+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you @NOC98. One more question, the letter that my India HR provided has this statement 'This letter is issued to the individual on PR Application process'. Hope this wont be of much concern.
That’s fine as long as other IRCC-required details are in there.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Must you provide paystubs for each and every month you worked for a single employer or just a couple slips will be fine for proving work experience? Also, what if I use only T4+reference letter as proof of work experience without paystubs? Anyone here with similar experience can share please? Thanks
I only submitted reference letters plus T4s and NOAs. Didn’t attach paystubs.

Harryy02

Mar 2, 2021
For your current role, is it full time - 30 hours per week? With that experience alone, you’d be able to claim 1 year Canadian work experience prior to ITA? If so, I think you can move your first Canadian work experience to personal history since it won’t give you points anyway. So the officer won’t need to verify that plus you don’t have documents to support it anyway. If you wish, you can add an LOE for removing that work experience. The removal has no effect in your points, right?
Thanks alot. Appreciate!

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
1-My employer (as well as supervisor/coworkers) refuse to provide a Reference Letter, so are there any alternatives?
2- Or can I use previous Offer Letter/ Employment Letter on August 28 2020 which was used for OINP and attach with NOA, T4, paystubs ( from August 2020 till now), bank account activities?

Thanks in advance for your response.

JamTur

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
1-My employer (as well as supervisor/coworkers) refuse to provide a Reference Letter, so are there any alternatives?
2- Or can I use previous Offer Letter/ Employment Letter on August 28 2020 which was used for OINP and attach with NOA, T4, paystubs ( from August 2020 till now), bank account activities?

Thanks in advance for your response.
A friend of mine had a similar situation. She wrote a letter of explanation to IRCC, and took screenshots of her emails to her employer trying to obtain the letter of employment from him. In the letter of explanation she included the employer's contact details for IRCC to contact him if they needed to verify. Also if you have NOAs, T4 and paystubs it would be good to attach those.

Reactions: vuta

jayjay1

Mar 3, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have been filling the application, but I am having problems with preview my score tab. It keeps on showing the error “Our system is currently unavailable. Please try later”. I am getting this error for the past 10 days. There are no changes to my application after the ITA, I double-checked my qualification and updated my information multiple times, but I continue getting this error. I also tried various browsers.

Is there anyone else experiencing this problem? I feel concerned about proceeding with my application and document uploads without confirming my score.

I will appreciate any advice.

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
A friend of mine had a similar situation. She wrote a letter of explanation to IRCC, and took screenshots of her emails to her employer trying to obtain the letter of employment from him. In the letter of explanation she included the employer's contact details for IRCC to contact him if they needed to verify. Also if you have NOAs, T4 and paystubs it would be good to attach those.
Thanks for your share!

Reactions: JamTur

bobalos

Nov 20, 2020
From your home country, a contract letter or letter of employment (reference letter) will do. As long as its on official letterhead, signed, includes the duration of your employment, your position, duties and pay. However, what counts is your work experience in Canada. If you make any changes on your application, your score will still be above the cuttoff.
Thanks I just submitted mine today!! Waiting time

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This is just for people with Canadian experience. What's the score for people without any Canadian experience?
You need a score of 470+ to be selected if you have no Canadian work experience. The last draw was in the high 460's. However there have been no draws for a while so pretty safe to assume the next draw will be 470+.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

Preet_001

Feb 14, 2021
Check https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds.html for previous draws and scores. Look for “no program specified” meaning it’s an all program draw (mix of both with and without Canadian work experience).
Check https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds.html for previous draws and scores. Look for “no program specified” meaning it’s an all program draw (mix of both with and without Canadian work experience).
Hey Noc 98,
Since you're champion member, i would like to ask you a question about medical exam.
So my medical was done in Nov 2020. They only provided the sheet with UMI number which says all the tests are required (not marked as completed). So should i just upload the sheet they gave me or call at doctor's office for a complete report? I tried doing it online with my UMI number but it says it take 5-10 days and son on.
Thank you in advance!!