+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does IQAS recognize Degree from Sikkim Manipal University

shbasm

Jan 31, 2015
Good morning
I obtained a bachelor of science in information technology from SMU so any body received positive response from IQAS for degrees other than MBA?

Thanks

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have done bachelor from Gujarat University and Masters from SMU-DE. Can anyone please help me in the evaluation process, Do I need to send the separate transcript for both the degrees or only masters transcripts will be fine? And Please let me know if any other documents need to attach.

kritika1987

Oct 7, 2017
Hi,

Anyone got ECA recently. I've got last confirmation from IQAS on my all document receiving on 18th Jan. Not sure how long will it take to get assessed.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
I got the same mail as above. Please follow the instructions. SMU is very fast and supportive. They have send my documents within 3 days to IQAS through Overnite Express and extra copy of transcript was delivered within 1 week to my home address.

You can even call to their toll free number....18002667777
They will help you...
Thanks for your reply friend, It was really helpful. Can you please share your email address, I need to ask few more questions.
For instance:-
I am initiating this for migration purpose.
I did BCA from SMU & PG from SCDL, Can I send both transcript to IQAS ? Or do I need to send SSC, Secondary, Graduation and PG. All mark-list and transcript to IQAS ?

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
IQAS recognized my SMUDE - MCA.
The whole process took around 3 moths to complete.
Did they recognized it as Canadian Masters? I have also sent my documents for evaluation for SMU MBA. But I have second division. Does this matters?

SBS0836

Feb 27, 2018
Hello,

Thank You but I already did them on Thursday but I didnt get any reply from them yet. I am looking for any contact number of any concerened person.

Please share the number if anybody has it.

Thank you.
I am trying to reach IQAS but they dont answer the call i called them at 780-427-2655. do they have any other number? Please provide me if you have any

naveenkhatri

May 4, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Hi Everyone,

I got my ECA for MBA from SMU-DE, completed in 2011 considered as "Master of Business Administration" today in mail. My timeline was as below

Application delivered mail-5th Jan 2018
Transcript delivered mail-18th Jan 2018
ECA received in mail-3rd March 2018.

Like many others out there, do not lose hope. Go ahead with ECA from IQAS but just keep patients.
SMU is very cooperative and ensured to process everything on time without involving any agent.
All the best

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I got my ECA for MBA from SMU-DE, completed in 2011 considered as "Master of Business Administration" today in mail. My timeline was as below

Application delivered mail-5th Jan 2018
Transcript delivered mail-18th Jan 2018
ECA received in mail-3rd March 2018.

Like many others out there, do not lose hope. Go ahead with ECA from IQAS but just keep patients.
SMU is very cooperative and ensured to process everything on time without involving any agent.
All the best
what was the date when courier was delivered to IQAS.. i know they sent email for delivery to you on 5th Jan but usually they send that email after 1 month of actual delivery .. so asking .. thanks

nirav.apple

Oct 24, 2017
Hello Everyone

Today i got my ECA for master from IQAS for sikkim manipal university. Hell it was a long wait of 15 weeks.

i want to thank you everyone in this forum for the support. it was nearly impossible task for me when i imagined how it will happen. this forum gave me a ray of hope. and it was a long shot for me.

Finally it happened. IQAS is lifesaver.

Love And Light

Nirav Pachchigar

Reactions: Mithu3 and desmat
Aug 17, 2013
I have done MSC ( clinical research)in 2010 from SMUDE. Can I send my evaluation to IQAS my agent seems to think it will not do my ECA n I must send it to ICAS ( which takes 25 wks) .. plz advice

nirav.apple

Oct 24, 2017
My Dear fri

Fuck the agent. They are half breed mixed with ogar. Do not get distracted.

I beleive what ever degree you have done with smu is recognized by iqas. I have done my graduation evaluation from Wes.

As they doesnt recognize smu. This forum gave me some hope. You right away apply for iqas for your masters credentials assessment.

Mine took 12 to 14 weeks. And I believe it's worth waiting. And the good news is smu ppl are responding And genuinely
Submits our documents directly to iqas.

All you have to do is keep patience. I did not call or emailed to iqas during my evaluation. Although it was long shot I simply follow process. That's it.

All the best

Nirav Pachchigar