+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does SCDL Approved BY WES???

rishabh_arora2000

Jul 23, 2017
Finally received my ECA from IQAS for SCDL. Yes it's positive. Took almost 3.5 months for whole process but worth it. Mine was PGDBA, enrolled in 2005 and completed in 2009.

Reactions: can-dream

can-dream

Jul 24, 2017
Finally received my ECA from IQAS for SCDL. Yes it's positive. Took almost 3.5 months for whole process but worth it. Mine was PGDBA, enrolled in 2005 and completed in 2009.
Hi,

Did you send all transcripts on you own or SCDL sent it to IQAS? Need guidance. Which will better sent by us or by SCDL.

gudboy88

Nov 19, 2017
Bengaluru
Category........
FSW
Below is the response I got from ICAS:
Thank you for your enquiry.

For postsecondary study completed in India, we are able to assess the following:

• Qualifications awarded by institutions which were recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) at the time of admission

• Programs recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) at the time of admission

• Distance education programs recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC) or UGC at the time of your admission

• Qualifications awarded by State Boards of Technical Education

Thank you

ICAS of Canada

Hello, thanks for the information.
My doubt is I completed 2 yr PGDM course recognized by AICTE however college isnt under AIU(Association of Indian Universities) list.
So will this affect in my course not being recognized as equivalent to Canadian Masters level. kindly advise....

SDE2814

Mar 3, 2018
I am in a process of sending my PGDBA documents and am yet to decide between WES and IQAS. However I just had a check and it seems that “Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning” is now appearing under the Name of institution in the Add credentials section of WES.

In case you tried getting the PGDBA evaluation from WES before IQAS, can you confirm if “Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning” was appearing in the list of institutions earlier? I am trying to understand if institution name appearing indicates that its now recognized and would be positively evaluated.

Thanks!

rishabh_arora2000

Jul 23, 2017
I am in a process of sending my PGDBA documents and am yet to decide between WES and IQAS. However I just had a check and it seems that “Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning” is now appearing under the Name of institution in the Add credentials section of WES.

In case you tried getting the PGDBA evaluation from WES before IQAS, can you confirm if “Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning” was appearing in the list of institutions earlier? I am trying to understand if institution name appearing indicates that its now recognized and would be positively evaluated.

Thanks!
Wes doesn't recognize it. Send to IQAS. I received positive ECA from them.

gudboy88

Nov 19, 2017
Bengaluru
Category........
FSW
Hello, thanks for the information.
My doubt is I completed 2 yr PGDM course recognized by AICTE however college isnt under AIU(Association of Indian Universities) list.
So will this affect in my course not being recognized as equivalent to Canadian Masters level. kindly advise....

Would appreciate your advise.....

gusain.manish

Apr 11, 2018
Hi rishabh
I will get ECA of SCDL from IQAS. And through scdl directly with fees 2415/-( am I right?)
But what about Delhi University Graduation ECA.
Can I send it myself to WES or should send it to IQAS?

Jun 6, 2018
Have done ECA from WES , they have not recognized my PGDBM (POST GRADUATION ) , I am thinking of sending documents to IQAS ....Should i send all the documents again or only POST GRADUATION ONLY

Jun 6, 2018
I have sent my educational documents to WES Canada , as they have not recognized my PGDBM , i am thinking to send my documents to IQAS ... Do i have to send all my documents or only POST GRADUATION will do..

gusain.manish

Apr 11, 2018
I have sent my educational documents to WES Canada , as they have not recognized my PGDBM , i am thinking to send my documents to IQAS ... Do i have to send all my documents or only POST GRADUATION will do..
Send both Graduation and PGD (SCDL) to IQAS as they wont charge extra.

Jun 6, 2018
Send both Graduation and PGD (SCDL) to IQAS as they wont charge extra.
thanks for the reply,

Problem is not the charge , but graduation documents will take time to come from institute and WES has already wasted my time a lot .. so bcoz of paucity of time wanted to take clarification on this

skamath23

Aug 11, 2014
Wes doesn't recognize it. Send to IQAS. I received positive ECA from them.
So in the IQAS evaluation what response you received for the PGDBA from SCDL?
Was it a Masters or a Bachelors?
In your EE form did you choose your education evaluation as: Two or More degrees diploma, certificate ?