+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does IQAS recognize Degree from Sikkim Manipal University

Adican

Nov 2, 2017
IQAS has recognized my degree from SMU MBA Distance completed in 2015 in their ECA. I got a soft copy of ECA in an email a day back. Though they didnt mention any Fedex Courier service number, they mentioned that Ill receive it the ECA courier soon.
Hi ganesh could you please mail me the scanned copy of your ECA report on my id i.e. aditya.lucky@gmail.com

Iyke Perry

Nov 3, 2017
I am a professional network cabling engineer, please how do i get job offer in Canada. Please i need help (okorochaiyke@gmail.com) please i need guide line on what to do and how i can apply to a company in Saskatchewan.

mann404

Nov 9, 2017
Hi All
can anybody help me with SMU DE transcripts procedure & how to get duplicate certifcate of degree?

starrboy

Nov 10, 2017
Hi All
can anybody help me with SMU DE transcripts procedure & how to get duplicate certifcate of degree?
I am new here.. anyway i had sent an email to the help desk and the below is their response (the email from them was received just 4 days back):

Dear 5XXXX1XXXX

This is with reference to your query dated Nov 5 2017 11:10PM India Standard Time with Subject line: transcript application

We have provided the solution mentioned below to the query you have raised.

Solution Provided :

Please find the attachment of the application to apply for transcript.

Kindly read the instructions before applying for certificates.

In order to view the attachment.

Please log in to Myzone portal with your roll number and password.

Kindly follow the below steps:

http://myzone.smude.edu.in myzone (login) ' helpdesk ' my incidents ' open incident ' view attachment.

Note: Courier charge if it is outside India you have to add Rs.1250.

For General Attestation:

1. Covering Letter from the student (Reason as to why you want the certificate (s) to be authenticated), ICAS form (Request for Academic Records which is partially fill by students as well as university).

2. Xerox copies of all semester Marks Card (MC)/Consolidated Marks Card (CMC)/Provisional Pass Certificate (PPC)/Degree Certificate (DC) whichever is applicable.

3. Attestation fee Rs.250, (1 set), D.D should be in favor of “Sikkim Manipal University-DE” payable at Udupi/Manipal any one place.

4. Covering letter should mention dispatch address, pin code, contact number and instruction if any (like sealed envelope…..)

5. Courier charge if it is outside India you have to add Rs. 1250

All the documents send to below given address

Dy. Registrar

Sikkim Manipal University - DDE

5th Mile, Tadong Gangtok - 737102
Sikkim –India, Off: 03592-231808

Reactions: Archi92 and Yogi19

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
I am new here.. anyway i had sent an email to the help desk and the below is their response (the email from them was received just 4 days back):

Dear 5XXXX1XXXX

This is with reference to your query dated Nov 5 2017 11:10PM India Standard Time with Subject line: transcript application

We have provided the solution mentioned below to the query you have raised.

Solution Provided :

Please find the attachment of the application to apply for transcript.

Kindly read the instructions before applying for certificates.

In order to view the attachment.

Please log in to Myzone portal with your roll number and password.

Kindly follow the below steps:

http://myzone.smude.edu.in myzone (login) ' helpdesk ' my incidents ' open incident ' view attachment.

Note: Courier charge if it is outside India you have to add Rs.1250.

For General Attestation:

1. Covering Letter from the student (Reason as to why you want the certificate (s) to be authenticated), ICAS form (Request for Academic Records which is partially fill by students as well as university).

2. Xerox copies of all semester Marks Card (MC)/Consolidated Marks Card (CMC)/Provisional Pass Certificate (PPC)/Degree Certificate (DC) whichever is applicable.

3. Attestation fee Rs.250, (1 set), D.D should be in favor of “Sikkim Manipal University-DE” payable at Udupi/Manipal any one place.

4. Covering letter should mention dispatch address, pin code, contact number and instruction if any (like sealed envelope…..)

5. Courier charge if it is outside India you have to add Rs. 1250

All the documents send to below given address

Dy. Registrar

Sikkim Manipal University - DDE

5th Mile, Tadong Gangtok - 737102
Sikkim –India, Off: 03592-231808

I got the same mail as above. Please follow the instructions. SMU is very fast and supportive. They have send my documents within 3 days to IQAS through Overnite Express and extra copy of transcript was delivered within 1 week to my home address.

You can even call to their toll free number....18002667777
They will help you...