+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does IQAS recognize Degree from Sikkim Manipal University

Aug 17, 2013
Thank u .. that's such a relief .. will send documents asap
My Dear fri

Fuck the agent. They are half breed mixed with ogar. Do not get distracted.

I beleive what ever degree you have done with smu is recognized by iqas. I have done my graduation evaluation from Wes.

As they doesnt recognize smu. This forum gave me some hope. You right away apply for iqas for your masters credentials assessment.

Mine took 12 to 14 weeks. And I believe it's worth waiting. And the good news is smu ppl are responding And genuinely
Submits our documents directly to iqas.

All you have to do is keep patience. I did not call or emailed to iqas during my evaluation. Although it was long shot I simply follow process. That's it.

All the best

Nirav Pachchigar

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
IQAS recognized my SMUDE - MCA.
The whole process took around 3 moths to complete.
Hi. Did you send your Bachelor degree certificates or only MCA certificates? Your Bachelor and master from same university or different?
Thanks in advance.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
IQAS has recognized my degree from SMU MBA Distance completed in 2015 in their ECA. I got a soft copy of ECA in an email a day back. Though they didnt mention any Fedex Courier service number, they mentioned that Ill receive it the ECA courier soon.
Hi, can you pls share the IQAS report on whatsapp if possible. when did you take adm for MBA? I am planning to go to IQAS but not sure whether I go IQAS or ICAS.

Aanchal123

Apr 12, 2018
Aanchal Sharma <m.aanchal.19@gmail.com>

Hello ,

Greetings!!

I have done my Bsc( Bachelors) from Delhi University in 2010 and then I did PGDBM( Post Graduam diploma in Business Management) From SCDL ( Symbiosis center for distance learning ).

I have got to know that WES does not accept SCDL while IQAS does.

I am confused where should I get my ECA done from.

1. Bsc from WES and PDGBM from IQAS ( which turns to be expensive)
2. Both Bsc and PGDBM from IQAS

Please suggest.

Regards
Aanchal

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Aanchal Sharma <m.aanchal.19@gmail.com>

Hello ,

Greetings!!

I have done my Bsc( Bachelors) from Delhi University in 2010 and then I did PGDBM( Post Graduam diploma in Business Management) From SCDL ( Symbiosis center for distance learning ).

I have got to know that WES does not accept SCDL while IQAS does.

I am confused where should I get my ECA done from.

1. Bsc from WES and PDGBM from IQAS ( which turns to be expensive)
2. Both Bsc and PGDBM from IQAS

Please suggest.

Regards
Aanchal
2nd option is better but it will take 3-4months.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
One of my close friend wants to get his MBA (Operations Management)- Distance Education assessed from IQAS. But he is confused as he completed the degree in 2013 (acdemic year 2011-2013). AS you are aware during this period UGC cancelled SMU-DE. Can somone confirm if any(2011- 2013) batch SMU-DE MBA have got positive assessment.
@Lakhanpal.saurabh

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
One of my close friend wants to get his MBA (Operations Management)- Distance Education assessed from IQAS. But he is confused as he completed the degree in 2013 (acdemic year 2011-2013). AS you are aware during this period UGC cancelled SMU-DE. Can somone confirm if any(2011- 2013) batch SMU-DE MBA have got positive assessment.
@Lakhanpal.saurabh
I did my Mba from SmU starting 2011 but completed it in 2015 as I skipped exams because of personal reasons. Got masters equivalency from IQAS.