Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
Hello all,

I have small story to share, unfortunately I could not make it on time yesterday hence I was thinking why this happened to me?....

Never the less I did manage to meet you all, seniors and new members and it was such a memorable experience for me and my wife.

First of all We want to thank you all specially Captain,Biju,Bharatbhai,Sattarbhai for taking some much of interest to share their knowledge with others whom they merely know. Great work...!!!

Coming on my story I was never in favor of leaving my country and before coming UAE i was thinking to return back to my country after few years. So for me Canada was never in my wildest dream ever. After my marriage last year me and my wife was thinking now what next??? Here or Back???

One day we decided to visit one of the Immigration consultant for inquiring about other countries possibilities. I remember the day was 18th or 19th June 2010. we visited there and ask for Canada for the first time but at that time unfortunately we were not fitting in any category. So we decided not go any where and return back to our country.

After exactly 1 week 27th June that consultant called me that sir now you are eligible for Canada, the procedure has changed. I asked them how it is possible? He said just yesterday that is 26th June 2010 they changed the 29 category list and now Architects also qualified as FSW and that day was first birthday of my wife after our marriage.

So the moral of the story is it was in our destiny to meet you all people and now I can proudly say I will have great family and friends in Canada as my back home.

So once again thanks to all of you for inviting us and helping us. I pray to god all of us shall meet in Canada very soon.

regards,

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
arjignesh said:
Hello all,
I have small story to share, unfortunately I could not make it on time yesterday hence I was thinking why this happened to me?....
Never the less I did manage to meet you all, seniors and new members and it was such a memorable experience for me and my wife.
First of all We want to thank you all specially Captain,Biju,Bharatbhai,Sattarbhai for taking some much of interest to share their knowledge with others whom they merely know. Great work...!!!
Coming on my story I was never in favor of leaving my country and before coming UAE i was thinking to return back to my country after few years. So for me Canada was never in my wildest dream ever. After my marriage last year me and my wife was thinking now what next??? Here or Back???
One day we decided to visit one of the Immigration consultant for inquiring about other countries possibilities. I remember the day was 18th or 19th June 2010. we visited there and ask for Canada for the first time but at that time unfortunately we were not fitting in any category. So we decided not go any where and return back to our country.
After exactly 1 week 27th June that consultant called me that sir now you are eligible for Canada, the procedure has changed. I asked them how it is possible? He said just yesterday that is 26th June 2010 they changed the 29 category list and now Architects also qualified as FSW and that day was first birthday of my wife after our marriage.
So the moral of the story is it was in our destiny to meet you all people and now I can proudly say I will have great family and friends in Canada as my back home.
So once again thanks to all of you for inviting us and helping us. I pray to god all of us shall meet in Canada very soon.
regards,
hi Jignesh
Great hearing your story. It's true buddy each one of us are destined for Canada. I am quite sure each one of us will have a story to tell.
Rgds
Soby

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
soby said:
hi Jignesh
Great hearing your story. It's true buddy each one of us are destined for Canada. I am quite sure each one of us will have a story to tell.
Rgds
Soby

thanks Soby..I am sure every one has..
But sorry to tell you that I am still not recognizing your face because I did not get chance to interact all of you personally but I will eagerly waiting for next meeting and this time we will make first to reach there...LOL :D :D :D :D

all the best to you

regards,

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
arjignesh said:
Hello all,

regards,
Well, i will say that your WIFE is lucky for you..!! ;) :D

We are very happy to have you in our family and hope to see you on our next get together..!!!

Cheers..

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
One more thing I want to share that after yesterday's meeting I am eagerly waiting for each new post in this thread specially...and read all of your experience patiently...

It is now good bonding to you all guys..

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
SATDXB said:
Well, i will say that your WIFE is lucky for you..!! ;) :D

We are very happy to have you in our family and hope to see you on our next get together..!!!

Cheers..

Thank you very much for your humbleness...
Sattarbhai..

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
arjignesh said:

thanks Soby..I am sure every one has..
But sorry to tell you that I am still not recognizing your face because I did not get chance to interact all of you personally but I will eagerly waiting for next meeting and this time we will make first to reach there...LOL :D :D :D :D
all the best to you
regards,
No worries buddy we will have more interaction in the next meeting
Cheers
Soby

dsingh

Jun 20, 2011
arjignesh said:
One more thing I want to share that after yesterday's meeting I am eagerly waiting for each new post in this thread specially...and read all of your experience patiently...

It is now good bonding to you all guys..
Hi Arjignesh,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful story....

As i remember a small quote for our new friends

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people (senior members) who rekindle the inner spirit..

Wish U good luck

Take care

Balram

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
I am sure Soby..

and thanks Balaram...all the best to you also..

guys I got to be back on work otherwise i will be forumoholic....lol.. ;D ;D ;D

Boss will shout....

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
dsingh said:
Hi Arjignesh,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful story....

As i remember a small quote for our new friends

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people (senior members) who rekindle the inner spirit..

Wish U good luck

Take care

Balram
Lovely quote..!!

Thanks Balram..!!

Cheers..

andregabriel

Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29Nov2010
AOR Received.
01March2011
IELTS Request
Submiited along with apps
File Transfer...
28July2011
Med's Request
04 Aug2011
Med's Done....
21Aug2011
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
???
Hi guys..i hope i can join you guys next meeting....looking forward for this.....

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Dear All,

Nice to meet you all yesterday and thanks to captain sir,Bijubhai,Bharatbhai,Sattarbhai and manymore .

Also nice to have some new faces ..

Regards

Edmonta

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Thanks for all those who made this get together a Grand Success. Spicial Thanks to Qorax (Captain)

Warm Welcome to all new Members to our great Family.

Now i think everybody has a feeling tht you have many friends in Canada already :D :D

and it was my pleasure to organize such meets since b4 with the help of you guys and Share the experience we have. :D

I Hope this meet too helped everybody to share Info and expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here in UAE as well as post landing. 8)

A BIG Thanks for ladies and Kids who made the event a real family get together. :D

Those who couldn't join :( dont worry guys we wil have a great bang in the next meet.

BIJU

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
bijupv007 said:
hi buddy

u need to send only the 1 - passport copy with visa page
2- labour contract copy
3- company employment letter (original)
4 - covering letter with new postal address

only the 1 and 2 need to be attested. tht u can do the attest (True Copy stamp) for any legal translator. or u can go to Flash legal translation in Rolla SHJ. its only dhs 10 per page. SIMPLE .... buddy :D

No need to send any other documents

God bless

Biju
thanks dude,
i went to notary public and they told me to go pakistan consulate and then attest from embassy. seems like lengthy process.
as confirmed by you i will only attest my visa page and labor contract (will check with my office its DU telecom) though i have office card.
can you tell me any other simple way of getting it attested rather than going to consulate and embassy etc. where is this flash legal translator.
someone told me to get it approved from this site and contact them which is canadian law firm.
http://ilsgroup.com/home.html

can you please help me find a simple way to get my document attested.
i will only attest my passport with visa page and labor contract copy. rest would be original from office and no need of attestation.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
YoBoy said:
thanks dude,
i went to notary public and they told me to go pakistan consulate and then attest from embassy. seems like lengthy process.
as confirmed by you i will only attest my visa page and labor contract (will check with my office its DU telecom) though i have office card.
can you tell me any other simple way of getting it attested rather than going to consulate and embassy etc. where is this flash legal translator.
someone told me to get it approved from this site and contact them which is canadian law firm.
http://ilsgroup.com/home.html
can you please help me find a simple way to get my document attested.
i will only attest my passport with visa page and labor contract copy. rest would be original from office and no need of attestation.
hi buddy

u can notorise in this law firm u have mentioned , they charge Dhs 100 per signature.
Flash legal translation in in SHJ - Rolla just behind UAE Exchange. thy will put "True Copy " stamp and seal which is DHS 10-15 per signature.

Biju