+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does IQAS recognize Degree from Sikkim Manipal University

manishp

Nov 15, 2017
Hi,

I have an MBA Degree from Sikkim Manipal University in academic year 2013-2015. WES and CES doesn't recognize degree from Sikkim Manipal. Did any one get positive report for SMU from IQAS ? I know ICAS does recognize but it takes around 25 weeks.

Hi,
Last week i got positive report from IQAS for my degree from SMU(2005-2008) it take 9 week.
i must say all SMU student should do WES from IQAS but make sure u will send Transcript certificate from university.
any Help call me on 9892130736
best of luck..
manish p

nitin paul

Oct 10, 2017
PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
Hi,
Last week i got positive report from IQAS for my degree from SMU(2005-2008) it take 9 week.
i must say all SMU student should do WES from IQAS but make sure u will send Transcript certificate from university.
any Help call me on 9892130736
best of luck..
manish p
Hi Manish .. Congrats
My Docs have reached to IQAS on 10 NOV 2017 directly by SMU and Me. but not any single confirmation mail By IQAS to ME . how i will know about this ?

manishp

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Manish .. Congrats
My Docs have reached to IQAS on 10 NOV 2017 directly by SMU and Me. but not any single confirmation mail By IQAS to ME . how i will know about this ?
Hi,
IQAS send recived mail after 2 week after reciving all document from ur side n college..
after mail it take 9 week to get report.
Best of luck.

manishp

Nov 15, 2017
Hi,

I have an MBA Degree from Sikkim Manipal University in academic year 2013-2015. WES and CES doesn't recognize degree from Sikkim Manipal. Did any one get positive report for SMU from IQAS ? I know ICAS does recognize but it takes around 25 weeks.
hi,
IQAS accept SMU Degree it take 9-10 week only.
i get positive report.

Vasudha160588

Nov 17, 2017
i will tell you when i Get ECA of SMU -DE i have applied for IQAS last month
send me ur email ID i will send you the Way
passed Out 2011-2013 SMU-DE
Hi Nitin,

Even I am initiating this process. I have done my MBA from SMU(distance) and graduation from Bangalore University (regular). Could you please guide me what all docs I have to send to Canada IQAS? Their website is lil confusing (in terms of India docs).

Reach out to me @ vasudha_sa@yahoo.co.in
I will wait for your response.
Thanks

popzzz69

Aug 5, 2014
Nitin and Manish, you guys are doing a great job in helping the SMU community !! Can you please send me the steps to follow in details? I have an MCA (2010) and BscIT (200 5)both from SMU.

Email - popzzz69@gmail.com

Diksha1002

Dec 19, 2017
Hi i was applying for PR, and just wanted to know if MBA distance from SMU will be categorised as MASTERS DEGREE in point calculation?

Vipin Yadav

Oct 12, 2017
Plzz help me does iqas or ICAS recognised Allahabad agriculture university from distance learning courses plzz help me .

sudy

Dec 25, 2017
Hi bhoomi,

You can download the application form from the below URL:

http ://smu.edu.in/content/dam/manipal/smu/documents/smit%20exam/Transcripts.pdf

And follow the instructions, you will get the transcripts in 20 days from the day you posted your application to SMU. You have to send them attested copies of all the memos and degree certificate with DD of amount 100 * number of certificate.

Regards,
Ganesh
Hi Ganesh

Thank you for sharing good news with us. Congratulations...

I had few questions:
1. Will Sikkim Manipal send back the sealed envelopes back to us or to IQAS?
2. Will they place the IQAS transcript request form within sealed envelope along with the transcript?

Regards
Sudarshan Datta

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have done an MBA from International Telematic University - Italy (distance learning).

I have forwarded my documents for eca to iqas and in application form in last country of education I have mentioned Italy as degree is issued from Italy. However I have done it online from my home country which is not italy.

Is it okay to mention Italy in last country of education as degree is issued from there?

Abhay2050

Mar 30, 2015
I had given up hope when i researched about SMU from a different thread here about 2 years ago. It is encouraging to read success stories now.
I would like to know if we need to send to IQAS just the Degree transcripts or including 10th and 12th transcripts?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I got the same mail as above. Please follow the instructions. SMU is very fast and supportive. They have send my documents within 3 days to IQAS through Overnite Express and extra copy of transcript was delivered within 1 week to my home address.

You can even call to their toll free number....18002667777
They will help you...
Hi..
Can you please tell me how much Sikkim Manipal charged to send to IQAS?
Also, How can we apply this thing online or can i pay fees online... I am out of India so not sure how to request application for transcripts from here..

Also did you request them 2 copies of transcript and paid for 2.. or you just requested 1 copy and still they sent 1 copy to your home address free of cost? or How did you tell them to send 1 copy to IQAS and 1 copy to home?
Please help...