Med's Done....
Sept 10 2015
Passport Req..
April 26 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23,2016
LANDED..........
July 2 2016
Hi seniors , I want to ship some goods from Abu Dhabi to Canada “ Toronto”, any suggestion for good affordable door to door shipping company in Dubai or Abu Dhabi?

devssarkar

Sep 14, 2015
dr@gonfly said:
Hi everyone! I am new to the forum, and I am happy to see so many people from UAE here, helping each other.

I just received my ITA on the 16th and I am starting to fill my application and gather papers.
I have a bit of a dilemma (maybe a stupid question, I apologise, I just don't want make any mistakes) about my mailing address here in UAE. I only have my company's PO Box (which I don't think is very reliable for important documents). In general when I receive personal things they arrive by courrier (Aramex, Fedex etc), my WES ECA report arrived like this as well. Any suggestions?
Hello dr@gonfly!! It is perfectly fine to receive your WES report at your office address. I got it posted at my office address (PO box) as well, it will be delivered just fine.

Hope this helps!

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Dear Members,

Today I got my ielts TRF and noticed that the my name includes my father name in it as well, as i registered with Emirates ID.
Have somebody else faced this issue ? Should i expect problems or will it work ?

Regards

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
sappy486 said:
Dear Members,

Today I got my ielts TRF and noticed that the my name includes my father name in it as well, as i registered with Emirates ID.
Have somebody else faced this issue ? Should i expect problems or will it work ?

Regards
If that is the same name as that on your passport, you will be fine. In cases where the names on certificates do not match official identity documents, you generally have to include a letter of explanation with any supporting documents that you have.

yhassoun

Jan 27, 2015
Hi Guys..

I have applied under the Skilled worker program on DEC 2014 and have received my medicals last june, however my wife was pregnant, so we did the medicals all of us after she delivered which was on July except for the new born
My current status is "medical results have been received"
I contacted LDN office and informed them of my new born on June, they replied back on September and told me what needs to be sent from my end to add my new born which was completed on SEP 16th 2016

However, until this date which is almost 3 months, I have not received anything from them and I have sent them couple of e-mails but with no response.

Who can answer me on how long I have to wait before my new born is added properly and we get the visas??

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Hi Everyone.

I have given IELTS waiting for result and WES scoring.

Please help me out with regards to Bank Statement.

1 - How old it has to be ?

2- Does it has to be of the place I am living i.e Dubai.

3- My home country bank account is acceptable ?

Last..

Can I Show my property aswell ?

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
yhassoun said:
Hi Guys..

I have applied under the Skilled worker program on DEC 2014 and have received my medicals last june, however my wife was pregnant, so we did the medicals all of us after she delivered which was on July except for the new born
My current status is "medical results have been received"
I contacted LDN office and informed them of my new born on June, they replied back on September and told me what needs to be sent from my end to add my new born which was completed on SEP 16th 2016

However, until this date which is almost 3 months, I have not received anything from them and I have sent them couple of e-mails but with no response.

Who can answer me on how long I have to wait before my new born is added properly and we get the visas??
Dear Yhassoun,

We have a whatsapp group for the applicants with similar cases as yours.

You can join the group by clicking on following link in your whatsapp:-

https://chat.whatsapp.com/AbuxY9ZMTlfB3p8ctTH3vH

regards,
Shahr Yaar Khan, Dubai

maak_1985

Jan 3, 2017
vc2ca said:
Hello Yameen I have started the process for EE could you please get me added to the whatsapp group as well it would be great to get suggestions and help from senior members - 0553293724
Hello,
have u join the whatsapp group ? if yes - pls request admin to add me as well. thank.

Jan 1, 2017
Hot2Cold said:
If that is the same name as that on your passport, you will be fine. In cases where the names on certificates do not match official identity documents, you generally have to include a letter of explanation with any supporting documents that you have.
Hi
I need help Hello
I would like to ask you abou Cultural activities.. Can I apply because iam a journalist i had 5 years experience (full time) in a journalism??? .. I heard i can't apply because i worked full time .. But if i was working freelance i can.. That's weird

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
I received My PCC from Ministry of Interior UAE today which says that "this certificate is valid for three months only".

Is this normal ? will it work ?

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
sappy486 said:
I received My PCC from Ministry of Interior UAE today which says that "this certificate is valid for three months only".

Is this normal ? will it work ?
Any pcc is valid for either 3 months or 6 months maximum
It will work inshallah
Dont worry

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
How many Indians applied for India PCC from Dubai through BLS International? And how long did it take? I applied on 23 Jan 2017 but there is not status update. Appreciate your suggestions and feedback...

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,
I got PPC from Indian consulate, Dubai. This the following message can you explain what it means Ineligble ?

This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of Balaji holder of Indian passport no111111 issued at Dubai on 08/11/2009, which would render him ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for Canada.