Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
bijupv007 said:
Hi Omoelle,

If u already removed the consutant b4, u can send a mail to CHC and ask for the meds form. If No, still u can send a letter to CHc mentioning tht u are removing the consultant with reasons, give the new contact details and request them to send the meds to tht address.

Biju
Biju

Thanks will work on that then .

liaumi

Jul 28, 2011
Dear Qorax,
It is my second question to you today :) this time regarding the funds, I read your posting about bank statment.
Since I am plannng to enter for a week and then com after few months, I was planning to come with bank statement, but with the money on debit card account. Should I have bank statment and explane this to immigration officer or should carry cash back and forth?
Thanks again
Lia

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
Chances are little less but VO can call u for an interview at any time of process.

Normally VO calls b4 meds for an interveiw.

Biju
Hi Biju,
Hope you're well today, with the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH I have received MR few days back along with updated documents & UAE PCC request. Please tell me which DMP in Dubai is good to book my appointment?
Regards,
Saad

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
saad0411 said:
Hi Biju,
Hope you're well today, with the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH I have received MR few days back along with updated documents & UAE PCC request. Please tell me which DMP in Dubai is good to book my appointment?
Regards,
Saad
@ Saad,
Did you received 6-12 months waiting letter before your MR?

Thanks

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hi All,
I will be sending my application before end of this week. I am missing one document so far and i am not able to figure out how to get and where to get it from.

I lived in the USA for more than 6 months. This was 9 years back. How can i apply for a police clearance certificate from Dubai and how long it will take to process? Also, what would be a proper justification to provide CIC in my application if i will not include the US PCC in my application?

I look forward to your prompt help.

Thanks,
Mohamed

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hondubai said:
congratulations. I did my medicals at health bay. They are organised,friendly and professional. They gave me tracking number and it didn't take more than few days to reach london. The fees are the same as with binbrek. Everything went smooth with health bay and I recommend them as there are some contravercies over the others according to some forum members.
Hi, how much is the fee for adults as well as Child under 5 years of age.
Regards,
Saad

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmMona said:
@ Saad,
Did you received 6-12 months waiting letter before your MR?

Thanks
Hi, OmMona,
No there was no waiting letter, I directly received MR on 14.06.2012 which was issued on 08.06.2012.
Regards,
Saad

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
Salam Mohamed,

If you've lived 6 consecutive months in the United States (after you turn 18) you will need to submit an FBI police certificate. Check the CIC website on how to apply for that (they also include a link to the FBI web site). I cannot post links here, but here's the text on the CIC web site for police certificates from the US:

"How to obtain a police certificate - United States

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

Yes, Applicants should provide a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) certificate with fingerprints. State certificates may also be requested. The Visa Office will advise you if state certificates are required in your case.

How and where do I obtain one?

You should:

get a cover letter and fingerprint card from the FBI. You can download these from the FBI website or write to the address below and have them mailed to you.
have fingerprints taken. You can have this done by:
a local police department or
a private fingerprinting business.
(When you have your fingerprints taken, you will need photo identification.)

include a Certified cheque or money order for the fees, payable to the U.S. Treasury
mail the letter, fingerprints and fee payment to:
FBI, Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Attention: SCU, Mod D-2
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306
U.S.A.

Processing times are normally between 16 and 18 weeks. The FBI will send you a letter with the results of their record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your file. All police certificates must be originals. Photocopies will not be accepted by our office."

We applied for the FBI certificate for our application. We also applied for police certificates from each state we lived in. (We don't know if London VO requires state clearances, but were advised to get them by our immigration consultant at the time). We checked the web site of each entity (FBI, and each state police department) for their requirements. We submitted our requests in April 2011, and by end of June we had received them all (FBI, and two states).

Since we live in Abu Dhabi, we did the fingerprinting for FBI and required states at the Ministry of Interior (close to Shaykh Zayed mosque). We used the fingerprint forms provided by FBI (downloaded from their site). The FBI also has detailed information on how to carry out the fingerprinting. Make sure to read that to make sure what they/you're doing conforms. Unclear prints might result in a rejection and a request to redo them. We actually included at least four sets of fingerprints for the FBI (for each family member) when we sent them. Since we know of people whose fingerprint cards were rejected for 'unclear' prints, and because the processing time is not short, we figured we'd be better off safe than sorry. It worked out alhamdulillah.

In our case, our immigration consultant submitted our application without the police certificates (which we had applied for but were still waiting for). As soon as we received a file number from CIC, we submitted the police certificates to complete our application. Not sure if that is recommended, but that's what happened with us.

Hope this is helpful. If you have any questions on the details of how we applied for the certificates, please feel free to ask.

Best of luck in your application.

Moe2010 said:
Hi All,
I will be sending my application before end of this week. I am missing one document so far and i am not able to figure out how to get and where to get it from.

I lived in the USA for more than 6 months. This was 9 years back. How can i apply for a police clearance certificate from Dubai and how long it will take to process? Also, what would be a proper justification to provide CIC in my application if i will not include the US PCC in my application?

Thanks,
Mohamed

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Thank you very much dhusseini. I was able to find the finger prints card on the FBI website. I will download it and check with the ministry of interior here in Dubai if they can do it. I am not sure if a normal police station in Dubai can help with that, but i will check too.

Thank you once again!

Mohamed

Amaro

Jun 22, 2012
dhusseini said:
Regarding schedule A without gaps. That would refer to dates. We got the same request by email asking us to resubmit schedule A without any gaps in dates. This was the exact wording:

"the Schedule A forms must be accurately completed up to date and should not show any gaps in dates. The forms can be downloaded from our website "
one more question please. Is it better to replay on chc that I've sent the requested documents on the same email answer they sent me before ( as I mentioned before that I need my PPR as soon as possible for my son's favour as he will start his GCSE course next year and it is better if he start it and finish it in one place) so I want them to remember my message, or in a new fresh email?

thanks

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
saad0411 said:
Hi, OmMona,
No there was no waiting letter, I directly received MR on 14.06.2012 which was issued on 08.06.2012.
Regards,
Saad
Thanks Saad, wish you a good luck bro :)

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hello everyone,
need your support to know how can i request CIC to send me my documents back.
my case is already rejected however i am applying under skilled worker as i have positive LMO and job offer.

i want to use old PCC from pakistan which i sent to canada but now i want to use that for skilled immigration.
its not easy to go back pakistan for PCC.i need your support on knowing.

how to request document return from CIC?
does abu dhabi office requires PCC for skilled immigration as lawers from canada is saying that no need till embassy asks but it will waste time later ?
can i use my old PCC from pakistan as i made it right before coming here ?

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Moe2010 said:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Mohamed
You will be required to submit the clearance certificate from the FBI. I have mentioned the steps below.

1) Download the FBI fingerprinting card from the FBI website and take a clear print out of that card.
2) Take the finger printing card to the Dubai CID office near Al Mulla Plaza.
3) You might be required to fill an application in Arabic & English from a typist.
4) If the Dubai CID office requires you to get the application typed in Arabic & English than take the form and head towards the closest typist near the old labor office for cancellation that is behind the buildings opposite to the Dubai CID office.
5) After that take the typed form back to the CID office and they will charge you AED 110. Also take your passport and visa page copy with 2 passport sized photos as well. Take your original passport just in case.
6) After paying the fees, get your fingerprints done according to the instructions given in the FBI fingerprinting card.
7) Take the FBI fingerprinting card to the CID back office operations and get it signed and stamped from one of the higher officials there. It is important to get it signed and stamped from one of the higher officials at the CID office.

Please keep in mind that parking is a big hassle at the CID office and there timings are from 7.30am until 1.30pm (Sunday to Thursday) if I am not wrong. Make sure to go there early and you will have everything finished in about 3 hours time. Hope this helps mate...

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
bijupv007 said:
Goods to follow list has all items tht ur going to bring to canada - means both by shipping agency and self

Biju
Dear Biju;
I have Gold items as items to follow but I have no receipts with me only pictures, all the receipts are in my mother country, should I declare this gold as things to follow or I submitting receipts is a must, please answer this as soon as you can as am packing up for my landing this Thursday 29/06. Wish me good luck guys, and I will tell you about my landing experience sooner as I finish out my paper work there.
Any advice from seniors for a smooth landing will be highly appreciated maily our Big Captain Qorax.
I am very eager to meet you there in Toronto just to thank you for the great efforts and guidance to all forum members, be assured that if soon you decided to go for elections you have all my family and friends vote.
Thank you guys and looking forward to hearing from you.