+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

aeycee21

Aug 25, 2016
Hi guys. Im a newbie here in this group. Can anyone help me please. I would like to apply for canada. Can anyone lend me a hand? I dont know where or how to start. Thanks ;D. 0566424868 Please add me on whatsapp group =)

angel2173_1

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone has applied for Permanent Resident Travel Document from Abu Dhabi VO thru VFS recently ?

We applied it in mid of June and we haven't received it yet.
We have postponed our tickets now ... don't know what to do and when we'll receive it ...
Passport is also in ADVO ... Really confused .. :(

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
sappy486 said:
Dear Members,

I have a query if someone could kindly clarify.

My spouse who i want to be the primary applicant had completely different occupations through out her career.
I would like to know if the experience gained has to be in one field or it doesn't matter while counting total years of experience.
Below is the list of jobs that she has worked on.

1: Report Writing Officer (Technical Writer) = 1 Years ( NOC 5121)
2: Assistant Manager Women Business Development Program = (1 Year) (NOC 4163)
3: Assistant Manager Career Development = (1 Year) (NOC 4033)
4: Business Faculty in ***** University = (Current since 6 Months)

And do we have to choose any one occupation out of the above listed to be her primary occupation for the application ?
Try to club 2 and 3 which appears to have similar roles. You can only claim points for a single NOC, in this cae, u can choose between 4163 or 4033 and make one, the other.

You dont need to provide documents for her other experience( 1 and 4 ) as it will not add any points and will probably make your application slower.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
adityadixit said:
Hi all,

First of all thanks for creating forums like these where in people like me get more info.

Today i did a mock run on the calculation for myself and family and we got 474points. please can anyone help me understand the process and significance of this numbers.

Also can anyone suggest how is the job market in there especially for chemical sales and if i should look for a job there then only apply for PR.
regret that if i might be sounding silly, but have no experience in this and non of my known has gone through this process.

Thanks in advance.

best regards.
Aditya
474 is a pretty good score. However, in the recent times, score draw points have gone up to the 500+ range. Your best option would be to apply for a provincial nomination which would add 600 points to your profile, once u get thru. Have a look at the difference PNP programs from their respective provincial websites.

No idea about chemical sales, but u will get a rough idea by giving a mock search on indeed or workopolis.

bingolion

Aug 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Has anyone did payment through DD from Dubai. if yes, from which bank/exchange house. and most importantly if this has worked.

I checked with my bank they advised they would be able to provide me with a DD nonetheless, they added their DDs are getting rejected in Canada for a reason of "missing fields". So I want to find a bank/exchange house that provided DDs accepted by ONIP.

Thanks in advance.

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
bingolion said:
Hi Guys,

Has anyone did payment through DD from Dubai. if yes, from which bank/exchange house. and most importantly if this has worked.

I checked with my bank they advised they would be able to provide me with a DD nonetheless, they added their DDs are getting rejected in Canada for a reason of "missing fields". So I want to find a bank/exchange house that provided DDs accepted by ONIP.

Thanks in advance.
Emirates nbd i think is accepted

paolo1967

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 7 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 19 2015
AOR Received.
June 4 2015
Med's Request
Aug 19 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10 2015
Passport Req..
April 26 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23,2016
LANDED..........
July 2 2016
I used Emirates NBD in both CAD & USD and it worked fine

bingolion

Aug 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Guys for the quick answer.

I checked with number of UAE banks and it looks they support DD. the issue is I have to have an account with them :(

I having checked with emirates NBD yet though ! I will ... But do you know if there is a chance they will accept to issue DD without an account?

Anyone has tried an exchange house for DDs.

Thanks A lot !

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
bingolion said:
Thanks Guys for the quick answer.

I checked with number of UAE banks and it looks they support DD. the issue is I have to have an account with them :(

I having checked with emirates NBD yet though ! I will ... But do you know if there is a chance they will accept to issue DD without an account?

Anyone has tried an exchange house for DDs.

Thanks A lot !
Try Al Rostamani International Exchange. They do provide DDs. I haven't used them for CIC, but have used them for other International payments by DD without any issues. They generally have good exchange rates as well.

paolo1967

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 7 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 19 2015
AOR Received.
June 4 2015
Med's Request
Aug 19 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10 2015
Passport Req..
April 26 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23,2016
LANDED..........
July 2 2016
No bank will accept to issue DDs without having account with them , this due to compliance issue. Exchange house can issue DDs but for small amounts and their fees is high

YvChakaChaka

Jan 15, 2016
Hello all!

I'm not a Dubai applicant but right now in the city visiting for a few days, and thought I might as well take photos (50mm×70mm) I will need to submit for my PR card since I had sent the wrong sizes during the application process.

Can anyone here suggest a studio I should go to? I tried one here in Deira but they got it wrong even though I gave them the photo specifications document.

Thanks!

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
YvChakaChaka said:
Hello all!

I'm not a Dubai applicant but right now in the city visiting for a few days, and thought I might as well take photos (50mm×70mm) I will need to submit for my PR card since I had sent the wrong sizes during the application process.

Can anyone here suggest a studio I should go to? I tried one here in Deira but they got it wrong even though I gave them the photo specifications document.

Thanks!
U can visit the one in mirdif city center

nareshklohana

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Dec-14
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
PER 27-Mar-2015
Med's Request
7-July-16 RPRF on 13-July-16
Med's Done....
11-July-16
Passport Req..
19-Sep-2016
Hi Friends,

I submitted passport to Abu Dhabi Embassy on 22-Sep2016 but still not received back.

Can any one tell that normally how much time they are taking for visa stamping.

As per letter it is 4 weeks but I come to know that they are issuing before that.

Any idea!!

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
smikri said:
Dear applicants,

I moved some shipment from Dubai and I got very good service from "Leader Relocations LLC" . This company is highly recommended. The contact person is Dominic Fernandes , mobile number 055 603 8915.

I am posting this as I am given to believe that a lot of people have been duped by logistics companies who are fraudsters.

Regards,
Smikri
how much did they charge u?
how many days did it take for your stuffs to arrive