+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does SCDL Approved BY WES???

Kinshu_10888

Oct 31, 2018
Hi
I also have the same question like everybody else.
I wanted to know that does SCDL PGDBA degree is approved by WES?
I have Post Graduation Diploma in business administration - Marketing (PGDBA) from SCDL distance learning.
Awaiting reply!

Thanks

poonamchopra

Dec 19, 2017
Finally received my ECA from IQAS for SCDL. Yes it's positive. Took almost 3.5 months for whole process but worth it. Mine was PGDBA, enrolled in 2005 and completed in 2009.
Hi, can you please tell me the process to get this done via IQAS ... I am in Canada as a student and getting my file ready for application. Please let me know. would be highly obliged.

Thank you

sutish.s48

Mar 1, 2022
Guys, can u please advise me on the process to get transcript from SCDL.
Well, I applied through a service provider called MailTranscripts and they got the transcript from SCDL in 15 days. Their process was all online, so I made an application on their website and uploaded the scan copies of my marksheet and degree certificate. I found MailTranscripts very Definitive and Accurate. You can try their service, they will be very helpful for you.

Sonal Kapoor

Apr 14, 2022
MailTranscripts will help you to procure transcript from SCDL without your physical presence. Just submit the consolidated marksheet, degree and the team will help in procuring the transcript from SCDL in less than 20 days. I would recommend MailTranscripts service to everyone!! This Team is providing excellent and reliable service for all the applicant who are not able to personally visit the university. They help in procuring the transcript as per the evaluating agency requirement.

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
I am planning to send my SCDL diploma for Nox Vidmate VLC evaluation to ICAs, as they have responded stating that they will evaluate if institute is approved by UGC or DEC. SCDL is approved by DEC.

Last edited: