Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
buddy

make the DD, in the backside of DD mention ur file number, Principle applicant name and DOB, and attach with ur additional docs.

biju
Many thanks Biju, God bless you.
Regards,
Saad0411

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mats said:
Hi All,

For Immunization details of the children,the Immunization card from India will do or do I need to get a certificate from the Doctor.Why I ask is I was checking the Envelope in which the Passports and COPR came,there is a paper which show the name has to be filled and,then the vaccines and down there a statement which say I Dr so & so certify that XXXX has taken all the require vaccines etc.
Please let me know if the card is enough or I need a letter also?
Hi mats,

1,Immunization card is acceptable,provided child details, all vaacines names,dates, LOT numbers( if present better for certain vacccines) are written in english and its legible.if this is not the case i suggest u to get immunization certificate from any General Physcian or Pediatrician.
if cetain letters r numbers in immunization card hv faded,its better to collect immunization cettificate in this case also.

2.Imminization certificate is must in all other cases except above mentioned case.

Immunization card or certificate requirements :

1.child details like name,gender, dob,birth wt, birth ht( optional) etc,including parents names sd b present.
2.all vaccines names sd b written in clear english,running hand writing sd b legible(advisable to get typed if taking certificate).
3.date of vaccination sd b written clearly.
4.LOT numbers for certain vaccines,if present better.
5.imm. Certificate issuing doctor's name,designation,signature and stamp sd b clearly visible on letterhead.
6.imm.card sd hv signatures or tick marks against vaccination dates.

If immunization card or certificate is not clear, then suspicion arises and child will b subjected to rpt of certain vaccinations,although its harmless,it can b avoidable.

Good luck.

Rgds,
Art.

alibhai800

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2011 & 23-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2011 & 13-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Hi there friend,

There is no official way to write an email. The PPR usually takes between two to six months. But sometimes it even takes eleven months. In my case I received my PPR request after eleven months.

You can just write a simple question about your status. or a preferred way is if you have any information that needs to be updated. such as address, new job letter, new sons or daughters updated university or job letters.

Our seniors always say to be patient and with gods blessing you will receive ppr.

best
Ali

Amaro said:
Dear Friends
I broke up with my representative recently and I want to send an inquiry to chc to ask them about my PPR (I sent my medical in 31/1/2012) but I don't know how to write an official email to chc to ask them to send my PPR in an official and proper way so can anyone with the same experience help me please as this is an urgent matter for me.
Appreciate any help
Thanks

Arta90

Nov 24, 2011
Dear Freinds / dear Qorax
my given address to LVO is my home address in Ajman, yesterday i visited the central post office and asked about the delivery of normal mail,
They told me if any letter come by the normal post, there is no service for the delivery to the home doors , even more they don't call the consignee to collect his parcel !!
then they showed me two big box the a lot of letters piled up there and asked me to search if i have any letter or not?
Now my question is, if anybody receive letter From London to his/her home address ( not pobox),?
This is problem of Ajman or Dubai is same?

regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Arta90 said:
my given address to LVO is my home address in Ajman, yesterday i visited the central post office and asked about the delivery of normal mail,
They told me if any letter come by the normal post, there is no service for the delivery to the home doors , even more they don't call the consignee to collect his parcel !!
then they showed me two big box the a lot of letters piled up there and asked me to search if i have any letter or not?
Now my question is, if anybody receive letter From London to his/her home address ( not pobox),?

regards
The concept of "home address" do not exist in the UAE w.r.t. "postal media". It's another matter with 'courier service'.

Qorax

Heliosdz

Jun 3, 2012
Perth
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2006
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
AOR Received.
23-02-2007
Med's Request
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
03-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012

regards
Any mail to be delivered to UAE needs to go to a PO BOX otherwise it will be returned to sender.

m.ibrahim

Nov 16, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2011 received at NS
Nomination.....
PER 14-10-2011
File Transfer...
ecas 2nd line..started processing 16-08-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 Rcvd at LVO 15-05-2013 ecas 3rd line 07-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-07-2013 DM: 28-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
m.ibrahim said:
guys, i received my gcms notes today summarized below:

Assessments
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: not started

Application assignment
Assigned to: ....
Assigned by: ....
Due date: 2012/05/19 (not yet get 2nd line in ecas)

Secondary office: 1 (?)
created date: 2010/05/21 (why 2010?)
created by: ....
updated date: 2010/06/15 (why 2010?)
updated by: ....
rc code: 6262 (?)
office name: cio

ministerial instruction criteria: 1 (?)
created date: 2010/05/21 (why 2010?)
created by: ....
updated date: 2010/05/21 (why 2010?)
updated by: ....
primary: yes
description: arranged employment offer

please advice on above.

thanks,
ibrahim
so far no comment from this forum. :eek:

Pakistan2012

Jun 29, 2012
OHM said:
Hi

one of Physiotherapy applicant NOC 3142 got his MEDS dated 22/06/12

his time lines are below:

Application applied June 2011
In-Process 12/03/12
MR. 22/06/12

thanks

OHM
hi OHM,
i have seen ur timeline that u r in process since march 2012 and still u have not received any update doc.request or med.Did u sent any csi to LVO.As i m to in the same situation, i am in process since 17 Apr 2012 so its almost 3 months i havn't hear anything from them.I am also a pre june applicant applied in Apr 10 in FSW category.

OHM

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-March-2010
Doc's Request.
26-May-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 26-May-2010 and 2nd AOR on 16-Feb-2011
IELTS Request
Total 7 Band
File Transfer...
In Process with Process Started Date 21 March 2012
Med's Request
04.October.2013
Med's Done....
26.October.2013 - with PCC & RPRF
Interview........
I think it's Waived.
Passport Req..
PP request on 22.Nov.2013 and PP sent on 29.Nov.2013
VISA ISSUED...
13.Dec.2013 (but received on 31.12.2013)
LANDED..........
going to land in Calgary on 09-Sept-2014
Pakistan2012 said:
hi OHM,
i have seen ur timeline that u r in process since march 2012 and still u have not received any update doc.request or med.Did u sent any csi to LVO.As i m to in the same situation, i am in process since 17 Apr 2012 so its almost 3 months i havn't hear anything from them.I am also a pre june applicant applied in Apr 10 in FSW category.
Hi Pakistan2012

still did't receive anything either Additional docs or MEDS fro LVO, and i ask my consultant to send CSI, but still there is no information yet from them?

just awaiting for a good news (might be MEDS?)................

thanks

OHM

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
I am among the same category... and have got 6-12 months waiting letter. I suggest not to send anything to CHC atleast before 6 months. And all who have got the same letter should track each other case and update to each other through this forum.

OHM said:
Hi Pakistan2012

still did't receive anything either Additional docs or MEDS fro LVO, and i ask my consultant to send CSI, but still there is no information yet from them?

just awaiting for a good news (might be MEDS?)................

thanks

OHM

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

Pakistan2012

Jun 29, 2012
jadedGeek said:
I am among the same category... and have got 6-12 months waiting letter. I suggest not to send anything to CHC atleast before 6 months. And all who have got the same letter should track each other case and update to each other through this forum.
hi jadedGeek,

you mean we should not send any csi to chc and wait for their response.If am not wrong according to you those who sent queries to chc after getting inprocess got the same waiting letter from them,particularly per june applicants.

thanks

MIK77

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2011
Med's Request
14 May 2012
Med's Done....
2 June 2012 | Delivered: 7 June 2012 | 'Meds Received' line added to ECAS on 10 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
14 August 2012 | Delivered: 16 August 2012 | ECAS "Decision Made": 19 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 Sept 2012 | PPs received: 18 Sept 2012
LANDED..........
31 October 2012
bijupv007 said:
buddy

make the DD, in the backside of DD mention ur file number, Principle applicant name and DOB, and attach with ur additional docs.

biju
Hi Biju,

I received MR + RPRF in May. Both have reached LVO, separately, on 7 June. I did not put my (PA) name or file number at the back of the DD, but following instructions on the letter I received with the MR & RPRF, I attached a copy of the letter, carrying the barcode and my file number on it, with the DD.

So far it has been over a month and I was wondering if I should be concerned. My E-CAS is still not showing Meds received, followed up with the bank and the DD has not been encashed as yet.

What to do?

Vish2012

Mar 23, 2012
MIK77 said:
Hi Biju,

I received MR + RPRF in May. Both have reached LVO, separately, on 7 June. I did not put my (PA) name or file number at the back of the DD, but following instructions on the letter I received with the MR & RPRF, I attached a copy of the letter, carrying the barcode and my file number on it, with the DD.

So far it has been over a month and I was wondering if I should be concerned. My E-CAS is still not showing Meds received, followed up with the bank and the DD has not been encashed as yet.

What to do?
Hi I have rcved my PPR with in 2 months of date of MED and status is stil showing started processing On 24th Feb. So not to worry about the E Case. The PPR will come soon. Good Luck

Regards
Vish

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Notice – Questions and answers: Bill C-38 and changes to Federal Skilled Worker applications
Q1. Why is the Government of Canada eliminating the majority of the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) backlog?

The Government is committed to creating a just-in-time immigration system that is responsive to Canada's economic needs.

The large backlog of applications that has accumulated under the Federal Skilled Worker Program is impeding the responsiveness of Canada's immigration system.

Eliminating the bulk of this longstanding backlog of FSW applications will allow the Department to focus resources on facilitating the arrival of skilled immigrants who apply under the current eligibility criteria.

Economic Action Plan 2012 (also known as the Federal Budget) proposed to terminate applications and return fees paid by certain FSW applicants who applied prior to February 27, 2008. This proposal was introduced in Parliament under Bill C-38 on April 26, 2012.
Q2. Am I affected by the FSW backlog elimination measures?

Now that the Budget Implementation Act (Bill C-38) has become law, CIC will terminate processing Federal Skilled Worker files if applicants:

applied before February 27, 2008, and
have not had a decision made by an immigration officer based on selection criteria before March 29, 2012. (information on selection criteria is below)

CIC expects this will affect around 280,000 people including dependants.

CIC will return fees paid to the Department, without interest, for applications that are eliminated under the provisions in Bill C-38. CIC is currently finalizing the fee return process, which will involve confirming up-to-date contact and payee information.

CIC has set up a central task force based in Ottawa to handle the fee return process. More details will be posted on this website as they become available.
Q3. What does a “decision based on selection criteria” mean?

A “decision based on selection criteria” means that an immigration officer:

has assessed your FSW application against the points grid, and
has made a decision on whether or not you meet the selection criteria of the program.

Currently, the pass mark is 67 points out of a grid worth 100 points. The grid considers the following:

the person's ability in English and/or French;
their education;
their work experience;
their age;
whether they have a job already arranged in Canada (arranged employment); and
how well they might adapt to living in Canada (which awards points for things like previous work or study in Canada, spouse's education and relatives in Canada).

If your application is successful, you would move to the next phase (i.e. admissibility). At that point you would be checked against health, security and criminality requirements before a final decision is made and a visa is issued or not.

If you do not score at least 67 on the FSW points grid, your application would be refused and CIC would inform you of the decision.
Q4. How will fees be returned?

CIC is currently finalizing the fee return process, which will involve confirming up-to-date contact and payee information. CIC has set up a central task force based in Ottawa to handle the fee return process. More details will be posted on this website as they become available.
Q5. What options do I have if my application is terminated under Bill C-38?

If your file is closed by CIC, you may re-apply under the current FSW criteria (i.e. with a qualifying offer of arranged employment or under the PhD eligibility stream) or under any other immigration category for which you may be eligible. If you have the skills Canada needs now, your application would likely be processed much faster – new FSW applications are processed within 12 months.