blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
hondubai said:
I landed in Vancouver few days back and i might post later my complete experience; I just wanted to warn every one about the high treatment cost in Canada. Buying a medical insurance can't be overemphasized in provinces which need three months for medical card processing "such as BC".
The Captain was right; everyone should strongly consider having such a plan before landing. I say that because on our second day in Vancouver we had an unfortunate event; my wife and my daughter were injured in a car crash and were admitted to the hospital. They are allowed to leave the hospital now but the hospital bill was too expensive. I wish you all a safe landing.
very sad to hear about that...

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hondubai said:
I landed in Vancouver few days back and i might post later my complete experience; I just wanted to warn every one about the high treatment cost in Canada. Buying a medical insurance can't be overemphasized in provinces which need three months for medical card processing "such as BC".
The Captain was right; everyone should strongly consider having such a plan before landing. I say that because on our second day in Vancouver we had an unfortunate event; my wife and my daughter were injured in a car crash and were admitted to the hospital. They are allowed to leave the hospital now but the hospital bill was too expensive. I wish you all a safe landing.
Hi hondubai,
I feel extremely sorry to kw abt the incident and very thankful to u for giving guidance to others during this period of urs.
I wish them speedy recovery.
God bless u and ur family.
Rgds,
Art.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ sterileinjection - thanks for information, U r lucky to get ur insurance card on time and u saved urself from touching ur wallet for health concerns.

@ dubai applicants - kindly give information regarding pre-landing health insurance.i appreciate if anyone can provide insurance company names and numbers.

Thanks and rgds,
Art.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
My status turned to inprocess in april and I got the letter also without sending any csi to chc. Many people here got their status change and received letter in the same month.

Pakistan2012 said:
hi jadedGeek,

you mean we should not send any csi to chc and wait for their response.If am not wrong according to you those who sent queries to chc after getting inprocess got the same waiting letter from them,particularly per june applicants.

thanks

Pakistan2012

Jun 29, 2012
jadedGeek said:
My status turned to inprocess in april and I got the letter also without sending any csi to chc. Many people here got their status change and received letter in the same month.
have u receive any letter from chc after getting inprocess with date?

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Yes !! i got 6-12 months waiting letter

Pakistan2012 said:
have u receive any letter from chc after getting inprocess with date?

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Solve Home Electrical Problems Yourself

http://www.thecircuitdetective.com/

please dont try untill yo are sure of what u doing!!

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
art2012 said:
@ sterileinjection - thanks for information, U r lucky to get ur insurance card on time and u saved urself from touching ur wallet for health concerns.

@ dubai applicants - kindly give information regarding pre-landing health insurance.i appreciate if anyone can provide insurance company names and numbers.

Thanks and rgds,
Art.

@art , if you are landing or your final destination is alberta,than i think no need of pre-landing insurance because at the very first day you can get a number of health card at registry office,which can be used even if you dont have the card.applying at registry office for health card will take 45-60 mins and they will guide you as well about how to use it,if you are in need.wish you all the best.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sterileinjection said:
art2012 said:
@ art , if you are landing or your final destination is alberta,than i think no need of pre-landing insurance because at the very first day you can get a number of health card at registry office,which can be used even if you dont have the card.applying at registry office for health card will take 45-60 mins and they will guide you as well about how to use it,if you are in need.wish you all the best.

Thanks sterile injection,

we will b landing in toronto and i guess 3 mths is the min period for health card issuance .in the meantime i hv to arrange for pvt insurance.do u hv any info reg local( toronto) pvt Insurances.

Ur NOC says that u r either a pharmacist / MR and u hv already landed, i wish to kw wht r the OTC drugs,can anyone buy betadine range products,antihistamines,first line antibiotics,mild analgesics etc.

Tks and rgds,
Art.

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Dear Freinds

Need your help..

My Family Class application is processed at Abu Dhabi office. I got a call from them some days ago that they had sent me remedical forms 2 months ago and i havent done medical yet. I informed them i never got forms, and they asked me to do remedical within 30 days.

I went to doctor with Appendix C form as i dont had remedical forms and told him my situation. He did the medical and sent the results to London office. But now i noticed that he didnt put my file number on IMM 1017 form copy that he gave me and sent to London. I had given my File Number to doctor during medical and he told me he will write it.
Will this create any issue? Will London able to find my file number form my name, date of birth and nationality that is written on IMM 1017 form?

Do i need to take any action? Please let me know? Thanks

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
interesting facts: http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+Arab+Emirates&country2=Canada&city1=Dubai&city2=Toronto

for more: http://www.numbeo.com/common/

OttoB

Jul 16, 2012
Hi All,

I have been a frequent viewer of this board for a real long time. I think its great and send my appreciation to the moderators and all members.

In summary,

I had applied for immigration FSW on 11/2004 since our family got deported from Canada in 2002 due to the failure of my late father in completing the necessary condition of the enterpeneur immigration class.

From the family i was the only one who actually packed up my stuff and left in 04/2003 and the rest of the family had appealed the deportation order and are now Canadain Citizens.

Untill last Thursday i had given up hope, although there have been many correspondences between myself, lawyer (in Canada) and the LVO.

Last Thursday i had recieved PCC, ROPR and Picture requests to be submitted within 60 days. I think this is a good sign, although for some reason the medicals have not been requested. although it seems that medics are requested then the ROPR, PCC and pictures. (correct me if i am wrong)

Please clarify does it seem like i will be recieiving my medics soon???

Thanks Otto

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
OttoB said:
Hi All,

I have been a frequent viewer of this board for a real long time. I think its great and send my appreciation to the moderators and all members.

In summary,

I had applied for immigration FSW on 11/2004 since our family got deported from Canada in 2002 due to the failure of my late father in completing the necessary condition of the enterpeneur immigration class.

From the family i was the only one who actually packed up my stuff and left in 04/2003 and the rest of the family had appealed the deportation order and are now Canadain Citizens.

Untill last Thursday i had given up hope, although there have been many correspondences between myself, lawyer (in Canada) and the LVO.

Last Thursday i had recieved PCC, ROPR and Picture requests to be submitted within 60 days. I think this is a good sign, although for some reason the medicals have not been requested. although it seems that medics are requested then the ROPR, PCC and pictures. (correct me if i am wrong)

Please clarify does it seem like i will be recieiving my medics soon???

Thanks Otto
its really a good news for you dear

some time they send request for updated docs following that MR ....

congratulation dear!! ;D ;D

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
OttoB said:
Thank you for your quick and positive feedback!!!

I hope so, its been a real long wait!

Otto
best of luck dear and have a smooth processing ahead