AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
JACKY74 said:
Dear Biju;
I have Gold items as items to follow but I have no receipts with me only pictures, all the receipts are in my mother country, should I declare this gold as things to follow or I submitting receipts is a must, please answer this as soon as you can as am packing up for my landing this Thursday 29/06. Wish me good luck guys, and I will tell you about my landing experience sooner as I finish out my paper work there.
Any advice from seniors for a smooth landing will be highly appreciated maily our Big Captain Qorax.
I am very eager to meet you there in Toronto just to thank you for the great efforts and guidance to all forum members, be assured that if soon you decided to go for elections you have all my family and friends vote.
Thank you guys and looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi

U need not show any receipts, if u have pictures just number it and make a list with weight and approx value in CAD ie all. if u keep in goods to follow list , u can carry all ur gold ornaments later

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE VERY BEST

Stay in touch and soon will meet u

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Wicked Blues said:
Thanks Jacky. Yea I am traveling to Toronto and so far I have found Qatar Airways to be the most reasonably priced for just AED 3,100 per person one way from Dubai to Toronto.
Yes, Qatar Airways service is not bad too,

sep i too will be flying :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Siawo said:
This is how I did it:
Got an itemised inventory made of the jewlery.
Talked to a local jewler and had him weigh and price each item.
Printed out the list with the weight and price on the shop's letterhead
The shopkeeper checked it, signed and stamped it
Like you I too took photos of eash item (according to the jewler's list) I made a picture list of the jewlery with prices and weights given to me by the jewler. The Jewler's letterhead list was the supporting document of this list.

I hope that helped.
Normally Gold need not be valuated from a jeweller unless its a very expensive stones/ etc

Biju

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hi Wicked! Thank for the detailed and very informative response.

I have one more thing to consult with you on. I realized very late that CIC does not accept academic IELTS anymore. However, to ensure i get in queue this year, i am gonna still go ahead and submit my application with the Academic IELTS results i have. However, i will include an evidence showing that i am registered to take the General Training Exam in July.

What would you do if you were in my case?

Thanks for your help once again!

Mohamed

Wicked Blues said:
You will be required to submit the clearance certificate from the FBI. I have mentioned the steps below.

1) Download the FBI fingerprinting card from the FBI website and take a clear print out of that card.
2) Take the finger printing card to the Dubai CID office near Al Mulla Plaza.
3) You might be required to fill an application in Arabic & English from a typist.
4) If the Dubai CID office requires you to get the application typed in Arabic & English than take the form and head towards the closest typist near the old labor office for cancellation that is behind the buildings opposite to the Dubai CID office.
5) After that take the typed form back to the CID office and they will charge you AED 110. Also take your passport and visa page copy with 2 passport sized photos as well. Take your original passport just in case.
6) After paying the fees, get your fingerprints done according to the instructions given in the FBI fingerprinting card.
7) Take the FBI fingerprinting card to the CID back office operations and get it signed and stamped from one of the higher officials there. It is important to get it signed and stamped from one of the higher officials at the CID office.

Please keep in mind that parking is a big hassle at the CID office and there timings are from 7.30am until 1.30pm (Sunday to Thursday) if I am not wrong. Make sure to go there early and you will have everything finished in about 3 hours time. Hope this helps mate...

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
ja77 said:
I have been away from the forum for the last few weeks. A couple of updates from my end;
1. Although I got my visas in April, but CHC London never returned my original documents. I had to write them for about four times before they returned them to me. I have received my original documents back from them today via Royal Mail. This includes the birth certificates for my children. Now I learnt my lesson and am never going to submit originals again in my life for any application.
2. I have received a job offer from a Toronto based company last week and that too in my own field i.e. IT. So my original plan of landing in Canada during summers and then coming back to Dubai has now been changed. I have now started wrapping up from Dubai and planning to land in Toronto by end of July. Things are very busy at my end but hoping to get them sorted well in time.
Looking forward to see the guys in GTA in near future.
Regards.
CONGRATS buddy , thts a great news

All the very best and God bless

Hope to meet u too, stay in touch

Biju

majidahmad

Jan 2, 2012
Dear All,

I am looking for a good recruitment agency in Abu Dhabi or Dubai who can help me for Canada Work permit.
Kindly share their contact details so that i can contact them.

regards, Majid

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Moe2010 said:
Hi Wicked! Thank for the detailed and very informative response.

I have one more thing to consult with you on. I realized very late that CIC does not accept academic IELTS anymore. However, to ensure i get in queue this year, i am gonna still go ahead and submit my application with the Academic IELTS results i have. However, i will include an evidence showing that i am registered to take the General Training Exam in July.

What would you do if you were in my case?

Thanks for your help once again!

Mohamed
In my opinion it all depends on your NOC and IO. If I was you I would try to register myself for the earliest date available for the General Training IELTS Exam but it takes around 2 weeks or so to get the test results. Looking at the present situation you do not have much choice as July 1st is just a few days away. Best of luck with the test and preparation. ;)

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
ja77 said:
I have been away from the forum for the last few weeks. A couple of updates from my end;

1. Although I got my visas in April, but CHC London never returned my original documents. I had to write them for about four times before they returned them to me. I have received my original documents back from them today via Royal Mail. This includes the birth certificates for my children. Now I learnt my lesson and am never going to submit originals again in my life for any application.

2. I have received a job offer from a Toronto based company last week and that too in my own field i.e. IT. So my original plan of landing in Canada during summers and then coming back to Dubai has now been changed. I have now started wrapping up from Dubai and planning to land in Toronto by end of July. Things are very busy at my end but hoping to get them sorted well in time.

Looking forward to see the guys in GTA in near future.

Regards.
Congratulations dude...Best of luck with the move...

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
bijupv007 said:
Yes, Qatar Airways service is not bad too,

sep i too will be flying :D

Biju
Which airline are you opting for and what do you suggest. Would like to meet you before you leave for India. take care bro. :D

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
Amaro said:
I sent the schedule A forms by courier and I want to send them an email to confirm that I already sent the documents may be this will help in getting my PPR faster so I was asking shall I send this email as a reply to their previous email or as a fresh new email?

thanks for your help
Since you've already sent your documents by courier, I would not advise you to send an email regarding the forms (whether a reply or a new email) as that might only serve to DELAY your processing. The CIC web sites states the following under [How to Update An Application]:

"Updates are only accepted in writing, either by courier or email. Please do not send the same update multiple times or by multiple means. This creates confusion and can delay our reply."

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
saad0411 said:
Ja77,
Congratulations for getting job before landing, wishing you best of luck for your future in your dream land.
Regards,
Saad
Thank you Saad. I wish you all the success for your journey.

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/3-in-1-package-t109440.0.html

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
bijupv007 said:
CONGRATS buddy , thts a great news

All the very best and God bless

Hope to meet u too, stay in touch

Biju
Thanks Biju Bro... Captain told that you know of someone in Qusais branch of Al-Fardan exchange. Can s/he be helpful in terms of giving a better rate for making Demand Drafts in Canadian dollars? If you feel like, we can discuss this via telephone. I am planning to make DD's before the end of this week. Please advise.

jakwi

Jun 25, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Will apply in May-2013
Hi everyone,

Any one know when the new NOC list is going to be announced. ? It supposed to come on 25th june , isn't?Last time I got late this time I'm going to apply soon before the NOC cap reached.

Regards
Waqas