+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does SCDL Approved BY WES???

dsouvik

Apr 17, 2016
Hello Guys,
I need help regarding 1/2 questions from you guys,

1. Does SCDL PGDBA degree is approved by WES? Earlier it was not I am sure, but now in the WES form I saw, SCDL is there. Also SCDL is approved by UGC and DEC since 2014.
2. If WES approves my SCDL PGDBA, Can I get additional points for WES Approved distance PGDBA from CIC?
3. Which one has a higher quota FSWC or CEC? I am little bit confused over here, I fall on both category, which category should I file.

Thanks
Regards
Souvik

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi have same question. I have Post Graduation Diploma in business administration - Marketing (PGDBA) from SCDL distance learning! Is it recognized by WES? Kindly reply please.

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Having the same question.
But does anyone knows the procedure to get degree & marksheet photocopy attested from SCDL Pune ?

madineni

Jul 8, 2016
Dear All,

Even I am having the same problem. I finished my pgdba finance from scdl. 2009-2011 batch. After I got report from WES. They said SCDL is not recognized institute. I talked to SCDL guys. They said many got approved from WES. I have sent mail to WES regarding the recognition. I have sent proofs from SCDL (UGC , DEB proofs) to contactca@wes.org .

Did any one got it recognized from scdl by WES.

Regards,
Aravind.M

madineni

Jul 8, 2016
madineni said:
Dear All,

Even I am having the same problem. I finished my pgdba finance from scdl. 2009-2011 batch. After I got report from WES. They said SCDL is not recognized institute. I talked to SCDL guys. They said many got approved from WES. I have sent mail to WES regarding the recognition. I have sent proofs from SCDL (UGC , DEB proofs) to contactca@wes.org .

Did any one got it recognized from scdl by WES.

Regards,
Aravind.M

dsouvik

Apr 17, 2016
I have applied to WES and unfortunately they did not recognize SCDL instead of UGC and DEB approval.
:(
I have asked for review but no response.
It is totally unfair for WES not to grant university which is UGC/DEB approved.

Anyone got a luck with other evaluation agency like ICWS?

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Dear Folks,

Apart from WES, does any one ever tried to get the SCDL diploma evaluated from others (like ICAS). I am planning to send my SCDL diploma for evaluation to ICAs, as they have responded stating that they will evaluate if institute is approved by UGC or DEC. SCDL is approved by DEC.

Please do let me know if any one is successful in getting SCDl diploma evaluated from other than WES.

Thanks for your help in advance

Regards
Max

Reactions: goodieng

Jay23

Apr 17, 2017
cpsingh said:
Having the same question.
But does anyone knows the procedure to get degree & marksheet photocopy attested from SCDL Pune ?
Yes, Its quite simple. Go on to their website, there is an option to request a copy of transcript. You have to fill up a form, prepare a DD for 500 and courier it to them. They dispatch it within 2 weeks.

Jan 8, 2015
NOC Code......
I have also got the same reply from ICAS that they will assess if it recognized by DEC & UGC.

Has anyone sent the SCDL transcripts to any other body other than WES and got the positive result?

Incridible India

Jun 7, 2017
Dear expats,

I am also reached to the 1stage of Canada immigration process which is verification of credentials.

I am also a PGDBA marketing management scdl alumni, shall I verify my pg certificate n mark sheet from ICAS or WES, do they recognize and give CRS points equivalent to 2 or more years of PG according to Canada.

pls reply and thank you in advance

Amrit.Negi

Jul 2, 2017
Below is the response I got from ICAS:
Thank you for your enquiry.

For postsecondary study completed in India, we are able to assess the following:

• Qualifications awarded by institutions which were recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) at the time of admission

• Programs recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) at the time of admission

• Distance education programs recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC) or UGC at the time of your admission

• Qualifications awarded by State Boards of Technical Education

Thank you

ICAS of Canada

Incridible India

Jun 7, 2017
Dear Sir / Mam,

If ICAS consider institution / university to be recognised by UGC OR DEC when a student has taken admission for the course,

I had taken admission in scdl on 2008 and completed PGDBA on 2010, was that time it was recognised by UGC OR DEC, Please reply.