+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does IQAS recognize Degree from Sikkim Manipal University

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply Sir, but if i need, can I also send the Graduation Transcripts to IQAS?

and can i end them myself? or SMU people should send it?
an I also send the Graduation Transcripts to IQAS? - Yes you can.

and can i end them myself? or SMU people should send it? - It should be in University sealed envelope.

Reactions: shahasad10

shahasad10

Mar 6, 2018
an I also send the Graduation Transcripts to IQAS? - Yes you can.

and can i end them myself? or SMU people should send it? - It should be in University sealed envelope.
Thanks very very much.. Normally SMU will send it in Sealed envelop itself right? Then I can include my graduation Transcipts and put it in another envelop and send them. but the mail envelop, do they need any attestation? like a seal from university? or a signature from gazzatte office or notary or something?

Sorry to bother with these silly questions.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks very very much.. Normally SMU will send it in Sealed envelop itself right? Then I can include my graduation Transcipts and put it in another envelop and send them. but the mail envelop, do they need any attestation? like a seal from university? or a signature from gazzatte office or notary or something?

Sorry to bother with these silly questions.
From your end, you just need to include xerox of all documents along with sealed transcript. No attestation require

rahul_tikoo

May 7, 2018
Dear All,
Thank you for your motivation, even I lost hope reading about smu not been evaluated by Wes. My question to fellow members is that I've done by bachelor's degree from CCS University which gets evaluated under Wes but my masters degree from smu is excluded from Wes so I've to get it done from IQAS. Now the point is whether I should get both my degrees evaluated from IQAS or bachelor's from Wes and masters from IQAS. Would really appreciate if someone could please help. Also if there's any what'sapp group, can someone please add me. My number is 9289747584.

Regards,
Rahul Tikoo

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Dear All,
Thank you for your motivation, even I lost hope reading about smu not been evaluated by Wes. My question to fellow members is that I've done by bachelor's degree from CCS University which gets evaluated under Wes but my masters degree from smu is excluded from Wes so I've to get it done from IQAS. Now the point is whether I should get both my degrees evaluated from IQAS or bachelor's from Wes and masters from IQAS. Would really appreciate if someone could please help. Also if there's any what'sapp group, can someone please add me. My number is 9289747584.

Regards,
Rahul Tikoo
Check if your bachelor degree would be evaluated by IQAS. If Yes, then you can send both degrees to IQAS. It will save your money. No point in sending one to WES and other to IQAS. I did the same. Got both degrees evaluated from IQAS.

rahul_tikoo

May 7, 2018
Check if your bachelor degree would be evaluated by IQAS. If Yes, then you can send both degrees to IQAS. It will save your money. No point in sending one to WES and other to IQAS. I did the same. Got both degrees evaluated from IQAS.
Thanks Vivu! Would like to know how can someone check that?

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks Vivu! Would like to know how can someone check that?
You can ask on this forum if anyone else have got positive evaluation for that university or you can email IQAS and ask. However they usually reply as below

IQAS does not provide a statement about the recognition of institution prior to completing the assessment process. Determining whether the institution you attended was recognized at the specific time of your attendance requires research, which would be possible only after you submit your application and all the necessary documents.

IQAS only conducts assessments of education obtained at institutions that meet the following recognition criteria:
• the institution is formally approved by a designated competent authority within its own country as a quality institution
• the institution is widely accepted by other institutions and agencies, both within and outside the country.

So, I believe if the university was UGC/AICTE approved at the time of admission they will evaluate it.

Bhavana AK

Jun 6, 2018
Hello all,

I have Bachelors degree from VP Prasanna Bharathi University-Bangalore & Masters from SMU, so I have sent my credentials to IQAS in March. Am very much worried whether they evaluate my Bachelors degree or not. Is there anyone from Bangalore who got ECA for same university?

Thanks
Bhavana

Jun 6, 2018
I have sent my educational documents to WES Canada , as they have not recognized my PGDBM , i am thinking to send my documents to IQAS ... Do i have to send all my documents or only POST GRADUATION will do..