Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Hi every one , I know i am very late to post my comments but not toooooooo much ,any way It was a great privilege for me to meet all forum members face to face and i found majority are a new faces and every one is dying to reach Canada as soon as possible, just like me but every thing will take time when its goes on proper way so just wait one day all of us reach there and meet same just like yesterday in Canada.
The main feature for yesterday G2G is to meet captain face to face and i found him very helpful with all aspect, which is a really wonderful thing for me.
I would like to thanks for captain to give me some good advices and time and also thanks for biju to Organize such a wonderful G2G , also thanks for bahart bahi , sattar bahi, Ali ,soby, Satdxb and all other members to make this G2G successful, i hope we will meet soon next time with new energy .

Biju soory i couldn't catch you yesterday bcz you are very buzy to arranging all the stuff

last i would like to say, there is nothing else after networking now a days so keep it up guys...............!

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
bijupv007 said:
hi buddy

u can notorise in this law firm u have mentioned , they charge Dhs 100 per signature.
Flash legal translation in in SHJ - Rolla just behind UAE Exchange. thy will put "True Copy " stamp and seal which is DHS 10-15 per signature.

Biju
thanks buddy, it means anyone can do this attestation obviously law firm and no need to go to consulate of pakistan. but i dont know why notary public was saying to get it attested from my consulate. does it make any difference to attest it from anywhere.
though i am living in dubai, can i get it attested from Sharjah as you mentioned address as this is different city?
i know i am asking stupid question but this is something which is delaying too much and dont know where to go. pakistan consulate make sense but getting it attested from anywhere(law firm) seems like this is not very much required.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
YoBoy said:
thanks buddy, it means anyone can do this attestation obviously law firm and no need to go to consulate of pakistan. but i dont know why notary public was saying to get it attested from my consulate. does it make any difference to attest it from anywhere.
though i am living in dubai, can i get it attested from Sharjah as you mentioned address as this is different city?
i know i am asking stupid question but this is something which is delaying too much and dont know where to go. pakistan consulate make sense but getting it attested from anywhere(law firm) seems like this is not very much required.
Hi dear , i got my documents simply attested from an notary service agency. Not a single document of mine was attested from the consulate.
And no issues if you get them attested from Sharjah or from Pakistan. Many members get their documents notarized from their home country to save money.

Hope this clarifies your doubts.

Cheers..

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
SATDXB said:
Hi dear , i got my documents simply attested from an notary service agency. Not a single document of mine was attested from the consulate.
And no issues if you get them attested from Sharjah or from Pakistan. Many members get their documents notarized from their home country to save money.

Cheers..
thanks SATDXB

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
SATDXB said:

Cheers..

Sattarbhai..

I dont know about which documents you all are talking about to be notarized because in my case my consultant did not ask any documents notarized. I provided him all the documents only photo copy except IELTS and PCC and Transcript(open not in sealed cover) original
and I am upto MR stage.

Hope they dont ask me in future also..

regards,

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
arjignesh said:

Sattarbhai..

I dont know about which documents you all are talking about to be notarized because in my case my consultant did not ask any documents notarized. I provided him all the documents only photo copy except IELTS and PCC and Transcript(open not in sealed cover) original
and I am upto MR stage.

Hope they dont ask me in future also..

regards,
Hi dear, your consultant might have done the notarization for your documents.
Same was in my case too.

Cheers..

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
dear i also sent doc without attestation but i sent notorised copied of experince certificate + last degree from dubai
saleem

teacherji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
30-MAR-11
Med's Request
30-JUN-11
Med's Done....
14-AUG-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-NOV-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
9th May 2012
bestpal said:
Thanks very much folks for making an effort and participating in the wonderful gathering.

A special thanks is due to :

1) Our dear Captain Sahib for guiding us and patiently responding to everybody's queries &

2) Biju Bhai for effortlessly organising an impeccable meet.

3) Sattar Bhai for positively replying to our friends' doubts, from his first hand landing experience.

@ Mahesh & Sheela-ji : CONGRATS for receiving your PRs right after the meet. Talk about the Lucky touch or the positive energy.

@ teacherji : Now I know where was the 'teacherji', we were waiting for, Mrs. George! Nice meeting you, Madam! Welcome to the networked clan and the tribal family 8)!

And I missed, some who promised to join but could not make it like my dear Dr. friend Arman-bhai. Must be a very late Thursday night. Nahin? ;).

Got a call from our Toronto landed friend, Sureshbhai (Appan) who said that he was sorry to miss today's ensemble. See the effects of the bonding this family this entails?

Nevertheless, THANKS once again ALL NEWCOMERS, dear friends-- Dsingh (Balram), Alibhai800, Harsha-Jayprakash, Regis, Akscanada, Jmora, Venkateshji and many others.

Cheers!

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
it was such an honour to meet such a wonderful bunch of warm ... kind caring people

:)

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
It's very sad to say that i missed the chance to meet you all guys again after a long time... I had been waiting for this event to happen for months but I got an emergency call from my boss and i rushed to the office and then I couldnt get a chance to escape till evening :(

:( :( :( :( :(

bijupv007 said:
Thanks for all those who made this get together a Grand Success. Spicial Thanks to Qorax (Captain)

Warm Welcome to all new Members to our great Family.

Now i think everybody has a feeling tht you have many friends in Canada already :D :D

and it was my pleasure to organize such meets since b4 with the help of you guys and Share the experience we have. :D

I Hope this meet too helped everybody to share Info and expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here in UAE as well as post landing. 8)

A BIG Thanks for ladies and Kids who made the event a real family get together. :D

Those who couldn't join :( dont worry guys we wil have a great bang in the next meet.

BIJU

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
teacherji said:
it was such an honour to meet such a wonderful bunch of warm ... kind caring people

Thank you so much teacherji............ its our pleasure :D

God bless

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
jadedGeek said:
It's very sad to say that i missed the chance to meet you all guys again after a long time... I had been waiting for this event to happen for months but I got an emergency call from my boss and i rushed to the office and then I couldnt get a chance to escape till evening :(

:( :( :( :( :(
No cause for worries

we will make it in our next meet :D :D

Biju

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
teacherji said:

Same here Mam ..!! :)

Cheers..

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
Canada adds 60,900 jobs, easing fears of recession

Ottawa: Canada's economy added the most jobs in eight months in September, led by hiring at schools, bringing the country's jobless rate to its lowest since 2008 and adding to evidence the country is averting a new recession.

Employment rose by 60,900 after a decline of 5,500 in August, Statistics Canada said Friday in Ottawa. The unemployment rate fell to 7.1 per cent, its lowest since December 2008. Bloomberg News surveys called for a job gain of 15,000 and unemployment to remain at 7.3 per cent.
The rise marks a recovery for the country's labour market after the economy added a net 1,600 workers in the previous two months, bringing the average monthly gain in the third quarter to 20,833. The world's 10th-largest economy shrank in the second quarter, two years after its last recession.
"It helps to allay some of those fears that Canada does get dragged down into a recession," said David Tulk, chief macro strategist for Canada at Toronto-Dominion Bank's TD Securities unit in Toronto. "This helps to maybe force the market to reconsider its current pricing of Bank of Canada cuts."
Two-year government bond yields rose three basis points to 0.97 per cent in Toronto on Friday. The Canadian currency fell 0.2 per cent to C$1.0392 per US dollar from C$1.0371 Thursday. It touched C$1.0658 on October 4, the weakest level since August 2010. One Canadian dollar buys 96.23 US cents.

Growth prospects

Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said in an e-mailed statement yesterday the jobs data reflect the country's growth prospects.
"September's job growth shows Canada is on the right track for steady, modest job creation and economic growth," Flaherty said in the statement. He also said the unemployment rate still remains too high.
The jobs report is the last before the Bank of Canada's next interest-rate decision on October 25. The central bank has held its key rate at 1 per cent since September 2010, and Senior Deputy Governor Tiff Macklem said in a September 27 speech policymakers would be "prudent" with interest-rate increases during a slow economic rebound threatened by weak US demand and Europe's debt crisis.
Some investors are betting the central bank's next move will be a cut. The three-month overnight index swap rate, which is based on what investors expect the central bank's rate will average during that period, rose to 0.936 per cent, from 0.934 per cent Friday. That's below the central bank's 1 per cent target for overnight loans between banks. It traded as low as .908 per cent earlier this week.

Headwinds

Friday's jobs report also highlights some of the "headwinds" faced by the economy, Tulk said. Half of the 16 industries tracked by Statistics Canada recorded declines, which were offset by boost from a "statistical quirk" in the data for education services.
The monthly gain was led by 38,400 new jobs in education services, and a 35,600 increase for professional and scientific services. Public sector jobs rose 36,900, while employment in the private sector was down 14,900.
Employers recorded the lowest quarterly job gain over the past three months since the fourth quarter of 2010.
The report was "better than expected for sure, and I'll take that," said Stewart Hall, a currency strategist at RBC Dominion Securities in Toronto.
"But a game changer? I don't think so."
The finance, insurance, real estate and leasing industries saw 35,300 jobs lost in the month. Construction companies added 11,600 new jobs during the month, while natural resources firms hired 17,100 workers.
Canada's jobless rate has been below the US since October 2008. The Labour Department in Washington Friday reported payrolls climbed by 103,000 workers in September, compared with a median forecast of 60,000 in a Bloomberg News survey.
In Canada, full-time employment rose by 63,800 in September, while part-time jobs fell by 2,900.
Canadian average hourly wages rose 1.5 per cent in September from a year earlier, the report said. Wages rose at a 1.4 per cent pace in July and August, the slowest June 2003.

http://gulfnews.com/business/economy/canada-adds-60-900-jobs-easing-fears-of-recession-1.887995

Cheers...

zeer0cool

Oct 8, 2011
hello brothers.

I am doing my maters in construction management, and i want to work in canada ;D
so can any 1 tell me how to go on with application process and how long does it take. what is da scope of my profession as i justhave 3 yrs of work exp and am doing msc from uk,,.

please guide me. thanks

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
zeer0cool said:
hello brothers.

I am doing my maters in construction management, and i want to work in canada ;D
so can any 1 tell me how to go on with application process and how long does it take. what is da scope of my profession as i justhave 3 yrs of work exp and am doing msc from uk,,.

please guide me. thanks
Hi dear, to check your eligibility and application process please refer below site,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

Cheers...