+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

double jackpot 23rd draw on 18th December

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As the debate goes on..

let me share what my thoughts are about any potential changes, if at all, can be made in Express Entry CRS grid: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

1... To put more emphasize on language proficiency by Increasing the points for English and French both in CRS grid
and CLB9 can be equal to getting 7 bands each module ie, LRWS = 7777.. also they should consider scores of DELF/DALF for french language...as TEF is a way too tough

2... To update/make changes in the Skill Transferability factors matrix
To remove the Education criteria from Skill Transferability factors..
I don't know how anyone with two or more post-secondary programs will make a higher "POSITIVE" impact in Canadian economy than the ones having bachelors degree..

this may be replaced with the criteria of "Spouse's work experience along with spouse's IELTS level" instead of "Education" criteria in "Skill Transferability factors matrix"

Spouse's foreign work experience 0-11 months xx points
Spouse's foreign work experience 12-35 months yy points
Spouse's foreign work experience 36 months & above zz points

3... as shown in point no.2, there can be provision for awarding points for spouse's foreign experience too.. since it is economic experience and if husband and wife both are working persons, it will have a positive impact on Canadian economy.

4... Introducing NOC based Cap and publishing in-demand NOC list at the end of every quarter or say every 6-months period based on the shortage of skilled occupations.

5... Giving maximum points of Age to any applicant upto 35 years (increasing it from current 29 years)