Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mujahko said:
Dear Qorax,

CHC london again requested an updated UAE PCC of me and my husband. My husband just resigned from his company and now he is under my visa (Wife Visa). His PCC now mentioned that "NONE" in the profession. But he have found now a new job and they are still processing the transfer of sponsorship.

My question is, are they going to look for an updated employment or visa of my husband if they noticed that there is no mentioned profession in the updated PCC, whereas the old PCC that we submit before has his profession mentioned.

Please let me know what to do? Am I going to send a copy of my husband's new UAE visa though it me who is the principal applicant.
That "none" on the PCC is Ok. However, it's wise to update the PA's current employment with the CHC.

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
qorax said:
That "none" on the PCC is Ok. However, it's wise to update the PA's current employment with the CHC.
Hi Qorax, Thanks for the reply. I am the PA and there is no changes in my employment. My husband did but he is under my sponsorship, his new company is still processing for his employment visa. Do I have to update my CHC regarding my husband's visa changes?

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
mujahko said:
Hi Qorax, Thanks for the reply. I am the PA and there is no changes in my employment. My husband did but he is under my sponsorship, his new company is still processing for his employment visa. Do I have to update my CHC regarding my husband's visa changes?
Dear members...just want to share with all of u the progress towards my immigration efforts that yesterday i received letter from CHC requesting passports. Though letter is dated 12 July but i received it yesterday only. My dead line to submit the same is 19th August 2010.

Regards to all for support and wishes
Ashraf

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
asyousuf said:
Dear members...just want to share with all of u the progress towards my immigration efforts that yesterday i received letter from CHC requesting passports. Though letter is dated 12 July but i received it yesterday only. My dead line to submit the same is 19th August 2010.

Ashraf
congratz! your timeline is very fast. only one month after medicals:)

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
asyousuf said:

Ashraf
Congrats brother...

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

i just send it my full set of documents to CHC London.i am worried abt 2 imp things.

1. my all Educations documents(Marksheet & Degree) are notarized copy (Govt Notary Advocate) in simple envolep not a university sealed envolep.

2. POF is Account Balance Confirmation Letter from Govt Bank on Bank Letter head with stamp by Bank.(bcoz i deposit money this month only.so i cant take 3 months banks stmt.this money is mine not a borrowed one.i will maintain this money in my a/c for next few months till the time i get visa)

seniors plz confirm that i am ok for both points or not. is this sufficient to get cleanrace for next stage or they will reject my case. :-\

Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mujahko said:
As he is not the PA u can relax on updating anything. It might just not matter. And if they ask u only then u can clarify.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Amitraj1978 said:
Hi Friends,

i just send it my full set of documents to CHC London.i am worried abt 2 imp things.

1. my all Educations documents(Marksheet & Degree) are notarized copy (Govt Notary Advocate) in simple envolep not a university sealed envolep.

2. POF is Account Balance Confirmation Letter from Govt Bank on Bank Letter head with stamp by Bank.(bcoz i deposit money this month only.so i cant take 3 months banks stmt.this money is mine not a borrowed one.i will maintain this money in my a/c for next few months till the time i get visa)

seniors plz confirm that i am ok for both points or not. is this sufficient to get cleanrace for next stage or they will reject my case. :-\

Regards.
That POF might raise a Red Flag, funds being deposited recently. Remember, they might Xcheck with the bank. There r couple of cases on this (& many) forums who had a similar situation & had run into trouble.

Qorax

Bonjourcanada

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
27 May 2009
AOR Received.
27 May 2009
IELTS Request
27 May 2009
Med's Request
28 April 2010 (received on 24 May 2010)
Med's Done....
28 Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
27th May 2011
asyousuf said:

Ashraf
Congrats, Asyousuf!

All the Best!!!!!

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
That POF might raise a Red Flag, funds being deposited recently. Remember, they might Xcheck with the bank. There r couple of cases on this (& many) forums who had a similar situation & had run into trouble.

Qorax
Dear Qorax,

thanks for reply.yes i am agree with you.
but money is mine and i deposit in july only.i got it through my other sources like selling of gold and my other savings in diff banks,Mahsreq Millionaire etc.

i can do one thing i will manage same amount and increase every months that also till the time they will approve to final stage.(Full process from 2nd AOR to final approval is almost 5 to 8 months).
is this enough time to show that money is mine. :-\

i require your opinon.

Regards,

this is ok or

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Amitraj1978 said:
Dear Qorax,

thanks for reply.yes i am agree with you.
but money is mine and i deposit in july only.i got it through my other sources like selling of gold and my other savings in diff banks,Mahsreq Millionaire etc.

i can do one thing i will manage same amount and increase every months that also till the time they will approve to final stage.(Full process from 2nd AOR to final approval is almost 5 to 8 months).
is this enough time to show that money is mine. :-\

i require your opinon.

Regards,

this is ok or
U can attach those documents (as u mentioned in the post above) along with the bank statement to show CHC the source of your funds.

Qorax

Jenner

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2009
Doc's Request.
03-06-2009
File Transfer...
19-9-2009
Med's Request
16-02-2012
Med's Done....
March/April 2012
Interview........
October 2010
Passport Req..
Rcvd thru e-mail on 14-08-2012, DM on 26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012 received 27-09-2012
Hi Qorax,

I hope all is well for everyone, with much anxiety and tension while riding the CHC London train. My E-CAS got updated to "In Process" on 24th of March 2010,its almost 4 months and up until now there is no news or update for our application. We know that the next thing is the Med Request, Is it really normal that it takes this too long for IT TO COME? We applied thru an agency (A***S I**'*.) and we don't know on how to get the most first hand update as their office is "always busy" all the time. We are feeling uneasy because of the service that they bring, and we don't know if any update have been brought to their attention, we are getting frustrated every now and then thinking that a med request "might" have been sent to their office, and bcoz they are very "busy" we don't know if they have taken it (med request update) for granted, misplaced or maybe lost track of its existence. I know you could feel how tensed we are on waiting and worse, the frustration that it could bring if we will not make the 60 -days deadline to have medicals..Please Qorax, strengthen our faith thru your guiding wisdom and valuable inputs by your experience compelling advice.

Thanks so much for your unending support to all of us. God Bless Us All!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi
Good luck and God grace

i am from dubai. think tht ur there in CAN. i am waiting for my med after paying landing fee and sending 2 photograps and birth certi. i haver a vv serious quest. what u feel is dubai fine or CAn is good?? i am a divorse , so applied as single.
i am ready to do any kind of job eventhough ur something in diubai, but plzz guide me, if its a pizza delvery boy wht pay u can expect and is it ok for ur survival. hw u find the place?? really i am in double mind ie why i am asking u since ur experianced in al means
thnaks in advance and God bless u . keep in touch Tk cree
-R u a citizen of the country where u live presently?
-Can u stay/reside till eternity in that country?
-Can u do whatever u want there?
-Can u buy a house in a yr in that country?
-Will u get pension after your haytime is past in your current country?
-Can your children be called First Country Citizens there?
-Do they receive Free Education now?
-Do u all receive Free Healthcare in that nation?
-Do u like to reside in Asia rather than North Americas?
-Do u believe in equality of man & get bit there?
-Do u get 50% goods@cheaper rates than there?
-Do u get to drive a good used Merc@$12000?
-Don't u want to be least bothered about landlords increasing your rents?
-Is 50% of that salary (Dubai one) Ok for the first yr, might be earlier?
-R u Ok with the same current salary in 1yr from now?
-And it increases (the salary) 50% thereon yr to yr?
-How about being self-employed, w/out the hassle of owenership/sponsorship?
-Do u receive about $300-500/child as Free Allowance every month?
...I could go on...

If the answers to the above is Yes... Then stay on in Dubai.
If 50% of them is No... Welcome to Canada!

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Jenner said:
Hi Qorax,

I hope all is well for everyone, with much anxiety and tension while riding the CHC London train. My E-CAS got updated to "In Process" on 24th of March 2010,its almost 4 months and up until now there is no news or update for our application. We know that the next thing is the Med Request, Is it really normal that it takes this too long for IT TO COME? We applied thru an agency (A***S I**'*.) and we don't know on how to get the most first hand update as their office is "always busy" all the time. We are feeling uneasy because of the service that they bring, and we don't know if any update have been brought to their attention, we are getting frustrated every now and then thinking that a med request "might" have been sent to their office, and bcoz they are very "busy" we don't know if they have taken it (med request update) for granted, misplaced or maybe lost track of its existence. I know you could feel how tensed we are on waiting and worse, the frustration that it could bring if we will not make the 60 -days deadline to have medicals..Please Qorax, strengthen our faith thru your guiding wisdom and valuable inputs by your experience compelling advice.

Thanks so much for your unending support to all of us. God Bless Us All!!
From 4-6 months of your 2nd stage docs sent to the CHC u should expect your Meds, if not an addnl docs request. Unless your b/ground checks r cumbersome.

Don't worry about the Meds reaching your consultant & they keeping quiet on it. They'd contact u asap, they want your next instalment, don't they?

In any case, u can always change your mailing address & email ID with CHC to yours rather that of the consultant's. That'd keep u away from such anxiety.

Qorax