not be able to have detailed session with you.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
saad0411 said:
Hi Biju,
Hope you're well today, with the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH I have received MR few days back along with updated documents & UAE PCC request. Please tell me which DMP in Dubai is good to book my appointment?
Regards,
Saad
CONGRATS Saad

u can call and take appointment in Dubai London Specialty Hospital,
Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai - Ph 04 3483116

Dr.Mina Milovanovic OR Dr.Iwona Marczak

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
saad0411 said:
Hi, how much is the fee for adults as well as Child under 5 years of age.
Regards,
Saad
It Dhs 800 per adult including courier charges

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
liaumi said:
Dear Qorax,
It is my second question to you today :) this time regarding the funds, I read your posting about bank statment.
Since I am plannng to enter for a week and then com after few months, I was planning to come with bank statement, but with the money on debit card account. Should I have bank statment and explane this to immigration officer or should carry cash back and forth?
Thanks again
Lia
If i suggest, take Demand Draft and return it whn ur back

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
YoBoy said:
hello everyone,
need your support to know how can i request CIC to send me my documents back.
my case is already rejected however i am applying under skilled worker as i have positive LMO and job offer.

i want to use old PCC from pakistan which i sent to canada but now i want to use that for skilled immigration.
its not easy to go back pakistan for PCC.i need your support on knowing.

how to request document return from CIC?
does abu dhabi office requires PCC for skilled immigration as lawers from canada is saying that no need till embassy asks but it will waste time later ?
can i use my old PCC from pakistan as i made it right before coming here ?
You can always send Mail /letter to CHC and ask for the original docs.
if the PCC is 6 months old , i am sure CHC AUH will ask for the new one.

All the best

Biju