+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey Noc 98,
Since you're champion member, i would like to ask you a question about medical exam.
So my medical was done in Nov 2020. They only provided the sheet with UMI number which says all the tests are required (not marked as completed). So should i just upload the sheet they gave me or call at doctor's office for a complete report? I tried doing it online with my UMI number but it says it take 5-10 days and son on.
Thank you in advance!!
That’s what we get for the medical report, you need to upload that. Does it say eMedical information sheet, non-ede, worker?

the results are sent directly by the panel physician to IRCC. If you wish to get a copy of the results, talk to your panel physician.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
attaching a copy of CELPIP/IELTS results are not mandatory, right? we just need to provide all info in profile, but missing to attach actual scan will not cause rejection?

Summernikki

Mar 7, 2021
Hi guys we received ITA and my husband did his upfront medical and they need to do further test for his xray.Can i still submit our application with the information printout sheet they gave him or do we have to wait till his tests are completed then submit our application.He has to do a sputum test and wait 2 months for results but our application deadline is in May.Please advise.

Preet_001

Feb 14, 2021
That’s what we get for the medical report, you need to upload that. Does it say eMedical information sheet, non-ede, worker?

the results are sent directly by the panel physician to IRCC. If you wish to get a copy of the results, talk to your panel physician.
Thank you so much for your reply!
Yes it says Non- EDE, worker.
I just wanted to be sure that the e-medical sheet is good enough to upload. They're no picking up calls anyway.

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
attaching a copy of CELPIP/IELTS results are not mandatory, right? we just need to provide all info in profile, but missing to attach actual scan will not cause rejection?
You should upload, if you have missed to upload, raise webform request to attach it.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I just got the results from the medical (application already submitted with the tracking sheet). My postal code is wrong by one letter and the doctor put "crestor for cholesterol" in addiction to drugs and alcohol instead of the prescription question. Should I go and ask the clinic to resubmit the results??

pecanada2019

May 16, 2019
Hi everyone. Can someone guide me on the following queries?
I would need to choose a NOC for a specific case and I have some questions regarding the EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS.
A qualified architect from the EU who is registered/licensed in his/her home country, who is also a member in good standing in his/her home jurisdiction, and holds the certificate from International Credential Evaluation Service/Educational Credential Assessment of Master´s Degree in Architecture.
- Should this person meet ALL the EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS listed on https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/ - 2151 Architects or is it not necessary to meet ALL of them?
- What about the bullet points that say IS REQUIRED?
· Completion of a three-year internship under the supervision of a registered architect IS REQUIRED.
· Completion of the architect registration examination IS REQUIRED.
· Registration with the provincial association of architects in the province of work IS REQUIRED.
Could she/he submit an Express Entry Profile under the Canadian Experience Class with NOC 2151-Architects if he/she is not registered yet in Canada but met the criteria to be registered?

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello everybody. Good luck to all of us! What a stressful period... I am still working on gathering all the documents needed to submit my application. I want to ask a question in case if any of you is in the same situation. I tried to call immigration to speak with an agent with system doesn't let me to connect with an agent! We need to provide a China police certificate for my dependent, my spouse. However China asks a letter from IRCC to provide the document. I know I need to upload a letter to the police certificate part which says "I need a letter from IRCC to apply for a police certificate from China" . My concern is, if we can't submit the police certificate on time (I mean 90 day period, which expires in mid May) because of possible delay of request letter from IRCC and process in China, what would happen??? Does IRCC will give any extension or not? Thank you for your answers.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello everybody. Good luck to all of us! What a stressful period... I am still working on gathering all the documents needed to submit my application. I want to ask a question in case if any of you is in the same situation. I tried to call immigration to speak with an agent with system doesn't let me to connect with an agent! We need to provide a China police certificate for my dependent, my spouse. However China asks a letter from IRCC to provide the document. I know I need to upload a letter to the police certificate part which says "I need a letter from IRCC to apply for a police certificate from China" . My concern is, if we can't submit the police certificate on time (I mean 90 day period, which expires in mid May) because of possible delay of request letter from IRCC and process in China, what would happen??? Does IRCC will give any extension or not? Thank you for your answers.
“If a new application is missing supporting documentation (associated fees are required), the applicant should include an explanation with their application that they are affected by the service disruptions as a result of the novel coronavirus. The application may then be promoted and reviewed in 90 days.” - you have to state that due to covid service disruptions you can’t provided needs docs on time.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/china.html — check if IRCC provides request letter when getting PCC from China.

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
“If a new application is missing supporting documentation (associated fees are required), the applicant should include an explanation with their application that they are affected by the service disruptions as a result of the novel coronavirus. The application may then be promoted and reviewed in 90 days.” - you have to state that due to covid service disruptions you can’t provided needs docs on time.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/china.html — check if IRCC provides request letter when getting PCC from China.
Thank you for the information NOC98 :)

selena_0105

Feb 13, 2021
For our ECA and IELTS, do we need to request from the organizations to send copies of our certificate to IRCC? or would you just include it in client information in your PR application. Pls advise. Thank you

Mar 12, 2021
My application got updated as well today (without email notification):

AOR Feb 24
Medical passed Mar 11
Bio uploaded Mar 11
Timeline processed: 9%